PDA

View Full Version : Multiple bannings are about to commence..........................

knights
03-02-2013, 11:45 PM
Anyone that is recruiting for other forums will be banned indefinitely.....AM I FUCKEN CLEAR?

If you have PM'ed and tried to recruit for another forum.....PM me NOW and plead your fucken case, I already know who you are....you've got 24hrs, if I dont hear from you.....you will be banned...PERIOD.

AND......I will personally see to it the forum you are promoting and recruiting for gets fucken decimated and attacked mutiple fucken times and loses its host on top of destroying ANY kind of reputation or trust that has been built.......I better start getting fucken PMs real quick.

Anyone that has been contacted should get a hold of me ASAP and let me know who has been trying to recruit you.

Hardpeps
03-03-2013, 12:05 AM
Anyone that is recruiting for other forums will be banned indefinitely.....AM I FUCKEN CLEAR?

If you have PM'ed and tried to recruit for another forum.....PM me NOW and plead your fucken case, I already know who you are....you've got 24hrs, if I dont hear from you.....you will be banned...PERIOD.

AND......I will personally see to it the forum you are promoting and recruting for gets fucken decimated and attacked mutiple fucken times and loses its host.......I better start getting fucken PMs real quick.

Anyone that has been contacted should get a hold of me ASAP and let me know who has been trying to recruit you.

The hammer coming down

exphys88
03-03-2013, 12:07 AM
I'm on several boards, and it seems like common knowledge that you don't try to promote other sponsors nor boards on the boards you're on.

SisterSteel
03-03-2013, 12:18 AM
If you want to do something and you're not sure if you should, PM an admin and ask first. Hell, PM an admin even if you're sure you can do it.

Read the rules or suffer the consequences.

babablacksheep
03-03-2013, 12:22 AM
Well....I'll always do anything I can to keep this place intact....hopefully there was no harm done and we can all move on

knights
03-03-2013, 12:33 AM
I'm actually more pissed about the whole lack of respect for MC than anything else....especially since I KNOW who the players are, total kick in the face considering we've helped both members and sponsors reach new levels.

MuscleAddiction
03-03-2013, 12:47 AM
Wouldn't do anything to disrespect the MC...you welcomed me when I was banned elsewhere, if I brain fart please slap me and let me know, I respect Knights & OD.

Sherk
03-03-2013, 12:53 AM
I sent you a pm last night on IMF.

ThePitCrew
03-03-2013, 12:59 AM
Pm sent. I will take ALL the blame for this. No disrespect was meant. I hope my pm clarifies. If not let me know and I will bow out from reppin ama here.

ordawg1
03-03-2013, 01:01 AM
Not looking good for a select few-good time to come clean -OD

kazman68
03-03-2013, 02:03 AM
I leave this in Knights and OD's hands, kinda shocked by the whole thing, just want it to get settled.

ThePitCrew
03-03-2013, 02:33 AM
Like I said I will take 100% of the blame here. We are part of a new forum and invited three or four members for a preview. The site has nother even officially launched. Those invited I believe sent out invitations to others here. I sincerely want you Knights to know that absolutely no disrespect was meant. Most of us came here from invitation pms from members on other sites. I know that's how I first heard of it when I was invited here from ef. I believe that since that's how this site recruited other felt it would be ok to do the same for another forum. You have great members here and I know theyes respect you and the mods here and I don't think they meant any harm. I sent you a pm and I hope this can get cleared up and no members get banned. If you feel someone should he made an example let that be me and AMA. We love this community but if we must go so others can keep enjoying their stay here we will live with that.

knights
03-03-2013, 02:47 AM
Like I said I will take 100% of the blame here. We are part of a new forum and invited three or four members for a preview. The site has nother even officially launched. Those invited I believe sent out invitations to others here. I sincerely want you Knights to know that absolutely no disrespect was meant. Most of us came here from invitation pms from members on other sites. I know that's how I first heard of it when I was invited here from ef. I believe that since that's how this site recruited other felt it would be ok to do the same for another forum. You have great members here and I know theyes respect you and the mods here and I don't think they meant any harm. I sent you a pm and I hope this can get cleared up and no members get banned. If you feel someone should he made an example let that be me and AMA. We love this community but if we must go so others can keep enjoying their stay here we will live with that.

lets keep it honest......lets not play around the subject, I havent read your PM yet.....is this other site not wholly or partially owned by AMA?

