PDA

View Full Version : Victor conte

Orange24
01-02-2013, 10:02 PM
What do you guys think of this guy?

kazman68
01-02-2013, 10:15 PM
I think he really knew his shit and tried to give USA Athlete's the best, let's face it everyone is doping at the Olympics, I love how he created a non-detectable drug, a shame Trevor Graham narked out. I would love to have a conversation on aas at the deepest level (I could understand anyway). Guy is a genius in the world of performance enhancers imho.

Orange24
01-02-2013, 10:20 PM
Great answer. Been reading up on him lately...mostly because its entertaining... he is a wealth of knowledge

Orange24
01-02-2013, 11:07 PM
I was always curious about michael Phelps...you think he ever used?

SisterSteel
01-02-2013, 11:35 PM
I've had the pleasure of training with Olympic athletes and don't think for one second they are clean. China, Russia, and other countries dump TONS of money on developing performance enhancers that are undetectable by WADA. The IOC is getting smarter though. They're freezing urine samples to possibly retest them in the future.

Orange24
01-02-2013, 11:37 PM
Gosh that's just so crazy...I mean when you see the bodies of these athletes it becomes obvious to anyone who knows anything about ped's

babablacksheep
01-03-2013, 08:20 PM
Co'mon leave the athletes alone.....it makes sports all that much more competitive and fun!!! What's the cuckin difference

exphys88
01-03-2013, 08:31 PM
I actually think it is cheating. Obviously I'm not opposed to ped use, but for those that choose to stay clean, they have no chance. We should have 2 separate leagues IMO.

SisterSteel
01-03-2013, 08:38 PM
I actually think it is cheating. Obviously I'm not opposed to ped use, but for those that choose to stay clean, they have no chance. We should have 2 separate leagues IMO.

We could never have 2 different Olympics, 1 enhanced and 1 non-enhanced. There's no way to be 100% certain that someone didn't or isn't using. Not to mention, many athletes go away/disappear during their offseason so they don't have to deal with the random drug testing. When you lift at the international level (at least here in the USA) USADA comes and randomly tests you all the time (if you're competing in an Olympic Event). They also need to know where you live, work, train, and where you always are. USADA will come to your home at midnight and have you piss in front of them or come to your training facility and make you piss there.

They should just legalize it and allow for it. Than all this bullshit can be put to an end. AAS and other performance enhancers won't make an average joe into an Olympian.

Orange24
01-03-2013, 09:08 PM
^^ it'll never be legal imo. Sadly.

Vicious 13
01-03-2013, 09:15 PM
I think it will b legal very soon. Media I'd pushing trt now so it's only a matter of time

exphys88
01-03-2013, 09:36 PM
We could never have 2 different Olympics, 1 enhanced and 1 non-enhanced. There's no way to be 100% certain that someone didn't or isn't using. Not to mention, many athletes go away/disappear during their offseason so they don't have to deal with the random drug testing. When you lift at the international level (at least here in the USA) USADA comes and randomly tests you all the time (if you're competing in an Olympic Event). They also need to know where you live, work, train, and where you always are. USADA will come to your home at midnight and have you piss in front of them or come to your training facility and make you piss there.

They should just legalize it and allow for it. Than all this bullshit can be put to an end. AAS and other performance enhancers won't make an average joe into an Olympian.

You're absolutely correct, there will always be cheaters. I do feel for the guys who choose not to use them though, whatever their reasons are. They'll never stand a chance.

Vicious 13
01-03-2013, 09:47 PM
No chance at all

Orange24
01-03-2013, 10:00 PM
No chance at all

Mmmmm I dono man. We'll see.

Fit Guru
01-04-2013, 01:06 AM
Steroids will never be legal.in my opinion if you know everyone is using them and your not dont enter the event.yes it is a shame that "clean" people can't compete on a level playing field.but that's just the way it is.

As I was typing that I questioned whether I really believed myself.lol

Vicious 13
01-04-2013, 01:26 AM
I just think sooner rather than later everyone will be on trt... UFC already allows it

ordawg1
01-04-2013, 08:42 AM
Victor is a GENIUS.I have spoke with him at legth on a couple ocassions.I can hold my own with most anybody-this guy is in a league all by himself-Kudos-OD

Orange24
01-04-2013, 09:54 AM
He seems absolutely brilliant.