PDA

View Full Version : Lance Armstrong

ordawg1
01-15-2013, 01:24 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/cycling/story/lance-armstrong-liar-fraud-oprah-winfrey-admission-proves-selfish-calculating-011413 good read -but I personaly think the guy is a complete dick.His admission is merely a smoke screen to get him back onboard and I think he will soon be a snitch to save his ass.Comments ? -OD

Vicious 13
01-15-2013, 01:52 PM
I agree 100% the only reason I can see him doing this is to bring everyone down

Lunchbox
01-15-2013, 05:40 PM
There is nothing honorable to gain from admitting. His excuse was eveyone was doing it so he had to so the playing field would be level.

If he was smart he would have just stayed out of the light about it. He has more money than anyone could ever need. This is purely his ego showing. Like a little kid pointing the finger.

mj_0360
01-15-2013, 05:51 PM
hes a douche for sure.

kazman68
01-15-2013, 09:20 PM
I agree 100% prick...kind of when Lyle Alzado came out years ago, and lied that steroids were killing him..when it was AIDS...I remember after he died a guy at the gym said we should go to his grave and throw a bunch of vials and needles on it, kind of harsh, I don't want anyone to die..but he was a major factor in getting all this anti-steroid hype going by the media.

Fit Guru
01-15-2013, 09:53 PM
I agree 100% prick...kind of when Lyle Alzado came out years ago, and lied that steroids were killing him..when it was AIDS...I remember after he died a guy at the gym said we should go to his grave and throw a bunch of vials and needles on it, kind of harsh, I don't want anyone to die..but he was a major factor in getting all this anti-steroid hype going by the media.

Yes he died of aids.but everyone in the world brings him up when u say steroids wont kill you.then u tell them he died of Aids and they look at u like your crazy.

ordawg1
01-15-2013, 10:09 PM

Same shit is going down here!! Little Lance is going to toss PEDs under the bus to save his lil " no balls" ass.Keep in mind-he is still going to use PEDs while fucking everybody else.The guy is a real piece of shit-OD

Fit Guru
01-16-2013, 01:26 AM
I'm sure in his mind narcing is a legitimate option.im not in his shoes.for me I'm going to jail before I snitch on someone doing the same thing as me.Kaz if me and you were partners in crime and I got busted and they said they'd show leniency of me to rat you out,then I'm stuck cause I'm going to jail.thats just the code I live by and I've proved it before.

Fuelfan
01-16-2013, 02:32 AM
Did he say what PED's he was using?

Ironguruera
01-16-2013, 02:57 AM

Coke , tne , meth lol.

mj_0360
01-16-2013, 03:00 AM
uh oh....

http://news.yahoo.com/armstrong-admits-doping-during-winfrey-interview-report-012657188--spt.html

ineedtogrow
01-16-2013, 03:54 AM
I'm sure in his mind narcing is a legitimate option.im not in his shoes.for me I'm going to jail before I snitch on someone doing the same thing as me.Kaz if me and you were partners in crime and I got busted and they said they'd show leniency of me to rat you out,then I'm stuck cause I'm going to jail.thats just the code I live by and I've proved it before.
i'm right there with ya. i got locked up for a while for something i didnt do, but they thought i did because i would snitch. where i came from very bad things would happen to you if you were a snitch.

kazman68
01-16-2013, 08:19 PM

I believe you 100%, and I would do the same, actually have, I got into some trouble like 20 years ago, and when they wanted me to work with the prosecutor I said nothing! This was out of state and the local (Cincinnati) prosecutor called me and told me he needed to help me, I said 'hold on' got my plea agreement and said "where in my agreement does it say i have to help you?" He didn't say a word and I hung up...

teddybear
01-16-2013, 08:55 PM
I realy dont care if Lance used gear,I think they all were useing and he was better at it then the competition .So he still won IMO . As far as he may snitch to save his own ass , time will tell . Hope not , nobody should get in trouble for gear .
Two words says it all SO WHAT !

xdude
01-16-2013, 08:55 PM
Lyle Alzado came out years ago, and lied that steroids were killing him..when it was AIDS...

