PDA

View Full Version : Got pulled over.. had to eat a roach lol

Frustratez
02-13-2013, 02:28 PM
So I wasnt wearing my seat belt and got pulled over on the way from the doc to CVS.. when I seen the lights... I opened my console and ate a pretty good size roach...Im sick with strep.. that shit didnt feel to good lol.. I also have used syringes in a red sharps container. I take it to this place down the street that disposes of it.. I was scared that they might some how know it was juice that was once in them. So I tried to play cool and the cops asked me if I knew why they pulled me over... i said im guessing my seatbelt...they said yes.. I told them I only had my ID and I just went to a new insurance company so I was waiting for the cards in the mail... the 2nd cop was like are you sure it isnt in your glove box? I said yes sir.. but he kept going on about the glove box So I said sir if you wanted me to open the glove box just ask... and I opened it.. Well after the cop that took my license walked off the cop kept asking if I had any guns, weapons, or drugs... I said no sir... then he walked to the cop car... they came back and said we are gunna write you a warning... and I said thank you so much officers... then they said sir can you please step out of your car? I said yes and got out and shut my car door. then they took me to the hood of the cop car... and had me sign the warning... I told them thank you so much! and walked back to my car as they got back into theres.. then the officer said sir do you mind if I ask you one more thing? I said yeah sure.. and he said you are pretty shakey can we search your car? I said Im sick with strep and having a crash from not eating all day so im shakey so now you wanna search my car? they said yes is there a problem? I said what if I say no? the officers looked at me like i was crazy and said well I guess nothing... I said fine then no you may not search my car....and they jumped in there car and watched me get my prescriptions and walk into cvs... I was scared shitless! and I promise I had a buzz off that roach lmao I know my breath smelt like grape swishers and green LOL!

Orange24
02-13-2013, 02:57 PM
My god bro

aneas
02-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Syringes can get you busted on paraphernalia charges. The roach would have been a .01g marijuana charge. I'm sure they'd test the used syringes for gear.

you got lucky. Keep that shit in your trunk or out of your car completely. Know your rights. You never have to consent to a search.

Vicious 13
02-13-2013, 04:08 PM
I got pulled over last Saturday after just blazing cop asked if I had a card I said yes r said ok take it home and keep it there gave me the seat let ticket though

MuscleAddiction
02-13-2013, 04:17 PM
Damn...lucky ending to what could have been worse. There is a hazardous waste drop off center where they have a big red dumpster for syringes and sharps containers to be disposed that I take mine to, anonymous as well, but yes if in a car keep them in your trunk, but if in a truck??? Good info as I did not know they could bust you for them.

Wallycn
02-13-2013, 04:20 PM
I use to smoke while driving but I dont see the point anymore, way to risky. I just either smoke before I go somewhere or when I get there. As far as syringes, I just throw that shit in my trash.

zedhed
02-13-2013, 04:25 PM
Dam Frus thats a hella good story.
And good for you bro for not succuming to their pressure to search your car.
Thats a big PLUS 1 for you bro!:cool:

MuscleAddiction
02-13-2013, 04:27 PM
I use to smoke while driving but I dont see the point anymore, way to risky. I just either smoke before I go somewhere or when I get there. As far as syringes, I just throw that shit in my trash.

Bad boy! You should be more responsible :D

Vicious 13
02-13-2013, 06:11 PM
My wife don't like me smoking so in my truck is pretty much only place I smoke I've been doing it for about 10 years

Wallycn
02-13-2013, 06:36 PM
My wife don't like me smoking so in my truck is pretty much only place I smoke I've been doing it for about 10 years
My ex wife use to make the biggest deal about smoking. She would claim that it would make me stupid and no fun. Yet I would sneak out to the garage all the time, take a few pinch hits and she never knew. First thing I did when she moved out was bought and ounce of dank and broke out the bong that had been stored away for years.

Vicious 13
02-13-2013, 07:18 PM
Lol yea my bongs are in the guest room closet haven't hit them in a while now. She used to let me smoke inside the house all the time but ten she wanted me I cut back then she said weed or cycle and now she says baby is coming so no more

Ironguruera
02-13-2013, 08:20 PM
Lol at this thread. Never ride dirty! those idiots pulled me over for window tint. Sure it's dark as hell.....point is u never know!

xdude
02-13-2013, 08:47 PM
depends on the state as far as needles... I live on mass nh border... Mass you have over the counter needles ( prevents spread of HIV) nh has over the counter insulin.. but no needles go figure..

as for teh roach.... it is now a ticket in Mass,, and should not even be that IMHO.