Here is where I have the problem....when we give status here ( or anywhere else ) it gives you credibility......here at MC it would be people like sponsors, reps, and VIPS.....so when I hear that members are being recruited have joined that other site because they believed this other site was a "sister" site....then thats where I have the problem. Why would they believe that? because of your status here.....PERIOD. Members are given status here because we've entrusted them to be honest to our members and respectful to MC. For a sponsor or VIP to proactively recruit for another site is the same as saying MC sucks so check out this other site.

I think most people would agree with this point of view.

ThePitCrew
03-03-2013, 02:55 AM
That was never the intent for anyone to think it was a sister site or bash MC in any way. I hope we can get this resolved.

ThePitCrew
03-03-2013, 03:04 AM
I would be more than happy to forward you the three pms I sent inviting people. At no time on our part was there ever anything that would make people think the other site was a sister forum or related. If somewhere that happened I apologize. Like I said knights I'll take full blame. Ill wait for your pm and see whats up.

knights
03-03-2013, 03:34 AM
If you look about 2/3rds of the way down on the homepage.....there's a section called "friends of mc"...as you can see, I don't have a problem with helping out or cross trafficking with other forums....ironjuggernauts was in that section too.

Doing it via pm is fishy and sneaky. Especially when the option to do it openly was there. Just my opinion.

you didn't answer my previous question....is this other site partially or wholly owned by AMA ? I already know the answer....just want to hear it from you.

ThePitCrew
03-03-2013, 03:50 AM
I don't mind answering that question but I'm sure you woukdbt like your business partners being aired in public if they didn't want to. But in short yes they did help with the site. And since you want this in the open I will tell you why we did. It was an alternative to EF since Nathan is such a scumbag. I'm sorry you feel this was personal against you. It wasn't. I would like to work this out if possible but I haven't received a pm back from you. If you would like this worked out in the open we can do that too. The only thing I ask if you want to know more sensitive information please pm me on that.

baby1
03-03-2013, 09:42 AM
I don't think some people understand what it really takes to own/run a forum. When soliciting goes on , that is like a slap in the face to the owner who has provided you the forum and your membership. Members also need to remember that there are very loyal members that will alert the owner of such happenings. I back knights 100% on this.

baby1
03-03-2013, 09:43 AM
one more thing, many board owners have zero tolerance for this and ban right away, knights is giving people a chance to come clean first and that is very nice of him!

Manny1983
03-03-2013, 04:31 PM
I already discussed this with you via PM Knights but I feel I need to apologize in the open as well because I'm a VIP/rep. I did invite a total of 5 members but with no bad or undermining intent. As I've shown publicly in the past to the community as well as in private to you MC comes first regardless, that being said the invitations (from my part) were mearly an invitation to another place to play, gain and share knowledge and make new friends that's it period. I've been a part of this family dating back to elitebodiez and will be a part of it for as long as I am welcome and respected by my peers.

KingMD
03-05-2013, 03:17 PM
Wow! No meanin to bash people but wtf were yall thinkn...ive seen sum of u guys come after me and post more and get recognized and gain more status than me...and great for you all...but this site has been SO damn good to us all AND HONEST..so hard to come by on the net especially in matters that we deal with...my FIRST thought when I read the pm was "whos the person?" and "is the forum cool with this?"..next thing I see is the name of sumone who has been here a long time and BANNED under his name.....SO much info here guys and help and sincerety...if u get banned its ur own damn fault and stupid on ur part..I hope when or if the admin n mods get tired n go private im in the loop cuz I wont go anywhere else! Peace..

ordawg1
03-05-2013, 05:30 PM
After thse postings I received PM from just about every member here that they had an invite.I was told at first that invites just went to a few. Knights has been very gracious about things here and we have done our best to help folks.I know we are not perfect-but we do try. You have to remember that we consider you guys and gals as friends.This whole thing just dissapointed me.Enough Said-Thanks-OD

