PDA

View Full Version : Leaving MC

VonEric
10-31-2012, 03:46 AM
For personal reasons i will not be a MOD on this siteymore. This site was formed with the right idea and there are some great people and sponsors in here. Keep supporting the community you guys make it what it is. I will still come in here from time to time and say whats up if i dont see you on another site. Its been great building the site with you guys.. VE

Vicious 13
10-31-2012, 03:50 AM
So am I taking your spot? Jk hope to see u around ve

Ecto
10-31-2012, 07:08 AM
Dammit!!! Where ya going dude, we hate to see ya leave. Well this freaking sucks!!!! Wish u well.

mugzy
10-31-2012, 09:28 AM
Take it easy V. hope all works out for you.

striker1488
10-31-2012, 09:49 AM
Well this sucks, but i guess you have your reasons. Hope all goes well brother

Fit Guru
10-31-2012, 11:18 AM
Hate to hear that. Good luck in whatever you do.

ineedtogrow
10-31-2012, 12:29 PM
yea, sucks your leaving man. Suprised that somebody who is a mod here and has been here since the beginning is leaving and going to another forum.

babablacksheep
10-31-2012, 12:32 PM
well it was good to have ya while we did....best of luck

ordawg1
10-31-2012, 01:04 PM
Hope your family situation gets better soon LMK when you need anything - OD

VonEric
10-31-2012, 01:15 PM
Appreciate the support fellas. Dont worry im not leaving you high and dry. Dont make a conspiracy or rumors why im leaving the integrity of this site reamains. Several of you have already pmed me or emailed me asking me why or thinking its got to do with my family. Bless you all for your kind words and worry. While that situation is not over it is managable at this point. Please dont worry about why i stepped down as a mod. I will say that i support you guys and the sponsors on this board. My issue is with one person and one person alone. They know and thats all thay needs to be said about it. Its just that bewtween me and him. Thanks to Knights for setting this site up all the other mods who supported me and all you members. Keep this site going and take of each other. Thanks to all the sponsors. I wish you the best and appreciate the support. I will leave by saying if this person tries to defame me again or make up lies about my integrity come holler at me. As i dont like complete lies being said about me and would like my voice to be heard not back stabbing and talking behind my back like school girls. Hopefully my post wont be edited and i now consider this behind me its not that big of a deal i am ok with just being a member. Thats what really makes the site. Like a friend once told ky onward and upward.

bigcivic
10-31-2012, 03:49 PM
Sorry to see u go take care bro

ThePitCrew
10-31-2012, 05:45 PM
Damm bro. Did not see that coming. Well you have always been a class act and im sure i speak for everyone here when i say you are well respected and if you go you will be missed. Nice to be at a site with people like you that can be str8 up and call it like it is but are cool with all the members. Need anything the Pits are here for ya. Much respect bro!!

VonEric
10-31-2012, 06:55 PM
LOL im not dying guys. I'll still come in here to talk shit to Manny and all my other friends once in awhile. This is a great site with awesome members. If anyone needs my help or advice just shoot me a msg im still here for ya..VE

MuscleAddiction
10-31-2012, 07:22 PM
Appreciate the support fellas. Dont worry im not leaving you high and dry. Dont make a conspiracy or rumors why im leaving the integrity of this site reamains. Several of you have already pmed me or emailed me asking me why or thinking its got to do with my family. Bless you all for your kind words and worry. While that situation is not over it is managable at this point. Please dont worry about why i stepped down as a mod. I will say that i support you guys and the sponsors on this board. My issue is with one person and one person alone. They know and thats all thay needs to be said about it. Its just that bewtween me and him. Thanks to Knights for setting this site up all the other mods who supported me and all you members. Keep this site going and take of each other. Thanks to all the sponsors. I wish you the best and appreciate the support. I will leave by saying if this person tries to defame me again or make up lies about my integrity come holler at me. As i dont like complete lies being said about me and would like my voice to be heard not back stabbing and talking behind my back like school girls. Hopefully my post wont be edited and i now consider this behind me its not that big of a deal i am ok with just being a member. Thats what really makes the site. Like a friend once told ky onward and upward.

Sounds like a similar situation :confused:...hope everything works out for you, your reputation here is solid from what I have experienced.

kazman68
10-31-2012, 07:35 PM
Wish you the best...

mj_0360
10-31-2012, 09:01 PM
I'll miss ya bro for sure.

VonEric
11-01-2012, 12:29 AM
I'll miss ya bro for sure.

We will stay in touch MJ..

Vicious 13
11-01-2012, 01:32 AM
Who do I need to cut ve

Frustratez
11-01-2012, 01:46 AM
Who needs to get a bitch slap for being a bitch !? TEAM VE lol

Skyling35
11-01-2012, 12:49 PM
Who do I need to cut ve

Haha awesome!

VonEric
11-01-2012, 09:20 PM
Who do I need to cut ve

Who needs to get a bitch slap for being a bitch !? TEAM VE lol

Haha you guys are awesome. Made me fucking actually LOL.

Vicious 13
11-02-2012, 04:14 AM
Lol brought out the Mexican in me

kazman68
11-02-2012, 04:39 AM
Lol brought out the Mexican in me

You know it's all good bro....

ThePitCrew
11-02-2012, 08:10 PM
I'll bite the bitch :)

VonEric
11-05-2012, 06:56 PM
You guys are awesome. Thanks for all the love ive gotten on the pms and emails. No homo lol. YOU guys are the reason i worked so hard to help get this shit off the ground. Much respect to all of you and Knights. If i end up somewhere else ill let you guys know. Shit i might even start my own damm site one day and you guys are def welcome. Thanks again bros i consider you guys, esp from the beginings of EB fam.. VE