PDA

View Full Version : House got robbed

Manny1983
12-27-2012, 12:12 AM
So most of you know my situation I had going on with breaking up with my baby momma and then dating a new girl, well I had her move in last month cuz she needed a place to stay.... Well yeah big fucking mistake I went home today and she stole my king size memory foam bed, surround sound, over 150 DVDs a car amp, and jewelary. I'm so fucking pissed I had to wait a few hours before making this thread cuz I was shaking so much. Worst part about it is that I know I'll never see any of my shit again even though I filed a police report. Fuck me

ineedtogrow
12-27-2012, 12:47 AM
damn bro that really sucks. why the fuck can't people be honest anymore. everybody out to fuck somebody it seems. i hope everything comes out right and she gets whats coming

kazman68
12-27-2012, 12:57 AM
So most of you know my situation I had going on with breaking up with my baby momma and then dating a new girl, well I had her move in last month cuz she needed a place to stay.... Well yeah big fucking mistake I went home today and she stole my king size memory foam bed, surround sound, over 150 DVDs a car amp, and jewelary. I'm so fucking pissed I had to wait a few hours before making this thread cuz I was shaking so much. Worst part about it is that I know I'll never see any of my shit again even though I filed a police report. Fuck me

Holy shit! damn I'm sorry brother...I couldn't imagine how pissed you must be.

Ironguruera
12-27-2012, 01:22 AM
Wtf?? So u think she was playing ya the whole time?

she had to go someplace....any ideas where?

ordawg1
12-27-2012, 01:35 AM
Is that how she breaks up ? Not nice at all-sorry Manny-OD

exphys88
12-27-2012, 02:12 AM
Damn, sorry bro. She's gotta be findable.

CWB
12-27-2012, 02:18 AM
Thats a terrible fucking feeling to walk into your home and have all your shit be gone. Just fucking terrible. Im sorry brother. I had an Ex do this years ago and I can still remember that sick feeling walking in after work to an almost empty house.

Manny1983
12-27-2012, 02:54 AM
Thanks guys. No I don't think she was playing me, she did this cuz she was pissed that she moved in and I asked her to move out for reasons I'd rather not get into cuz its extremely long and confusing. But basically she had nowhere else to go supposedly so I gave her till the end of the month.

Oh I know I can find her, the problem is that according to my friend who's a cop since my shit is with her now it's up to me to prove that it belongs to me and without a serial # on the electronics or a receipt for other shit it's almost impossible

Just noticed also that she took all my fucking gear also so I'm fucked. I was planning on starting my second cycle on the 1st but all my shits gone.

kazman68
12-27-2012, 03:01 AM
Thanks guys. No I don't think she was playing me, she did this cuz she was pissed that she moved in and I asked her to move out for reasons I'd rather not get into cuz its extremely long and confusing. But basically she had nowhere else to go supposedly so I gave her till the end of the month.

Oh I know I can find her, the problem is that according to my friend who's a cop since my shit is with her now it's up to me to prove that it belongs to me and without a serial # on the electronics or a receipt for other shit it's almost impossible

Just noticed also that she took all my fucking gear also so I'm fucked. I was planning on starting my second cycle on the 1st but all my shits gone.

That;s really fucked up..she did that just to piss you off, my ex ex g/f did the same thing..wanted to strangle her.

Ironguruera
12-27-2012, 03:16 AM
Yeah your cop buddy is right. My dad was a cop and even he said "cops can't find their dick in the dark" lmao! One of his better lines lol. He hates cops now lol.

maybe play her back just to get the gear and your shit back......but don't listen to me I hold a grudge. I hate when ppl get one over on me. I realize she didn't play ya.....just don't like that she fucked u over.

Manny1983
12-27-2012, 04:07 AM
Yeah your cop buddy is right. My dad was a cop and even he said "cops can't find their dick in the dark" lmao! One of his better lines lol. He hates cops now lol.

maybe play her back just to get the gear and your shit back......but don't listen to me I hold a grudge. I hate when ppl get one over on me. I realize she didn't play ya.....just don't like that she fucked u over.

I hold a grudge to lol I haven't been able to go to sleep cuz I'm so pissed I'm just thinking of ways to do something without going to jail lol.

Lunchbox
12-27-2012, 10:09 AM
Holy shit Manny! That is fked up man.

babablacksheep
12-27-2012, 10:56 AM
Dam brother hope the best for you.....

Fit Guru
12-27-2012, 12:22 PM
Lol you don't wanna know what I'm thinking!

Manny1983
12-27-2012, 12:26 PM
Lol I've heard it all I think lol the most popular thing is that I'm a dumbass which I agree with lol

Ironguruera
12-27-2012, 02:03 PM
Lol you don't wanna know what I'm thinking!

I'll poke that fire. I'm Italian. I'd break her legs lol.

zedhed
12-27-2012, 02:33 PM
Dammit manny am really very sorry to hear this. Check your pm box bro.

Manny1983
12-27-2012, 02:58 PM
Dammit manny am really very sorry to hear this. Check your pm box bro.

Thanks brother

red crayon
12-28-2012, 12:41 AM
Sorry to hear about this. Like the other Guys I been there and did this.

Im scotts Irish and we do things a little differently. I would just spend as much time at work as I could. She knows you will try and get her back for this so she will always be looking for it. Let her stew in her own mess for awhile. Let your head clear and then decide how you feel. You will be glad that you waited to see how things go.

zedhed
12-28-2012, 12:16 PM
^^^ Good advice but what is scotts irish bro?^^^

Manny1983
12-28-2012, 12:30 PM
^^^ Good advice but what is scotts irish bro?^^^

I think Scottish and Irish

Manny1983
12-28-2012, 12:31 PM
And yeah I'm trying to stay level headed and not do anything stupid but it's just so hard to not have thoughts about strangling the bitch

red crayon
12-28-2012, 11:08 PM
If you look it up its the people in great britan who have scottish and irish ancestors. The way we got like that was we would go to the Pub and bang just about any female we could get drunk enough. lol Here in the USA we work hard and can make almost anything work no matter how badly its broken. You know all you need is some duck tape and a coat hanger and you can fix almost everything! We also get called by other names, redneck, white trash so on and so forth.

Most of the mobsters back in the day liked us because we would "Getter done"! lol