ineedtogrow
03-05-2013, 11:43 PM
I'm not a man of many words and I usually don't speak out about many things but this has really got me pretty pissed off. I seen AMA respond back to the warnings that knights put up and then immediately after was deleted I think that's bullshit! why try to hurt somebody's business over some childish crap anyway? who cares if people go check out another forum or have other people check out another forum through an invite? who cares you know? I mean if they like the place their at, their going to stay there. this isn't a totalitarian government it should be more like a family. this is the place where everybody looks out for each other not ban each other and get rid of each other. this isn't the place or shouldn't be the place that your family talk shit about other family members. you know I came here through an invite and I like this place a lot more than the last place I was at so i stayed. I think everything needs to cool down and calm down. people just need to think about what's going on and how this is tearing us apart. this is the type of shit that will tear friends apart and ruin a relationships. now I think it's time to calm down and relax, chill out a little bit. that's all I have to say about that

knights
03-05-2013, 11:45 PM
you better go send your buddy thepitcrew a PM before shooting your mouth off......considering you dont know all of the details.

I'll put this out there........someones LIFE was threatened, a very respected bro of this community, here at MC....we will not fucken tolerate one of our members having their life threatened.

I'm not a man of many words and I usually don't speak out about many things but this has really got me pretty pissed off. I seen AMA respond back to the warnings that knights put up and then immediately after was deleted I think that's bullshit! why try to hurt somebody's business over some childish crap anyway? who cares if people go check out another forum or have other people check out another forum through an invite? who cares you know? I mean if they like the place their at, their going to stay there. this isn't a totalitarian government it should be more like a family. this is the place where everybody looks out for each other not ban each other and get rid of each other. this isn't the place or shouldn't be the place that your family talk shit about other family members. you know I came here through an invite and I like this place a lot more than the last place I was at so i stayed. I think everything needs to cool down and calm down. people just need to think about what's going on and how this is tearing us apart. this is the type of shit that will tear friends apart and ruin a relationships. now I think it's time to calm down and relax, chill out a little bit. that's all I have to say about that

ineedtogrow
03-05-2013, 11:46 PM
I'm just speaking of what I'm seeing going on here in the forums and all the bannings and everything that I'm hearing on the public forum.

ineedtogrow
03-05-2013, 11:49 PM
no, I may not know the behind the scenes aspect of the whole situation, but I just think that people should be able to see what's going on. I mean if there's a threat made and saying that "warning somebody's a threat" I think that the person should be able to respond and defend themselves. I don't think that after they defend themselves that they're posted be deleted immediately thereafter

knights
03-06-2013, 12:10 AM
I would tend to agree.....but I personally find it even funnier that whoever the admin or web guy they have is so amateur that they put the wrong file into the wrong folder causing it to loop...........sorry, but I cant be blamed for everything, I think they call it Karma. Ask ANY pro web guy good with VB what the problem they're experiencing is......and all will laugh their asses off.

However...I do know a great web guy who would fix it for a fee!

think its funny how the sites down after you threaten to have the site attacked knights...

exphys88
03-06-2013, 12:12 AM
no, I may not know the behind the scenes aspect of the whole situation, but I just think that people should be able to see what's going on. I mean if there's a threat made and saying that "warning somebody's a threat" I think that the person should be able to respond and defend themselves. I don't think that after they defend themselves that they're posted be deleted immediately thereafter

Some things are best to not have in the open bro. I understand your issue, but there's more to this than most of us know.

ordawg1
03-06-2013, 12:25 AM
OK-everybody needs to just chill and be friends here.We all know each other-we are all friends-let's patch this up and move on.Life is too short-Thanks Guys-OD

ThePitCrew
03-06-2013, 12:26 AM
If your reading this knights OD asked me to chime in so please dont delete. Can everyone just calm down here. This is crazy. I know we all have big egos and most of us have enough testosterone in us for an army but this is outta control. Can everyone just take a step back no matter wtf happened?.Is this even possible? Things seem to be escalating. Im tryin to bring everyone down a notch.

ordawg1
03-06-2013, 12:32 AM
This reminds me of my family during a camp out !! lol OK-everybody needs to get some pussy-workout-have a beer and send me the bill-whatever we need to do-let's do it -Thanks guys-OD

ThePitCrew
03-06-2013, 12:33 AM
And another thing. If your not involved i would suggest staying out of this. No matter what side your on. Let the people involved work this out hopefully.

