PDA

View Full Version : just dont even know what to say... or do

Bigmike
12-11-2012, 12:53 PM
Over the time I was with my ex we always had unprotected sex... sell she was on BC, yaz to be exact. She tested negative on an OTC strip but her tits are swelling up and her nipples are very sensitive. The other morning she woke up dizzy almost to the point of being sick. Now her mother fed me some bullshit about her not showing on an OTC strip until her second trimester... I'm freaking the fuck out because her period was suppose to start two days ago. I'm hoping and praying she calls or text saying she started. Till then I'm fucking losing it mentally.

Vicious 13
12-11-2012, 01:35 PM
Yikes... When we bought the strip it said positive like 2 days after missed period now a days w the rest u don't have to wait that long... Make her go to Walmart buy digital clear blue and that will tell u

AgentYes
12-11-2012, 01:42 PM
Two days? Ex girlfriend? Didn't know girls still played that came. Chances she is pregnant? About one in 22k

CWB
12-11-2012, 01:44 PM
I know the terror I felt when recently dealing with a similar situation. Everything is going to be okay. Please call me when you get a chance.

Orange24
12-11-2012, 01:58 PM
Bro no worries. I go through this every month haha. Hardly ever happens. Sounds like she is messing with u

Bigmike
12-11-2012, 02:04 PM
Bro no worries. I go through this every month haha. Hardly ever happens. Sounds like she is messing with u

I would think that but I go to the same gym as her so yes I've seen that her tits have swollen up. Also she was pail in Tue face when I saw her Sunday morning saying she wasn't feeling so good. I'll go with the true blue... I don't want any damn kids I just got a decent job making money for mike!

Orange24
12-11-2012, 02:21 PM
Just relax. All is well

AgentYes
12-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Just relax. All is well

So much this and just take her to the fix for a pregnancy test. Planned parenthood takes walk ins and you will have your answer today.

NTL
12-11-2012, 04:55 PM
Not to try and scare you but my wife got pregnant on yaz.When we went in to have the baby she was asked if she was on BC and said yes yaz. The nurse said they see more pregnancys on yaz than any other BC.

Fuelfan
12-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Brother my wife has been a week and a half late before and that's pretty common. I wouldn't start freakin out just yet. I've gone through the pregnancy thing quite a few times and I never remember my erodes tits swelling up until like 4 months in. Could be something completely different that's causing the issues. Get the strip and check it out first before you start sweating!

Orange24
12-11-2012, 05:40 PM
Not to try and scare you but my wife got pregnant on yaz.When we went in to have the baby she was asked if she was on BC and said yes yaz. The nurse said they see more pregnancys on yaz than any other BC.

You bastard now he's scared to death again haha!!!

Manny1983
12-11-2012, 06:16 PM
If I'm not mistaken some if not all bc can cause sides such as what she is experiencing, after all bc contain hormones. My x would be late quite often because of her bc and occasionally sensitive nipples. Just relax brother you'll be good and if not then unfortunately you guys need to talk and decide a course of action to take in the event she is pregnant (my gf and I just had to have an abortion due to economical reasons as well as she didn't want more kids) If you need anything hit me up brother.

Bigmike
12-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Thanks guys I'm stopping by the CVS to pick up some decent strips for her tonight. We've talked about it and have things planned out. I'm just not ready for all this and what scares me is the ordeal of making sure it was mine if it was a positive... this is a girl I left for being unfaithful.

Manny1983
12-11-2012, 06:44 PM
Thanks guys I'm stopping by the CVS to pick up some decent strips for her tonight. We've talked about it and have things planned out. I'm just not ready for all this and what scares me is the ordeal of making sure it was mine if it was a positive... this is a girl I left for being unfaithful.

If she would be unwilling to have an abortion then a paternity test is in order and inexpensive, or you can get a prenatal paternity test but it's kinda expensive. If you get a prenatal I would get a notarized contract between you and her stating the in the event you are not the father she must reimburse you for any expense.

Orange24
12-11-2012, 07:02 PM
Geez Manny. U know your way around this. Whore :)

Manny1983
12-11-2012, 07:27 PM
Geez Manny. U know your way around this. Whore :)

Lol no its just that I went thru a similar scare. As for the paternity test thing that's just what I would do but I have no experience with it lol.

Bigmike
12-11-2012, 07:39 PM
A pack or clear blue and first response said negative! She's late so the strip should be god damn close to 100%. Told her to get the fuck out of my face. God it feels good knowing you're not going to be a dad of some whores child.

Vicious 13
12-11-2012, 07:47 PM
U should b gtg

Orange24
12-11-2012, 07:53 PM
Who was RIGHT!?!?>

kazman68
12-11-2012, 08:41 PM
A pack or clear blue and first response said negative! She's late so the strip should be god damn close to 100%. Told her to get the fuck out of my face. God it feels good knowing you're not going to be a dad of some whores child.

Have we learned a lesson? :)

babablacksheep
12-11-2012, 09:22 PM
Wow that was a scare bro.....I'm glad it worked out for you

SisterSteel
12-11-2012, 09:34 PM
If I'm not mistaken some if not all bc can cause sides such as what she is experiencing, after all bc contain hormones. My x would be late quite often because of her bc and occasionally sensitive nipples. Just relax brother you'll be good and if not then unfortunately you guys need to talk and decide a course of action to take in the event she is pregnant (my gf and I just had to have an abortion due to economical reasons as well as she didn't want more kids) If you need anything hit me up brother.

You can get the paraguard (IUD) and it doesn't contain any hormones.

layddually
12-11-2012, 09:38 PM

Even if it came back positive sounds like a very good chance wouldn't be yours but glad to hear it came back neg.

Ironguruera
12-11-2012, 11:03 PM
not to scare ya but I have a friend who's girl got prego on yaz.....twice

Her mother is no Mensa member or dr lol. She's clueless. A over the counter prego test will show a positive far before 2nd trimester.

Get a test and put your mind at ease.

Ironguruera
12-11-2012, 11:05 PM
You can get the paraguard (IUD) and it doesn't contain any hormones.

So how does it work sister ? My buddy said the iud hurt to have sex. He said his cock would hit it and chaff the hell out of his cock. I was like what are u 12"?? He said no I'm average and she is shallow lol.

ineedtogrow
12-12-2012, 04:48 AM
you know, I had all the same shit happen. neg. test and all. the test didn't show positive till a month after her period was supposed to come and she had to test with her very first piss of the morning. even then it still barely read positive. all of the other test would come back negative except her very first piss of the day. she was preg though

red crayon
12-12-2012, 10:04 PM
If the test comes back positive I would then go get a test from a DR. There is such a thing as a false positive.

When I first got together with my wife I always bottomed out in there. It usually depends on what she has been putting in there. That area will grow as big as it has to to accept what gets put in there. Even though Im average size too I guess Im bigger than any one who was in there before me, She was married and was divorced when I met her.

red crayon
12-12-2012, 10:10 PM
I could tell you several stories about sex but I dont think anyone would be interested in hearing about that and thats some info that would be better on another thread.

Back on topic, even if she winds up pregnant I think that an unwanted baby is always a good canidate for adoption. My belief system is kinda twisted but its who I am and a very personal thing. Good Luck.