PDA

View Full Version : Back - w/Mrs. Mattingly

Mattingly
02-17-2013, 12:50 PM
The Mrs. is doing a great job as she has recently committed to bodybuilding and the bodybuilding lifestyle. We may have a little powerlifter developing before our very eyes! Back night yesterday, here is Mrs. Mattingly doing Yates rows and rack pulls. Color me proud!! Really enjoying working out with the wife. Even better than I had hoped! Her progress from just a couple of months ago is astounding!

MuscleAddiction
02-17-2013, 01:52 PM
Nice bro! Mrs. MuscleAddiction has been training with me for a few months now after taking a break for a bit...and let me say muscle memory is a beautiful thing...almost as beautiful as her ass and legs ;). She has a goal by the end of the year to do her first figure competition, she has made a vision board with all kinds of women's physiques who she would like to look like, yesterday we were doing legs and she is free squatting 175 lbs, Hack Squatting 365 lbs, Leg Pressing 400 lbs, and her motivation is climbing like her weights! I feel training with your wife or girlfriend is so important to our lifestyle, it makes them feel involved with what is so very important to us, my wife is involved 100% in what I do, even pins me :D.

Keep it up with her bro...it will only keep getting better!

Mattingly
02-17-2013, 02:31 PM
Thx bro! She is starting to see and feel the changes which is motivating her even more. It is so much easier wen we are both eating similar foods, etc too. She better understands me now as well. My wife does my glute shots for me too, I am not the most flexible person in the world!

SisterSteel
02-17-2013, 03:36 PM
That would be AWESOME. Love to see other women lifting heavy weights. And it's great that you're supportive to.

Mattingly
02-17-2013, 06:15 PM
She isn't quite SisterSteel yet but she finds your posts and pics very inspirational. She wants your quads. Not gonna lie, I have no issues WHATSOEVER with that! ;-)

SisterSteel
02-17-2013, 06:24 PM
She isn't quite SisterSteel yet but she finds your posts and pics very inspirational. She wants your quads. Not gonna lie, I have no issues WHATSOEVER with that! ;-)

;) It takes years and also good genetics. I won't lie, my legs would grow if I just mowed the lawn outside. lol

Orange24
02-17-2013, 06:28 PM
Dang matty that's awesome man!! Have a blast!

Muscle addiction: your wife is a beast. Those are impressive #'s for a girl!

Sister your in your own league, no comparing haha. You are way bigger than most guys

MuscleAddiction
02-17-2013, 07:18 PM

Sister your in your own league, no comparing haha. You are way bigger than most guys

Yeah and don't let her 5'5" @ 130 lb size fool ya, she just asked yesterday to go and get her a weight belt and lifting straps.

Mattingly
02-17-2013, 07:38 PM
;) It takes years and also good genetics. I won't lie, my legs would grow if I just mowed the lawn outside. lol

Ironically we need to cut our grass. Sounds like an opportunity for you to train my wife and your legs at the same time so she can learn from thee best!!! ;-). We'd love to have ya SS! LOL!

Mattingly
02-17-2013, 07:40 PM
Yeah and don't let her 5'5" @ 130 lb size fool ya, she just asked yesterday to go and get her a weight belt and lifting straps.

Nice! My wife's new Schiek gloves and belt came in last week. What a dork...but whatever makes her happy.

kazman68
02-17-2013, 07:45 PM
Great, good for the ladies, I saw a lady rep 135 for 12 easy reps on bench the other day I was really impressed, she didn't look like a bull dyke either, she works hard, and her goal is to do 200, and she really isn't that big...love it ladies!

Mattingly
02-17-2013, 07:50 PM

Thx O! This has been great for our relationship. Also, SisterSteel is like the only woman I am allowed to stare at/comment on without getting smacked. The wife is also a big AY fan!! Color me friggin lucky gentlemen.

MuscleAddiction
02-17-2013, 08:11 PM
Nice! My wife's new Schiek gloves and belt came in last week. What a dork...but whatever makes her happy.

Schiek!!! I like your signature lol...Dungeons & Dragon's for really big, cool people! That is the best one I have seen yet!

Mattingly
02-17-2013, 08:16 PM
Gotta mix it up and have some fun while we are at it MA! ;-)

Orange24
02-17-2013, 09:43 PM
Thx O! This has been great for our relationship. Also, SisterSteel is like the only woman I am allowed to stare at/comment on without getting smacked. The wife is also a big AY fan!! Color me friggin lucky gentlemen.

My wife does crossfit. And she loves it.
I lift heavy and hard to build a BIG physique so we definitely don't do similar workouts BUT- She has really shaped her body well with it. I'm not an advocate for crossfit. But she seems to have really good form and never goes to failure to prevent injury. I agree its really fun to both have in common. Any two people who are partnered in their passions makes a world of difference for stronger connection.