MuscleAddiction
03-06-2013, 12:34 AM
OK-everybody needs to just chill and be friends here.We all know each other-we are all friends-let's patch this up and move on.Life is too short-Thanks Guys-OD

I want to agree with OD here, damn guys I am in my 40's...we are adults, and like OD said have been friends up to this point...then egos take over, IMO. People make mistakes, it is what we learn from them and carry into the next circumstance. This is a community of brother and sister hood, all with the same passions, goals, aspirations, bros branching out from a forum to build a new forum, help keep building this community...greed and power run this country, lets not let it affect relationships and brotherhoods! I would like to hope that something can be salvaged out of this thing, because it is what it is...can everyone except their own actions and responsibility for them? Then we can grow and move forward.

That's all...

MuscleAddiction
03-06-2013, 12:36 AM
I just noticed your posts Pit...just wanted to give my opinion if it is worth anything here, sorry if I stepped out of line.

exphys88
03-06-2013, 12:37 AM
All good advice

ThePitCrew
03-06-2013, 12:56 AM
Bottom line if this isnt just dropped its not good for anyone. There is no win here folks. It hurts EVERYONE. Ive done my part trying to be the peace keeper. Ive talked to both sides. No one should have to kiss the other guys ass for it to be over. It should just be over. Period. I like OD's idea about the beer and pussy. For fucks sake.

zedhed
03-06-2013, 11:04 AM
Both of you guyz are gr8 bros. I would hope in my heart that all of us can just let it go and start fresh. You are both too good for this and for us to loose either of you.
OD it totally right with one exception....Pussy and Bourbon!

chrisotpherm
03-06-2013, 11:29 AM
Oh mercy me. As OD has said, everyone relax. Both knights and od are level headed who think with their hearts before their egos. Sometimes people have to take a scolding to always remember the wrong, just ask my 9yr old son. Take it as a learning and mentoring point and not an attack. Sometimes we have to make things public so we can get an overall resolve. Key word is resolve and not an ending. Family let's not go down this road of turmoil or back and forth threats. It won't solve anything except burnt bridges that can't be walked back over to mend. Everyone take a deep breath, know there is love here and also know that after an argument or heated discussion peace will eventual come. Everything will workout and let's refocus here.

MuscleAddiction
03-06-2013, 11:33 AM
Oh mercy me. As OD has said, everyone relax. Both knights and od are level headed who think with their hearts before their egos. Sometimes people have to take a scolding to always remember the wrong, just ask my 9yr old son. Take it as a learning and mentoring point and not an attack. Sometimes we have to make things public so we can get an overall resolve. Key word is resolve and not an ending. Family let's not go down this road of turmoil or back and forth threats. It won't solve anything except burnt bridges that can't be walked back over to mend. Everyone take a deep breath, know there is love here and also know that after an argument or heated discussion peace will eventual come. Everything will workout and let's refocus here.

Nicely articulated Chris!

babablacksheep
03-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Dam I love this place!!!

chrisotpherm
03-06-2013, 01:28 PM
Nicely articulated Chris!

Thanks bro.

ThePitCrew
03-06-2013, 02:09 PM
I hope people have cooler heads today.

striker1488
03-06-2013, 02:22 PM
This reminds me of my family during a camp out !! lol OK-everybody needs to get some pussy-workout-have a beer and send me the bill-whatever we need to do-let's do it -Thanks guys-OD

OK, Had a great workout, got some pussy, had a beer..........woke gf up for more pussy! Yep I feel great!
I honestly love this place. Glad this seems to be coming to a close........

MuscleAddiction
03-06-2013, 03:06 PM
Got pussy last night...really good!!! No beer, and still need to train...pussy made me sleepy this morning :D!

zedhed
03-06-2013, 05:01 PM
LMAO,
got pussy, had a shot and worked out. Dam I feel good.
Hope all the best for all my good bros. And the very most for Knights and TPC.
Please bros let it wash away as we all love you both.

ThePitCrew
03-06-2013, 06:10 PM
I think we all need to move past this. Knights please take down the AMA banner. There was nothing to review other than the personal issues that have already been discussed. Can both parties just away from each other. You guys don't have to be friends. Just no further communication if that's what it takes. No bad mouthing on either part and its done. Hopefully yer ama banner will come down here and that will be a sign it's over.