MuscleAddiction
02-13-2013, 09:06 PM
My ex wife use to make the biggest deal about smoking. She would claim that it would make me stupid and no fun. Yet I would sneak out to the garage all the time, take a few pinch hits and she never knew. First thing I did when she moved out was bought and ounce of dank and broke out the bong that had been stored away for years.

...and now you have been stoned ever since lol!!! Good boy!!!

Nelson303
02-13-2013, 09:33 PM
I love Co. I ride dirty. But it's legal. As long as you are not blazing. And fuck bongs. Oil rigs are the way. WAX is key

Fit Guru
02-14-2013, 03:27 AM
Not being a smart ass but DUDE fuckin think next time! Driving with no seatbelt and weed and syringes in your car.which is why your ass was shakey.u were scared to death.THINK BRO THINK!!!

ordawg1
02-14-2013, 03:45 AM
I got pulled over smoking weed-drinking and getting a blow job. So-we pulled down to a secluded road-gave him my beer-she gave him a BJ -he smoked my weed and I paid him back the 100 bucks I owed him. Was my brother !! lol-OD

Wallycn
02-14-2013, 08:14 AM
I love Co. I ride dirty. But it's legal. As long as you are not blazing. And fuck bongs. Oil rigs are the way. WAX is key

I use to live in Boulder, I love it out there. Never tried wax or shatter but would love to!

Vicious 13
02-14-2013, 08:31 AM
Wax is some good stuff over priced at the shops by me so I just wait for my brother to make it. I have a pretty nice rig. I actually prefer hash though its easier i have my skillet for getting super hash pattied

xdude
02-14-2013, 08:32 AM
I got pulled over smoking weed-drinking and getting a blow job. So-we pulled down to a secluded road-gave him my beer-she gave him a BJ -he smoked my weed and I paid him back the 100 bucks I owed him. Was my brother !! lol-OD

that reminds me..
2 guys I know were driving and smokin' weed.. the passenger drops the roach and starts looking for it at the intersection. The driver says "hey, there are cops over there . sit up or stay down.." So the cops turn off and the passenger , a real joker , sits up and wipes his sleeve across his mouth ...like he just finished .... still occasionally chuckle about that story

Frustratez
02-14-2013, 10:40 AM
Not being a smart ass but DUDE fuckin think next time! Driving with no seatbelt and weed and syringes in your car.which is why your ass was shakey.u were scared to death.THINK BRO THINK!!!

I know I know . live and learn dont we lol .

SisterSteel
02-14-2013, 10:42 AM
LOL.... these are some crazy stories. That is a good point though. Never do anything to attract attention. Wear your seat belt, drive the speed limit, etc.. Asshole cops are always looking for an excuses to fuck with you I know it happens all the time with me until I tell them I fight and than they want to talk for what seems like hours.

Be smart people.

Fit Guru
02-14-2013, 10:24 PM
Well I always joke that the cops that get me don't have lights on their car. They drive SUV's and come in bunches with jackets that say DEA,SWAT,FBI ETC...
'

Orange24
02-14-2013, 10:32 PM
How many times this happen to you?!^^

BigBones
02-15-2013, 08:24 AM
Oh god, I remember the days of crushing the high way and being paranoid about my smoke. Had to eat a few in my day and stuff a bag in my pants. "Yes officer, I am just excited to see you." ;-)

Frustratez
02-15-2013, 12:50 PM
I told my mom about it... her response was "do you have any more weed?" ended up smoking with mom last night lol... im sick still but after that and a soma and tussionex I slept like a baby. IM just ready to get back in the GYM!

suprfast
02-16-2013, 12:52 AM

WAX. Shit is potent. I was couch ridden the rest of the night.

mryar
02-16-2013, 02:56 PM
Almost every time I've been pulled over I'm either high or just exhaled a hit. I'm early 30s now so little more smart about it, but did some stupid stuff in my 20s.

Driving with gf down a 25mph road at night, going 37. Eating fast food smoking a bowl and we get lit up. Automatic windows so I roll all 4 down and blast the heat, take a huge swig of soda and eat some fries dipped in nacho sauce. Cop just gave me a ticket for speeding, didn't seem to suspect a thing.

Got pulled over a mile from my house, a back dirt road, on the way back from work. Natty ice in my crotch smoking a bowl and I see cop lights a mile back and it looked the guy had it floored. Put the beer in my center console, put the pipe in my kit box (a medical box with a lighter, bag of weed and bowl and a scraper). Rolled down the windows and pulled over. I sat there for probably 25 seconds before he came over the crest of the hill. Gave me a ticket for rolling through a stop sign and said he could have given me one for going 55 in a 35 but I seemed to be respectful so he was letting me off of the speeding part.

