PDA

View Full Version : Giving

Ecto
12-07-2012, 02:04 PM
My heart weighs heavy today, there are so many starving and suffering children in the world today. Most of us, including me, live very blessed lives, don't forget this holiday to dig deep and help a child in any way you can. There are so many ways to plug in and give and make a difference in a child's life......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HtXIKvDLy8

Thanks for listening Bros.

babablacksheep
12-07-2012, 05:04 PM
Yes....there are many ways to help children this holiday season......and trust me it doesn't take much to put a smile on a little kids face

kazman68
12-07-2012, 08:45 PM
Good post, as tough and strong as the guys/gals are here, we still all seem to have a heart..very nice.

AgentYes
12-08-2012, 12:43 AM
Yes....there are many ways to help children this holiday season......and trust me it doesn't take much to put a smile on a little kids face

Just don't TELL anybody. You'll ruin my rep.

bodywar
12-08-2012, 12:16 PM
My heart weighs heavy today, there are so many starving and suffering children in the world today. Most of us, including me, live very blessed lives, don't forget this holiday to dig deep and help a child in any way you can. There are so many ways to plug in and give and make a difference in a child's life......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HtXIKvDLy8

Thanks for listening Bros.

every school should send kid home with a bag lunch,because your brain works so better,and kids don't have to stress out,because they have anything eat at home..

red crayon
12-20-2012, 12:08 AM
Everyone should find a way to help make things better. It would be a better world if we all did! Myself I give money to the Wounded Warrior Project. I know people who have been helped by that group. They also help the family of the Wounded Warrior!
The Marine Corp's has a Toys for Tots program as well. Its like my grandma used to say "Put your money where your mouth is!" "Your actions speak louder than your words."

I wish Y'all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!