Negao
03-06-2013, 08:50 PM
...OK-everybody needs to get some pussy-workout-have a beer and send me the bill...-OD

I know that I'm pretty new here but... YEAH!!!!

babablacksheep
03-06-2013, 08:59 PM
I'll say it again....I love this place....I'm glad that we can all act as the adults we are and move on

cane
03-13-2013, 08:26 AM
Dont know the whole story, only what i read but im sorry to see it couldnt be fixed.Loss on both ends imo, this place is a great place with alot of good people, both mods and members and ama is a good place, ive been using them for years and my experiences have always been very good.

bigcivic
03-13-2013, 03:54 PM
Yup still got love for my dogs

Vicious 13
03-13-2013, 04:17 PM
I've lost a lot of respect for them stealing mixes stealing guys from the board what's want w those "dogs"

AgentYes
03-13-2013, 11:29 PM
I've lost a lot of respect for them stealing mixes stealing guys from the board what's want w those "dogs"

I dont think we invented the mix honestly. I also know the know I have it. Its whatev though.

Oxman
03-20-2013, 08:17 AM
I heard their over at BOP now and that board is full of BS and bad mouthing other sponsers...

AgentYes
03-20-2013, 08:45 AM
I heard their over at BOP now and that board is full of BS and bad mouthing other sponsers...

You forgot "boring as hell"

mugzy
03-21-2013, 01:59 PM
What many do not understand is the amount of time, effort and money an administrator puts into a board. Constant updates, managing personalities and search engine optimization is an ongoing process. An admin spends hours manipulating search engines, working social media and spending money on tools to make the process easier all for somebody to walk into the front door and take members to another board. Lets face it members and activity are what is important to an admin.

You wouldnt see a source post his list in another sources thread would you? Other forums are the competition and the staff work hard to build and develop this forum and that should be respected.

tommygunz
03-21-2013, 03:28 PM
Very true, unfortunately too many times people want to get something and not do the work. This is a reflection of their level of commitment and that tells the rest of the story. Easy money equals greed and they don't care how they get it.

mugzy
03-25-2013, 09:11 AM
Be aware I just caught mondtster a member here recruiting for the same forum at steroid insight. Get a life and do the work to get your own members......

babablacksheep
03-25-2013, 09:54 AM
Wow...you know admin isn't stupid they know everything that goes on in thier board.....I don't want this type of shit to keep happening here...this is the best board on the web and god dammit it needs to stay that way

babablacksheep
03-25-2013, 09:59 AM
I don't come to this board for fuckin drama...it is supposed to be an escape from the stress of life

mugzy
03-25-2013, 10:53 AM
I suppose we need to take the site down, maybe then somebody will come over and apologise and we can move forward :)

Vicious 13
03-25-2013, 12:28 PM
I checked out that site pg made me kind of mad to see who I saw but whatev

BigBones
03-25-2013, 01:47 PM
Peeked over there too. Some gents I looked to learn a bit from. It's too bad the way it went down.

MuscleAddiction
03-25-2013, 06:31 PM
As you all have seen I'm sure, I am over there but I never disrespected nor recruited anybody from ANY other forum...out of pure respect. I hope that this doesn't have any impact on me being here...if it does just let me know.

knights
03-25-2013, 06:48 PM
no worries bro....you've always shown respect to MC and its members, you are and always will be a valued member.

As you all have seen I'm sure, I am over there but I never disrespected nor recruited anybody from ANY other forum...out of pure respect. I hope that this doesn't have any impact on me being here...if it does just let me know.

MuscleAddiction
03-25-2013, 07:08 PM
no worries bro....you've always shown respect to MC and its members, you are and always will be a valued member.

Thanks Knights...just been feeling kind of out of place around here since the whole situation. I appreciate the reassurance.

babablacksheep
03-25-2013, 07:30 PM
you are nothing but a good bro to have here in my book as well...love to have you here!!!

MuscleAddiction
03-26-2013, 01:30 PM
you are nothing but a good bro to have here in my book as well...love to have you here!!!

Thanks bro...much appreciated!

AgentYes
04-22-2013, 01:37 AM
If there was any doubt about AMA threatening people, they just showed their absolutely pathetic true colors dropping THE REAL LAST NAME of one of my reps on the open internet.

I dont care how butt hurt they are about losing business, I would HOPE that us in this game would take each others SAFETY as our number one priority and never violate the trust given when someone places an order with us.

