PDA

View Full Version : Prami dosage

Dvs1676
01-13-2013, 11:53 PM
Hello all I am planning on running tren Ace along with some other compounds I have some prami but I am confused on the correct dosage I have pharm grade prami .25 in pill form should should I take it ED or EOD?

Sherk
01-14-2013, 12:05 AM
It has a half life of 8-12 hrs so ed. Have you used prami before? Some, like me, prefer caber as prami can make you extremely ill with flue like symptoms, violent vomiting, fuck with your vision and give you pretty bad headaches. I took it at night because it made me feel so bad. I'll never touch the stuff again. Wouldn't be a bad idea to pick some up just incase you don't like the prami. Caber is dosed .5mg eod.

ineedtogrow
01-14-2013, 02:53 AM
wrong area though

Dvs1676
01-14-2013, 05:58 AM
wrong area though

true indeed sorry about that I will post it in the appropriate forum.

Dvs1676
01-14-2013, 06:00 AM
It has a half life of 8-12 hrs so ed. Have you used prami before? Some, like me, prefer caber as prami can make you extremely ill with flue like symptoms, violent vomiting, fuck with your vision and give you pretty bad headaches. I took it at night because it made me feel so bad. I'll never touch the stuff again. Wouldn't be a bad idea to pick some up just incase you don't like the prami. Caber is dosed .5mg eod.

Itried Dostines before but I did not notice any significant change and that was also Pharm grade.