I never knew he had aids... that was back before the cocktail...
I knew aids was common among needle users .. and was not uncommon in steroid users

xdude
01-16-2013, 09:08 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/1992/05/15/sports/lyle-alzado-43-fierce-lineman-who-turned-steroid-foe-is-dead.html
Because brain cancer is often associated with AIDS, his doctors have taken pains to point out that extensive testing had established conclusively that Mr. Alzado had neither AIDS nor the virus that causes it............

so it looks like this was a rumour in his obit...

I remember Freddy Mercury , admitted to the press he had aids and died the next day ... it was so hard to believe he was gay.. in a band called queen, those videos crazy little thing call love, a night at the opera... etc so hard to believe he was gay....I just didn't see that coming ....LOL

exphys88
01-17-2013, 01:05 AM
Same shit is going down here!! Little Lance is going to toss PEDs under the bus to save his lil " no balls" ass.Keep in mind-he is still going to use PEDs while fucking everybody else.The guy is a real piece of shit-OD

This! He's going to demonize peds to save his career.

kazman68
01-17-2013, 03:01 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/1992/05/15/sports/lyle-alzado-43-fierce-lineman-who-turned-steroid-foe-is-dead.html
Because brain cancer is often associated with AIDS, his doctors have taken pains to point out that extensive testing had established conclusively that Mr. Alzado had neither AIDS nor the virus that causes it............

so it looks like this was a rumour in his obit...

I remember Freddy Mercury , admitted to the press he had aids and died the next day ... it was so hard to believe he was gay.. in a band called queen, those videos crazy little thing call love, a night at the opera... etc so hard to believe he was gay....I just didn't see that coming ....LOL

I think Fit knew some guys who knew Alzado, I heard he partied alot, and lived a crazy lifestyle. "Although there is no medical evidence that links steroid use to brain cancer" <<<< This...A guy at the gym sister was a neurosurgeon and she said no way in hell did steroids cause brain cancer, again if that's what he really died of, like I said Fit says he knew guys that had inner information that it was AIDS, maybe he will chime in on this.

xdude
01-17-2013, 12:24 PM
I think Fit knew some guys who knew Alzado, I heard he partied alot, and lived a crazy lifestyle. "Although there is no medical evidence that links steroid use to brain cancer" <<<< This...A guy at the gym sister was a neurosurgeon and she said no way in hell did steroids cause brain cancer, again if that's what he really died of, like I said Fit says he knew guys that had inner information that it was AIDS, maybe he will chime in on this.

not challenging you there Kaz..
I would suspect Growth more that roids for a brain tumor...especially when you factor in that in those days Growth was harvested from cadavers and monkey brains .. it was incredibly expensive .. Had to be a pro football player to afford it. it required a lot of brains for one dose..

Fit Guru
01-17-2013, 12:58 PM
I would suspect Growth more that roids for a brain tumor...especially when you factor in that in those days Growth was harvested from cadavers and monkey brains .. it was incredibly expensive .. Had to be a pro football player to afford it. it required a lot of brains for one dose..

He didn't have brain cancer. Yes I know this first hand

xdude
01-17-2013, 06:14 PM
He didn't have brain cancer. Yes I know this first hand

the guy had some serious weight loss before he died.. didn't look good .. still had the massive melon
So he didn't have brain cancer.. do you know he had aids?

it would explain the weight loss... which made his melon look even bigger...

