PDA

View Full Version : Lazy Worthless Fucks

ordawg1
02-06-2013, 01:06 PM
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/postal-service-bids-farewell-mail-delivery-saturdays-1B8262819 this thing should go all private.The US government never can get anything right.No wonder people my age ( including me) are leaving the US daily.Actually-I spend most of the year out of US now.-OD

Manny1983
02-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Rediculous. I don't see the USPS surviving much longer honestly

zedhed
02-06-2013, 01:42 PM
They should use the UPS as their model. Oh but hey thats a corporation....

chrisotpherm
02-06-2013, 07:43 PM
Budget cuts, great job govt.

kazman68
02-06-2013, 07:51 PM
I agree OD the gov't could fuck up the best of wet dreams, and I don't see it getting better.

xdude
02-06-2013, 08:13 PM
well actually I never understood why we have mail 6 days a week... 2 or 3 days a week would be fine with me ... all you get is bills..

what is throwing the whole postal budget out of wack is the pensions.. no interest on savings means you have to put more in the pension every year . that an online billing..

as for privatising .. hmm imaging the invasion of privacy corporation could get from your mail...
the amount of data they are gathering from my phone and email is bad enough ..

Vicious 13
02-06-2013, 08:54 PM
My pops works for USPS try ate pushing people into early retirement trying to do it to pops. Thy don't have enough people and they pay a shit load of overtime my pops gets them for like 2 or 3 hours everyday and works a sixth at I think double time. Everyday he tells me it's getting worse. They have contracts w ups and FedEx now it seems like hey are all working together

Fit Guru
02-06-2013, 09:40 PM
Hey at least the re-mailers are happy and everyone can still get their gear on Sat!!

red crayon
02-06-2013, 10:30 PM
I think the solution is simple. If we take all the government and combine it into a branch of service like the military and make everyone who is on unemployment for two years join it we would get a lot more done for less money. We could call it public service. At least It would put a lot of the free loaders to work.

ordawg1
02-06-2013, 11:49 PM
I think the solution is simple. If we take all the government and combine it into a branch of service like the military and make everyone who is on unemployment for two years join it we would get a lot more done for less money. We could call it public service. At least It would put a lot of the free loaders to work.

Freeloaders don't and won't work.The US is in BIG trouble on every playing field now.We are not the world power we used to be nor the proud nation.Ppl want to work less-earn more -eat until they are so fat they need a powered chair-and then want to govt to pay for them.Is one of the reasons I spend over half of the year out of country.If my family wasn't here-I would be out permanet-OD

exphys88
02-07-2013, 12:30 AM
Freeloaders don't and won't work.The US is in BIG trouble on every playing field now.We are not the world power we used to be nor the proud nation.Ppl want to work less-earn more -eat until they are so fat they need a powered chair-and then want to govt to pay for them.Is one of the reasons I spend over half of the year out of country.If my family wasn't here-I would be out permanet-OD

Truth!

Manny1983
02-07-2013, 01:09 AM

While there are freeloaders out there, there are people that can't get work for example me... I can't tell you how many times I've been told I'm overqualified for a position, and then I'm seeing all these job openings that stay open forever because they want someone with an absurd amount of experience it's like wtf. I've been unemployed for almost 3 years now and it sucks balls.

ordawg1
02-07-2013, 01:21 AM
While there are freeloaders out there, there are people that can't get work for example me... I can't tell you how many times I've been told I'm overqualified for a position, and then I'm seeing all these job openings that stay open forever because they want someone with an absurd amount of experience it's like wtf. I've been unemployed for almost 3 years now and it sucks balls.

Three years Manny !! Wow-that does suck.I remember working my way thru school and lieing to employers just to qualify.There is a shit load of work out of country also if guys are willing to be gone a few months.You have to BS your way in-but is high pay.I actually got on an oil rig once and didn't have a clue LOL.Just BSed my way in and made a shitload of $$ !!Told the bride I would be back in 7 months with $$ and left her with enough to hold her over.She has only been a housewife all the years and 4 kids.Guys that want to work-I respect-freeloaders I can't stand.I actually got a guy a job in the N Phillippines making great $$.He was going to be gone 5 months and he backed out.Would rather stay home and let his wife work !! Now that pussy was a freeloader for sure !!Hang in there Manny-there is work to be had-Luck-OD

chrisotpherm
02-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Hey at least the re-mailers are happy and everyone can still get their gear on Sat!!

Lol.