PDA

View Full Version : Sister

Manny1983
03-20-2013, 01:14 PM
Saw this thought of you

SisterSteel
03-20-2013, 05:15 PM
Thanks Manny.

I had a t-shirt that said... nothings nicer than a tight snatch. It was an Olympic weightlifting t-shirt. It had a chick in the receiving position of the snatch. I wonder what happened to that t-shirt.

any1uno
03-20-2013, 05:36 PM
Thanks Manny.

I had a t-shirt that said... nothings nicer than a tight snatch. It was an Olympic weightlifting t-shirt. It had a chick in the receiving position of the snatch. I wonder what happened to that t-shirt.

Uh..you had me at hello! Oh.wait..there is no hello but tight snatch! Oh my...what I would give for ...well...I'm going to sit back and smile now! ohhhhhh...me so want more..please and thank you!

Manny1983
03-20-2013, 06:41 PM
Thanks Manny.

Thought you'd like it

red crayon
03-21-2013, 04:39 PM
Did you leave it somewhere? My wife lost her underwear and we found it a couple weeks later behind the TV in the living room. I dont know how it got there. lol.

SisterSteel
03-21-2013, 11:11 PM
Did you leave it somewhere? My wife lost her underwear and we found it a couple weeks later behind the TV in the living room. I dont know how it got there. lol.

I don't know unfortunately. :(