PDA

View Full Version : Need a little help with an idea

layddually
10-24-2012, 08:18 AM
Ok so I moved to a street where we all have stone around our mail boxes. All my neighbors have these stupid animals on top of theirs. I'm trying to decide what I want to put on mine. Wife told me no to my original idea a pink gorilla on all 4 with a black gorilla behind it ;) so now I am between some kind of stupid animal on a motorcycle or a gorilla dead lifting.

Fit Guru
10-24-2012, 10:18 AM
Sounds like your into gorillas. Also sounds like you have said "doggie" style or in this case "gorilla" style statue's. If that's all you have to work with then either is fine. Lol

layddually
10-24-2012, 10:36 AM
Sounds like your into gorillas. Also sounds like you have said "doggie" style or in this case "gorilla" style statue's. If that's all you have to work with then either is fine. Lol

Actually was thinking gorilla because they have serious alpha male complex lol. I don't have these I was going to fab them from sheet metal.

Lunchbox
10-24-2012, 11:27 AM
Get an otter... Everyone loves otters.

CWB
10-24-2012, 11:58 AM
I say in the middle of the night you go around and switch all your neighbors animals for vaginas and mount a giant Rooster on yours just to let everyone know where they stand now that you live there. That or the gorilla dead lifting sounds good.

layddually
10-24-2012, 12:33 PM
I say in the middle of the night you go around and switch all your neighbors animals for vaginas and mount a giant Rooster on yours just to let everyone know where they stand now that you live there. That or the gorilla dead lifting sounds good.

Now that would be funny.

Manny1983
10-24-2012, 01:01 PM
Personally I'd go with the original idea lol

Manny1983
10-24-2012, 01:02 PM
U can even tell her the Mexican made u do it lol

Lunchbox
10-24-2012, 04:08 PM
U can even tell her the Mexican made u do it lol

Usually my excuse for everything I do wrong.

"Damn mexicans made me do it!!"

ordawg1
10-24-2012, 04:59 PM
Use a dawg like in my avi-except put about a 18 inch cack on him-OD

layddually
10-24-2012, 05:23 PM
Use a dawg like in my avi-except put about a 18 inch cack on him-OD

We have a winner.

Ironguruera
10-24-2012, 09:35 PM
Lmfao at this thread. I like the pink and black gorilla idea.......sounds like a straight laced neighborhood. Don't go kicking anyone 300 style at the welcome to the neighborhood BBQ.

layddually
10-24-2012, 09:41 PM
Lmfao at this thread. I like the pink and black gorilla idea.......sounds like a straight laced neighborhood. Don't go kicking anyone 300 style at the welcome to the neighborhood BBQ.

There are a few straight laced but the rest idk about. There is at least 4 houses on this 10 house street that like to party. Guy across the street has the "barage" as they call it. That's where they all hang and drink. I went over there first day we owned house and they asked if we like to party. I didn't think of it fast enough but should have came back with" we are new at it house does this wife swap thing work?"

layddually
10-24-2012, 09:43 PM
Lol 300 style. My wife told her cousin (my employee) about that he was pissed he didn't get to see it. Her brother laid around crying all the next day with a bigass knot on his head and his back hurting.

kazman68
10-25-2012, 05:53 PM
Lol 300 style. My wife told her cousin (my employee) about that he was pissed he didn't get to see it. Her brother laid around crying all the next day with a bigass knot on his head and his back hurting.

ROFL..Good!