PDA

View Full Version : Mc mods

Vicious 13
11-01-2012, 01:24 AM
Been here since the beginning and I have to say I love this place this is my home...i want to be a contributing part of this community either by being a mod or a rep or better yet both we have some great mods here already that do a great job... just out of curiosity how many of u guys would like to b a mod on this board I'm sure there is a list of guys I would b behind before being considered

Fit Guru
11-01-2012, 10:04 AM
I would be for sure.

Sherk
11-01-2012, 10:07 AM
I would be for sure.

I think you'd make a good one. You know your shit and are a good bro.

Skyling35
11-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Been here since the beginning and I have to say I love this place this is my home...i want to be a contributing part of this community either by being a mod or a rep or better yet both we have some great mods here already that do a great job... just out of curiosity how many of u guys would like to b a mod on this board I'm sure there is a list of guys I would b behind before being considered

I've modded on a few sites, but don't think I really have the time to really do it.

If I wasn't working 6 days a week I'd be up for it.

Fit Guru
11-01-2012, 11:13 AM
Thanks Sherk!Well I'm a full time Personal Trainer. 90% of my clientele is online. So I'm on my computer and IPhone non stop.i recently went to work in a new gym a friend opened. It's a 45 mile drive so I only go 2 days a week and stay around 4-5 hours. It's nice to actually train "live" people again but I don't want too much. Lol...love my freedom!

Vicious 13
11-01-2012, 02:22 PM
Guru I think u would make a great mod as well such a wealth of knowledge

Vicious 13
11-01-2012, 02:22 PM
I've modded on a few sites, but don't think I really have the time to really do it.

If I wasn't working 6 days a week I'd be up for it.

I've never been a mod before and although I work full time I always seem to find myself on here via tap talk

bigcivic
11-01-2012, 02:39 PM
Guru definitely got my vote.

Vicious 13
11-01-2012, 02:59 PM
What sections interest u guru

Fit Guru
11-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Of course nutrition and competition but I also like to hear ideas on general workouts in particular. I'm not real Versed on peptides and I'll be the first to say that. But that's what I have Mike Arnold for. LOL! I believe nutrition is 80% Of muscle gains. You would not believe how many clients I have gotten off message boards who talked a great game about steroids and other drugs but when they sent me their pictures I was like oh my God do they even work out.i like to hear about members personal lives also. I don't talk a lot about chemicals on here but I've been around the block. Hell I train Pro bodybuilders. I gotta know!

kazman68
11-01-2012, 06:12 PM
Of course nutrition and competition but I also like to hear ideas on general workouts in particular. I'm not real Versed on peptides and I'll be the first to say that. But that's what I have Mike Arnold for. LOL! I believe nutrition is 80% Of muscle gains. You would not believe how many clients I have gotten off message boards who talked a great game about steroids and other drugs but when they sent me their pictures I was like oh my God do they even work out.i like to hear about members personal lives also. I don't talk a lot about chemicals on here but I've been around the block. Hell I train Pro bodybuilders. I gotta know!

I've trained guys/ladies too, and I know exactly what you mean, and it always comes down to one thing 'diet' They don;t understand building muscle is a process, and it takes training/rest/nutrition. Lee Haney said it was like a tri-pod no matter how strong 2 of the legs are take away one and it falls over. As for a mod Fit would be an excellent choice, like his knowledge and enthusiasm.

Fit Guru
11-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Thanks Kaz. I like to see young enthusiastic lifters. Kaz you've been around the BB world as long as me so u know the good the bad and the ugly of the sport.if I can help one young person Reach his goals faster or avoid problems I ran into then it is worth it.

kazman68
11-01-2012, 08:20 PM
Thanks Kaz. I like to see young enthusiastic lifters. Kaz you've been around the BB world as long as me so u know the good the bad and the ugly of the sport.if I can help one young person Reach his goals faster or avoid problems I ran into then it is worth it.

Couldn't agree more...my competition days got cut short for a few medical reasons, but I like to train guys/gals not only for shows, but just in general, especially ones that are enthusiastic and are willing to listen to your advice.

