PDA

View Full Version : Works starving me out

Frustratez
10-21-2012, 03:42 PM
I've worked 2 Sundays this past 2 weeks I think my works trying to starve me out now . Should I go to the unemployment office ? I've been looking for new jobs but none have got back with me.

layddually
10-21-2012, 04:50 PM
Your from OKC of course there is no work.

ordawg1
10-21-2012, 05:29 PM
If you live in OKC be glad you have ANY work. AND-this next year is going to only get worse-OD

kazman68
10-21-2012, 10:39 PM
If you live in OKC be glad you have ANY work. AND-this next year is going to only get worse-OD

It's sad but I'm afraid true.

layddually
10-21-2012, 11:35 PM
If you don't work in a field related to oil no work for you in Oklahoma. I would suggest moving south but we have enough Yankees moving here. Lol. Something like 75 people a day moving to ATX.

red crayon
10-24-2012, 10:51 PM
Seriously, Im almost an expert at finding work. Ive had to do it a lot. I would check out Monster.com They have jobs that no one else has listed. You can also list yourself there too. The way things go these days you might have to move to get work. I have to drive 45 minutes to my job one way. That should be something you look into too. Also a temp. work agency might help. I have gotten jobs that way too. Getting some more training should be an option too. Look in the paper and see what everyone needs, get trained in that field. I used to work at the coal mines and now I work as an industrial electrician. I got the training and then I got the job.

layddually
10-24-2012, 11:51 PM
What line of work are you in?