PDA

View Full Version : Superfood Supreme from GNC

babablacksheep
04-09-2013, 10:21 AM
Alright first ill start off by saying im not real big on supplements...i use protien, NAC, Liv52, aminos, and carb supps, I have also been taking a multivitamin since childhood....i got tired of the multi thing and I decided I was gonna try somthing different...I bought this Superfood Supreme from GNC and I will tell you within the week my body just plain feels better.....It is simply a whole food supp....full of superfruits and vegies,digestive enzymes, ect....anyway just wanted to share with anyone who may be interested or doesnt get enough fruits and veggies.

baba:cool:

Fuelfan
04-09-2013, 04:04 PM
What is it like a pill or a shake or what? I'm interested for sure because there are those days that I barely have time for anything and it would be nice to have something like that!

babablacksheep
04-09-2013, 04:11 PM
It's a powder....I mix it with 6oz of apple juice....like I said I'm not big on many supps but I stand behind this one for its awesome nutritional profile

ltyson
04-09-2013, 07:51 PM
How is the taste though? I can't handle the taste of many of those superfood supps no matter how hard I try.

Ltyson

KingMD
04-09-2013, 08:34 PM
I'll have to check that out. .I have no prob gettn the chicken, meat etc in but not so much the veggies or fruit...

babablacksheep
04-09-2013, 09:02 PM
It's not a bad taste....I mix it In apple juice and its just like having a glass of juice in the am

Ironguruera
04-09-2013, 09:41 PM
It's not a bad taste....I mix it In apple juice and its just like having a glass of juice in the am

I have a supp like that. It tastes horrid in water. Maybe I'll try juice. I meant to send it back but forgot lol

I like where your head is at with this though! I don't feel anything off multi vits so I question if our bodies assimilate them at all. I get on paper vits are good......can our bodies use them from a multi vit is my question...

babablacksheep
04-09-2013, 10:09 PM
It has turned into my favorite supp

ineedtogrow
04-09-2013, 11:15 PM
this sounds good! ill have to try it. thanks for posting bro

SisterSteel
04-10-2013, 10:10 AM
I have a supp like that. It tastes horrid in water. Maybe I'll try juice. I meant to send it back but forgot lol

I like where your head is at with this though! I don't feel anything off multi vits so I question if our bodies assimilate them at all. I get on paper vits are good......can our bodies use them from a multi vit is my question...

There were studies done years ago where it showed many of the multi's that people take aren't assimilated at all by the body and it just passes through. Multi's from whole food sources seem to be better assimilated into our bodies but it's much easier for a body to take in a liquid than it is to take in a solid.

babablacksheep
04-10-2013, 10:43 AM
I agree....after I take my multi I bet I piss 80% of it out as the color of my piss is fuckin neon yellow