Fit Guru
11-01-2012, 09:09 PM
The few people I do actually go to the gym to train now are all "regular" people. I just need a change of scenery every once in awhile.

VonEric
11-01-2012, 09:17 PM
My wake hasnt even been held you and you guys are buzzing around my carcass?? Lmao JK .. Fit and Kaz are both good in my book. Either one get my vote. Solid dudes.

Fit Guru
11-01-2012, 11:07 PM
It does kinda look like that don't it? Blame it on Vicious!! He started it! Lol

kazman68
11-01-2012, 11:22 PM
My wake hasnt even been held you and you guys are buzzing around my carcass?? Lmao JK .. Fit and Kaz are both good in my book. Either one get my vote. Solid dudes.

I appreciate the compliment, although I might not have the time required, I have never been a mod and don't know how much time it takes...Fit might have more time and be the better choice if that ever comes up..and yah blame it on Vicious!

Vicious 13
11-01-2012, 11:27 PM
Yea yea blame vicious

mj_0360
11-02-2012, 01:50 AM
lol VE's seat isnt even cold yet! Anyways, I like both kaz and fit guru, either would get my vote. I definitely dont want some arrogant asshole in here that thinks that he knows everything and is better than everyone else.

Vicious 13
11-02-2012, 01:51 AM
Am I that ignorant asshole lol

mj_0360
11-02-2012, 02:00 AM
lmao no. I am not thinking of anyone here but there are some at other boards. The steroid communtiy, like all others, is full of people that know everything and only there way is the right way. I am just saying that I really dont want those people here.

Vicious 13
11-02-2012, 02:02 AM
I hear ya know exactly what your talking about

mj_0360
11-02-2012, 02:06 AM
A few mods have been mia lately.

Also, I say promote from within for sure.

VonEric
11-02-2012, 02:08 AM
lol VE's seat isnt even cold yet! Anyways, I like both kaz and fit guru, either would get my vote. I definitely dont want some arrogant asshole in here that thinks that he knows everything and is better than everyone else.

Are you guys sniffing my seat? You dirty little bastards lol :)

"New York New York big city of dream but everything in New York aint always what it seems" :)

Vicious 13
11-02-2012, 02:12 AM
U caught me I was sniffin

mj_0360
11-02-2012, 02:16 AM
lol nasty fuckers! Okay, Im off to bed I'm getting up in 4 hrs to take my girl to work and smoke. I'll be back tomorrow!

Vicious 13
11-02-2012, 03:59 AM
I want to go to bed fuck another hour of this bs

Fit Guru
11-02-2012, 07:59 AM
Sounds like we gotta tell VE he can't leave!

Vicious 13
11-02-2012, 03:09 PM
I'll get the chain and locks u go hi I'll go low and well tie him up he's not going anywhere

Vicious 13
11-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Just to throw it out there I would definitely like to be considered for a mod spot ;)

ThePitCrew
11-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Just to throw it out there I would definitely like to be considered for a mod spot ;)

Seriously?? Never would have guessed. LOL

VonEric
11-04-2012, 10:19 PM
Seriously?? Never would have guessed. LOL

LMAO.. yeah i never would have thought he was interested.

Ecto
11-05-2012, 08:29 AM
A few mods have been mia lately.......

I have noticed that myself. I wouldn't even say a few, I would say pretty much all. Hmmmm.....makes ya wonder???

Vicious 13
11-05-2012, 11:01 AM
I noticed that... partially y I started this post

NTL
11-05-2012, 11:40 AM
I have noticed Mods mia lately also.

ordawg1
11-05-2012, 04:26 PM
I have noticed that myself. I wouldn't even say a few, I would say pretty much all. Hmmmm.....makes ya wonder???

