PDA

View Full Version : interesting

ineedtogrow
01-02-2013, 09:08 PM
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=137979293021187&set=pb.137842566368193.-2207520000.1357144222&type=3&theater

The girl on the right is Emilie Parker, one of the victims from the last shooting.

http://abcnews.go.com/meta/search/imageDetail?format=plain&source=http://abcnews.go.com/images/US/ht_barack_obama_ss_w_newtown_jp_121217

Here's our President with some children before the memorial service. Look at the girl in the center.

REGGOR
01-02-2013, 09:50 PM
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k519/rouge67/1-2-20138-53-26PM2.png

Ironguruera
01-02-2013, 10:37 PM
I can't see the FB link guys. I'm lost at this post. Someone break it down...

Sherk
01-02-2013, 10:50 PM
That's a sad coincidence. I'm a very non emotional person but I truly feel horrible for those kids, parents and faculty. That hit me pretty hard. I went to a certain high school and witnessed a shooting my second senior year back in 2001 that had no affect on me whatsoever nor has any other. But because the kids in this case were so young and innocent it hit me pretty hard. Especially now that I'm a new dad.

P.s yes I was a super senior. I had so much fun I figured why not do it twice lol.

Sherk
01-02-2013, 10:53 PM

The pic in reggors post is it. The left is her school picture shown on the news after the shooting and the right is cropped. It was her with Obama and some class mates posing for the pic a week or two prior.

ineedtogrow
01-03-2013, 12:59 AM
having kids around the same age as the ones who were killed i can say it really made me take a step back also. how the fuck could somebody do that to little kids like that. this world is getting more and more screwed up with every passing year.

REGGOR
01-03-2013, 04:40 PM
Yeah bro I just threw up the side by side so we can see what he was talking about. I am from Connecticut and it has affected all of us. Is no bigger scum of the earth the people who hurt children..

ordawg1
01-04-2013, 08:45 AM
Sadness is an understatement-I turned numb when this happened-I still pray for families every night.God Bless the children-protect them at ANY cost-OD

Orange24
01-04-2013, 09:53 AM
^^ yep. Easily one of the worst days of my life. A reality check...life isn't fair. Time to lift those up who have been absolutely slayed emotionally and physically by this. I can't even begin to imagine. ..the horror.

red crayon
01-04-2013, 10:08 PM
That is a small part of why I believe they should bring back public execution. I believe that there is nothing else that would help to stop this kind of thing! Hang them and Hang them High!

Fuelfan
01-06-2013, 01:47 PM
That is a small part of why I believe they should bring back public execution. I believe that there is nothing else that would help to stop this kind of thing! Hang them and Hang them High!

I totally agree!!!

Ironguruera
01-06-2013, 04:08 PM

I'm a firm believer in respect through fear lol. However hanging is to humane. I say bring back public stoning!

kazman68
01-06-2013, 09:52 PM
I'm a firm believer in respect through fear lol. However hanging is to humane. I say bring back public stoning!

Hung,drawn and quartered.

xdude
01-06-2013, 10:24 PM
you know these are some already sick twisted people ... do you think it would give them more attention?
and there fore encourage them... I have no problem with death penalty as a method of punishment . but it does nothing for prevention..After all, every criminal thinks they are going to get away with it .. So they are not going to change their mind because of the death penalty... but these freaks are looking for publicity .. so are they going to just surrender just so they can have a trail and be the center of attention at a trial.

ineedtogrow
01-08-2013, 12:43 PM
i have believed for many years that public execution is the answer. show everybody what happens when you do wrong. i like the idea of cutting ppls hands off if they steal and like said before "hang em' high" if they kill.