They deleted the post which of course the admins on that site can still see and are now threatening "You don't know who you are fucking with"

Oh really? I think I do.

exphys88
04-22-2013, 01:42 AM
If there was any doubt about AMA threatening people, they just showed their absolutely pathetic true colors dropping THE REAL LAST NAME of one of my reps on the open internet.

I dont care how butt hurt they are about losing business, I would HOPE that us in this game would take each others SAFETY as our number one priority and never violate the trust given when someone places an order with us.

They deleted the post which of course the admins on that site can still see and are now threatening "You don't know who you are fucking with"

Oh really? I think I do.

That's fucked up. They act like children.

AgentYes
04-22-2013, 02:06 AM
That's fucked up. They act like children.

I am literally flabbergasted. I can think of nothing that would justify doing something like that, and nothing was done to them anyway.

I will let my reps go if this is what they have to deal with. No one's security should be threatened in any way because they rep for a competitor. I can rep for myself I have done it before.

And I am pretty sure I DO know who I'm fucking with. By their behavior its some PMS'ing High School Cheerleaders. Immature and Reckless and a menace to our industry.

Did I mention lame? that too.

04-22-2013, 02:12 AM
I am literally flabbergasted. I can think of nothing that would justify doing something like that, and nothing was done to them anyway.

I will let my reps go if this is what they have to deal with. No one's security should be threatened in any way because they rep for a competitor. I can rep for myself I have done it before.

And I am pretty sure I DO know who I'm fucking with. By their behavior its some PMS'ing High School Cheerleaders. Immature and Reckless and a menace to our industry.

Did I mention lame? that too.

Oh god just avoid them 1000000% i cant have anything happen to one of my favorite sponsors if they try to play the pushing the envelope game and take things too far. Can't afford to lose you bro.

AgentYes
04-22-2013, 04:24 AM
Oh god just avoid them 1000000% i cant have anything happen to one of my favorite sponsors if they try to play the pushing the envelope game and take things too far. Can't afford to lose you bro.

I will do my best.

MuscleAddiction
04-22-2013, 04:28 AM
Wtf??? :(

Vicious 13
04-22-2013, 07:30 AM
Sounds like something they would do... Lol they gave me that same u dont know who your fucking w speech....

knights
04-22-2013, 10:40 AM
Wether you're a customer, rep or anybody else.......would YOU really want a outfit like this to have YOUR info? Stay away.....far far away.

There are even ethics amongst thieves, this outfit wouldnt know where to draw that line.

JerseyDevil
04-22-2013, 10:50 AM
....would YOU really want a outfit like this to have YOUR info? Stay away.....far far away.For sure. I never bought from them, and NEVER will.

babablacksheep
04-22-2013, 11:02 AM
That's just too dam bad....I'm sorry that things are going down this way....I thought all involved in this business wether a supplier or buyer was supposed to be family....just shitty no other way to say it

chrisotpherm
04-22-2013, 11:37 AM
Wether you're a customer, rep or anybody else.......would YOU really want a outfit like this to have YOUR info? Stay away.....far far away.

There are even ethics amongst thieves, this outfit wouldnt even know where to draw that line.

Family take this wise mentors word here. There are very few admin and mods that go the distance to protect members and I feel here they and us go the distance!

tommygunz
04-22-2013, 04:54 PM

There are even ethics amongst thieves, this outfit wouldnt know where to draw that line.

This^^^^

kazman68
04-22-2013, 06:20 PM
I thought they were going to be good sponsors, damn talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing...

ordawg1
04-22-2013, 07:43 PM
This is the worse I have ever seen.There are lines that are just never crossed-PERIOD-OD

AgentYes
04-23-2013, 12:53 AM
I am beyond disgusted. Where I come from you NEVER call the cops. NEVER. and you NEVER threaten someone with the law NEVER and you never rat someone out NEVER. Not the bitch that stole your man, or the man that did you wrong, or the asshole that beat up your kid brother. If you need to handle it you handle it but you don't expose ANYONE to the LAW for any reason.

kazman68
04-23-2013, 01:29 AM
I am beyond disgusted. Where I come from you NEVER call the cops. NEVER. and you NEVER threaten someone with the law NEVER and you never rat someone out NEVER. Not the bitch that stole your man, or the man that did you wrong, or the asshole that beat up your kid brother. If you need to handle it you handle it but you don't expose ANYONE to the LAW for any reason.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Leave LE out of it period!