Smoking a bong driving down 4 lane road with a buddy someone must have reported us, a cop on the oncoming lane does a u turn, gets behind us, pulls in front, then behind again and finally lights us up. Inspection sticker out (stupid me). I get almost to the end of the stop and I'm looking for my insurance and he see's a baggie of weed. Asks how much we have in the car, I say "not sure what you mean." Says get out. I do, says tell us how much you have or we'll get a k9 unit and warrant, I say go get the warrant. I know my rights and not agreeing to a warrantless search. 3 cop cars come and the Sgt interrogates me for about a half hour, I just keep saying "I don't have any comment on that." He would do little 3 minute interrogations then let me stand there for a while waiting. I started bsing with the cops, asking if they played paintball, owned any stocks etc, they were talkative somewhat but shut up when the sgt started getting mad at them talking to me. After a while he says the k9 unit is on the way, and we can get back in our car. So I sit there while they bring the dogs around, they alert at the trunk must be where the airflow blows out. Says I can sign a sheet and they conduct a search right there and deal with it now, or they impound my car and get a warrant with the k9 as probable cause. I tell them go to the judge. So they let me walk away but it was 30F out and I had no coat, money or anything. They let my buddy go a while before and he left. I went to a convience store and begged them to use a phone, I called a buddy and he brought me home (which was 45 minutes away). I called them up the next day and they said if there'll be charges they'll let me know, then told me what wrecker company to go to for my car. They definitely tore it apart inside but all I had was a few nugs of an 1/8th. Never got charged with anything, but I plead guilty to inspection sticker (which I was guilty of) and not having insurance, because I didnt' have the card on me at the time and I didn't want to face him in court, then they also pinned no registration on me even though I gave him my registration card. Plead guilty to all 3 just so I didn't have to go to court, paid the waiver and never got charged with anything else.

Cop driving the other way on a 2 lane road in back roads on the way home work, sees my inspection sticker out (I'm an idiot) and does a u turn behind me, so I toss the bowl in my kit and roll down the windows. He follows me for about 2 miles through several stop signs before pulling me over. It was the same cop as the last story but he didn't say a thing about pot just a inspection sticker.

Fuelfan
02-17-2013, 01:02 PM
So call me old but can someone explain to me what WAX is?? I haven't smoked for a couple years now so I guess i'm a little out of the loop.

AS far as cops are concerned I "dislike" every one of them! My latest run in with the cops was just this last weekend. We had trailered our motorcycles to Las Vegas and took a real nice ride until we hit a town called Searchlight, Nevada. I was pulled over for doing 26 in a 25. The cop called for back up and and MADE my brother and I remove our vests and put them inside our bags and was told to "get the Fuck out of my town". 2 of us received a ticket for 1 mile an hour over the speed limit and the dirty Fuck told us we could just pay him if we had cash. Damn good thing he didn't make me take off my hoodie or I would have had allot more problems due to the fact I had my Kimber 1911 on my back. Anyway the moral of my little experience is if any of you go through SEARCHLIGHT, NEVADA go the speed limit or under. On the way out of town there were 6 cops with people pulled over in a 3 block radius.

Vicious 13
02-17-2013, 01:11 PM
It's concentrated thc. My Lil bro will take all his shake and some nugs up it in a large PVC pipe and cap one end and screen the other. Hd shoots butane through the cap and it comes out the screen he takes that and boils it. The butane evaporates and what's left is the wax or maybe oil but its pretty potent he has a rig for smoking just that but me i like to just dip my nugs in it and smoke hope that helps

xdude
02-17-2013, 03:18 PM
Wax... in my day we called it resin I believe... and that used to get you really high..

the last time I got stone I had an epiphany.. now when you are stone that is usually something like
I can have peanut butter ,jelly and fluff on my sandwich ..but in my case it was a real one ... I was stupid , paranoid, dry mouth, the munchies and all alone ...watching something stupid on TV and I enjoyed this why? never did it again...

Orange24
02-17-2013, 03:31 PM
That story of searchlight makes me enraged. I love to see Dave Matthews band at the gorge every year. Beautiful amphitheatre btw. Few years back got pulled over for 5 over. 67$. I was pissed just on principle. George Washington county. So ridiculous

Vicious 13
02-17-2013, 03:32 PM
Not really pathetic it's not something u do or enjoy u you say that just the same as someone who doesn't use aas would say the same.

Orange24
02-17-2013, 06:21 PM
I was saying that about the ticket story. Not smoking.

Vicious 13
02-17-2013, 10:07 PM
Oh gotcha my bad

Vicious 13
02-25-2013, 11:03 PM
Had to do it