PDA

View Full Version : Fat loss compounds

Fuelfan
04-12-2013, 10:03 AM
I've been thinking about running something to help with a little fat loss. I'm thinking about trying some Clen or T3 but I would like a little input from you all with what you've experienced and what had worked best for you.

Manny1983
04-12-2013, 10:26 AM
How bout an eca stack

ordawg1
04-12-2013, 12:02 PM
One hour cardio-extensive sex-and DIET !! For other-go with HGH and phen.For the " phen" I " think" our lady sponsor is only one that might have it-but check around.-Luck-OD
Phentermine~~~

Fuelfan
04-12-2013, 12:11 PM
My diet for the last few months has been compete shit while i've been in the shop getting my car together but i'm getting that back into shape and I am getting some cardio in, I'll add some more! Sex, What the hell is that? Haven't saw much of that lately! Lol I will check out our sister for some of those goodies! Thanks brother

zedhed
04-12-2013, 01:59 PM
Chesty helped me out in that dept as well as Fit Guru. Down from 250 to 237 so far. Pretty happy bout it.

chrisotpherm
04-12-2013, 02:32 PM
T3/clen combo is a really good fat burner. If your diet is in order you will shed the fat. However know you will lose some muscle while running the two as your metabolism will kick up and it doesn't discriminate against fat or muscle.

SisterSteel
04-13-2013, 07:24 PM
Dialing in the diet and getting cardio in will make a world of difference. T3 is a great aid for cutting fat. Just don't run it to high because it can make your lethargic and it's catabolic.

kazman68
04-13-2013, 09:22 PM
How bout an eca stack

Good stuff here... I take 1 dose pre-workout...I used to take it 2=3X a day..but I have found just the one dose+ diet has gotten me ripped...I will post pics soon best shape I have been in years.

babablacksheep
04-13-2013, 09:54 PM
Alright kazy I'm exited to see those pics

SisterSteel
04-13-2013, 10:09 PM
Alright kazy I'm exited to see those pics

Yeah... let's see those pics.

Fuelfan
04-14-2013, 11:14 AM
ECA Stack? I better start doing some homework!

Fuelfan
04-14-2013, 11:19 AM
Had a brain fart there for a minute. Guess I've been smelling to much Nitromethane lately!!! Have you ever had any issues with ephedrine? I couldn't do it pre workout cause I workout at night. Would it be affective say mid day or morning or work I burn out and crash?

xdude
04-14-2013, 11:31 AM
could go hardcore..dnp.. remember meeting a guy on that .. he was sweating and out of breath in a tank top in December outdoors..
and was he just walking into the gym... :rolleyes:
and that yellow tint in his skin.. I am sure that turned on the girls.. like go for that jaundice look

however I would think that would be one way to save on heating bills in the winter?

man that stuff was dangerous.. I never did..but did anyone else try that .. heard you could loose freakish amounts of weight..but it would make you sweat in December in a tank top

eca and all those stims cause heart stress... so make sure you are ok before doing ..ie bp and heart function are under control first
it will raise bp.. so you don't want to start high ...

kazman68
04-14-2013, 09:14 PM
Had a brain fart there for a minute. Guess I've been smelling to much Nitromethane lately!!! Have you ever had any issues with ephedrine? I couldn't do it pre workout cause I workout at night. Would it be affective say mid day or morning or work I burn out and crash?

It really doesn't amp me the way it used too..just nice boost in energy, and wow what a response for pics..will get them done soon...

xdude
04-15-2013, 09:03 PM
It really doesn't amp me the way it used too..just nice boost in energy, and wow what a response for pics..will get them done soon...

after a while ephedrine doesn't amp me up too... It has been a long time ..so I can image I would be wired if I tried it again