Back then it was really kept secret if you had aids.. there was nothing any one could do...
and there was a sigma..and you had Rev Farwell saying you deserved god's wrath

I remember reading that when aids first started showing up, the person would get aids go into the hospital and since they didn't know how it was spread ..the orderlies would just open the door and slide the food tray to them out of fear.. until the cdc determined it was blood born ..

xdude
01-17-2013, 06:17 PM
also a massive melon..goes hand and hand with Brain cancer ...
the head grows cause it needs room for the tumor ...
strange fact .. newscaster have a tendency if being hired for large than normal head because they fill the screen better...and as a result have a higher than normal incident of brain cancer.

Fit Guru
01-17-2013, 06:58 PM
the guy had some serious weight loss before he died.. didn't look good .. still had the massive melon
So he didn't have brain cancer.. do you know he had aids?

it would explain the weight loss... which made his melon look even bigger...

Back then it was really kept secret if you had aids.. there was nothing any one could do...
and there was a sigma..and you had Rev Farwell saying you deserved god's wrath

I remember reading that when aids first started showing up, the person would get aids go into the hospital and since they didn't know how it was spread ..the orderlies would just open the door and slide the food tray to them out of fear.. until the cdc determined it was blood born ..

Yes he had aids. A very good friend if mine watched him die. When he told me I was shocked for about 3 seconds then it all made sense.

kazman68
01-17-2013, 07:31 PM

This is true..People got sick from the cadaver gh.

Fit Guru
01-17-2013, 11:10 PM
This is true..People got sick from the cadaver gh.

I took Crescorman but just one kit.thats all there was then.

Fit Guru
01-17-2013, 11:15 PM
I had another thought while talking to my wife.If it wasn't for Lance Armstrong who the FUCK would give a shit about Cycling!!! NOT ME!!...seriously,whoever started this( I'm sure in the cycling industry)didnt think that if you take away Lance who do you have? NOONE!! Just my 2 cents but how many people would give a shit about the Tour de France?. Exphy you don't count here.lol

Orange24
01-22-2013, 05:55 AM

Yes. EPO, test cyp and growth hormone. He also did plenty of blood doping too.

neoclassical
01-22-2013, 01:15 PM
Lance seems like kind of a jerk, but who cares. Dude helped raise 500 mill + for cancer. I seriously doubt anyone that received treatment though livestrong gives a shit about his PED use or his douche attitude.

chrisotpherm
01-22-2013, 01:45 PM
Gents its all about the dollar bills. His pocket book is threatened right now and he is going to do everything in his power to stop that.

Fuelfan
01-22-2013, 02:05 PM
If I was put in that same situation I would have been winning a shit ton of juice myself. The only difference between him and I is I would have taken it to my grave!

Fuelfan
01-22-2013, 02:07 PM
Sorry bad spelling.... I'd be RUNNING not"winning" a shit ton of juice

Orange24
01-22-2013, 03:39 PM
Gents its all about the dollar bills. His pocket book is threatened right now and he is going to do everything in his power to stop that.

100%

ordawg1
01-22-2013, 04:13 PM
If I was put in that same situation I would have been winning a shit ton of juice myself. The only difference between him and I is I would have taken it to my grave!

EXACTLY-with a SMILE on our faces!-OD

Fit Guru
01-23-2013, 12:28 AM
Lance seems like kind of a jerk, but who cares. Dude helped raise 500 mill + for cancer. I seriously doubt anyone that received treatment though livestrong gives a shit about his PED use or his douche attitude.

The general public has a total different outlook on PED's than we do.

SisterSteel
01-23-2013, 12:21 PM
The general public has a total different outlook on PED's than we do.

And that's because the general public are nothing more than sheeple.

zedhed
01-23-2013, 02:28 PM
The mass media tells us what they want us to believe. Joe public eats it all up no questions asked. This is why B. O. is pres...this is why AAS are outlawed...this is why the hemp industry is all but gone.
Always remember your govt is not your fnrd in any way, EVER!

kazman68
01-23-2013, 08:55 PM
And that's because the general public are nothing more than sheeple.

X2 brainwashed idiot's who believe anything they are told.

zedhed
01-24-2013, 05:27 PM
My point exactly!