Only a couple not active at this time. We don't want too many mods running around as sources have their reps also.That is why Knights limits sponsors to just one rep.No worrries- if we need to activate mods as you can see we have folks waiting.I get PMs daily.Some boards are overun with mods -reps- schills etc. All is fine in MC land-OD

VonEric
11-05-2012, 05:18 PM
Only a couple not active at this time. We don't want too many mods running around as sources have their reps also.That is why Knights limits sponsors to just one rep.No worrries- if we need to activate mods as you can see we have folks waiting.I get PMs daily.Some boards are overun with mods -reps- schills etc. All is fine in MC land-OD

Lol :)

Ecto
11-05-2012, 06:45 PM
I don't think we need that many Mods anyway, for the most part everybody obeys the rules and we don't really have any loose cannons to control. I just wondered why everybody(Mods) is leaving, or is MIA to begin with, surely our board doesn't suck that bad, is it that boring???? Where's Cane and VannesB??? I'm sure all is fine, it just feels quiet in here all the sudden.....

ordawg1
11-05-2012, 07:03 PM
I don't think we need that many Mods anyway, for the most part everybody obeys the rules and we don't really have any loose cannons to control. I just wondered why everybody(Mods) is leaving, or is MIA to begin with, surely our board doesn't suck that bad, is it that boring???? Where's Cane and VannesB??? I'm sure all is fine, it just feels quiet in here all the sudden.....

VannesB is here-been busy with his job. Havent heard from Cane. The board is for you guys and sopnsors.There is also the chance that a few are without power or internet service due to Sandy.I think that might be the case with a couple. Lets just hope that all members and mods are OK.Most guys here know to follow rules-if not others will usually warn them. Mods hate to hit that UGLY BAN button.You guys have a great group here-OD

kazman68
11-05-2012, 07:17 PM
VannesB is here-been busy with his job. Havent heard from Cane. The board is for you guys and sopnsors.There is also the chance that a few are without power or internet service due to Sandy.I think that might be the case with a couple. Lets just hope that all members and mods are OK.Most guys here know to follow rules-if not others will usually warn them. Mods hate to hit that UGLY BAN button.You guys have a great group here-OD

We do have a great group here, best board I have ever belonged too.

mj_0360
11-05-2012, 08:08 PM
lol yeah we dont need too many cheifs and not enough indians.

Fit Guru
11-05-2012, 08:11 PM
I'm sure it'd happened but I haven't seen anyone banned since I been here .

VonEric
11-05-2012, 09:14 PM
I'm sure it'd happened but I haven't seen anyone banned since I been here .

There have been some but they were warned and all had it coming except one guy.. i think he just pissed off a certain individual. All in all this is a great site. You guys do a great job watching out for each other so tons of mods arent needed. Ultimately its Knights call he runs the show no one else. The rest just work for him. Some just think their shoes are a little bigger than they really are. Tons of mods, one mod, no mods you guys make this place. Their are gus in here with alot of knowledge. Learn from each other and watch out for each other just cuz someone has a certain title doesnt mean anything or they have your best interest in mind.

bigcivic
11-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Very well said ve

Fit Guru
11-05-2012, 10:48 PM
I look at being a Mod as service work for your "home" board. I have been a mod and super Mod on multiple sites .i didn't make money from it and rarely did I ask for a discount from sponsors. It's just service work. Doesn't make you any smarter or better than the other members.

VonEric
11-05-2012, 11:20 PM
I look at being a Mod as service work for your "home" board. I have been a mod and super Mod on multiple sites .i didn't make money from it and rarely did I ask for a discount from sponsors. It's just service work. Doesn't make you any smarter or better than the other members.

Exactly bro. Thats why you would make a great mod my friend.

Fit Guru
11-05-2012, 11:56 PM
Thanks

red crayon
11-10-2012, 10:02 PM
I guess Im an odd ball here I dont want to be a mod I just want to trade Info and to get the members opinion on some of the info that I have that may not be right. Its a part of the learning process. When I started working out there wasnt any internet and you had to try and get info any way that you could. Its been a long and lonely road. lol, did I say Im glad to be here!

kazman68
11-10-2012, 10:49 PM
I guess Im an odd ball here I dont want to be a mod I just want to trade Info and to get the members opinion on some of the info that I have that may not be right. Its a part of the learning process. When I started working out there wasnt any internet and you had to try and get info any way that you could. Its been a long and lonely road. lol, did I say Im glad to be here!

Glad your here redcrayon, I like the fact that so many guys share/trade and get info, I've been in the game many years but still learning new things here. It;s a great place.