PDA

View Full Version : Loving my new job lol

Frustratez
12-01-2012, 09:43 AM
So I'm a sales associate now while I get through my CPT class and I'm loving it lol. All this test has me on alpha male mode I'm flirting with every woman that walks in and making sales lol. So many cougars coming onto me i might have to get with one haha . My boss said she's going to record me so she can teach the other guys how to make sales lol. I always catch my boss starring at me also she's very sexy even though she's pregnant lol. Damn it I love all this test!:D

Vicious 13
12-01-2012, 12:27 PM
Damn maybe I should look into that part time especially now that I'm not working

ordawg1
12-01-2012, 12:34 PM
Sales is a bunch of fun-but DO NOT screw the pregnant boss lady:eek: LOL-not a good thing-Thanks-OD:D

Vicious 13
12-01-2012, 12:34 PM
Lol I'd better write that down

Frustratez
12-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Sales is a bunch of fun-but DO NOT screw the pregnant boss lady:eek: LOL-not a good thing-Thanks-OD:D

Lol why not ! Bahaha .

red crayon
12-01-2012, 01:49 PM
lol, You want to keep the Boss lady thinking that she is just one step or two from getting some. Thats the best way to play it. If she gets some then you become yesterdays news and it just goes down hill from there. Its just like a fox hunt. The thrill is the hunt, If the fox gets caught then they chop its tail off. Not good!. . . .lol

SisterSteel
12-01-2012, 07:38 PM
Lol why not ! Bahaha .

Haven't you heard the saying.... don't shit where you eat, lol.

You never want to have a relationship with someone you work with. It never ends well.

layddually
12-01-2012, 07:46 PM
On the up side u can't get her pregnant lol

Frustratez
12-01-2012, 07:54 PM
lol, You want to keep the Boss lady thinking that she is just one step or two from getting some. Thats the best way to play it. If she gets some then you become yesterdays news and it just goes down hill from there. Its just like a fox hunt. The thrill is the hunt, If the fox gets caught then they chop its tail off. Not good!. . . .lol

You never want to have a relationship with someone you work with. It never ends well.

On the up side u can't get her pregnant lol

Haha ! I love the MC family you guys and gals are great

Frustratez
12-02-2012, 02:44 AM
Got another girl tonight she's texting me but I live with my girlfriend . Fuck I may have to be single. Lol

tk12
12-02-2012, 09:55 AM
what are you selling?

Fuelfan
12-02-2012, 02:19 PM

That pertains to allot of stuff! Always keep the questionable stuff away from where you live.