PDA

View Full Version : Return of the pit zits..

kazman68
04-18-2013, 07:55 PM
Dammit..I though this was behind me, I had a few breakouts when I first started but low and behold 2 monster zits under my right pit...these things suck..sore as hell, you can't drain them only blood comes out, and as far as the pain involved, I think it would a successful torture method, hold someone down and squeeze these to get information from them,,,I started winny a few weeks ago don't know if that's what did it..otherwise I have been acne free, LOL almost 45 and still getting honker zits..anyway just needed to bitch..anyone else feel my pain?

Orange24
04-18-2013, 08:03 PM
Can't say I do my friend. Although those big ones can really hurt. Rarely get them but just gotta wait a week or so for them to shrink up.

Mattingly
04-18-2013, 08:05 PM
OMG Kaz! I got 1 just under my right arm pit a few weeks ago. Never had one before. Bled like a son of a gun too when I drained it. I thought it was just from sweat sitting there so long while at the gym before showering?

kazman68
04-18-2013, 08:06 PM
Can't say I do my friend. Although those big ones can really hurt. Rarely get them but just gotta wait a week or so for them to shrink up.

LOL, my secret weapon is rubbing anti-bacterial soap into them(not rinsing it off) a few times a day, this helps but yah, these are going to be here for a while..I'm sure the sweating doesn't help, but I think it's more of an internal problem, dht compounds tend to break me out...

NTL
04-18-2013, 08:11 PM
Dam acne pisses me off.I can get 99% clear for weeks not change a thing and bam broke out again.

Ironguruera
04-18-2013, 08:57 PM
Dam acne pisses me off.I can get 99% clear for weeks not change a thing and bam broke out again.

I'm the same way! perfect for weeks then crazy shoulders .....

kazman68
04-19-2013, 12:08 AM
I will be damned, I had one pop up on my left pit, luckily it was small and my g/f was able to drain it...I at the point now with the other 2 I think I'm going to have my g/f use a scalpel and make a small hole and try and drain them, I tried opening them with a needle but it wasn't enough, "you ready? here comes the pain"

exphys88
04-19-2013, 12:14 AM
I will be damned, I had one pop up on my left pit, luckily it was small and my g/f was able to drain it...I at the point now with the other 2 I think I'm going to have my g/f use a scalpel and make a small hole and try and drain them, I tried opening them with a needle but it wasn't enough, "you ready? here comes the pain"

Yeah, I've got to open mine up too. I decided to do accutane and its been wonders.

NTL
04-19-2013, 07:32 AM
Yeah, I've got to open mine up too. I decided to do accutane and its been wonders.

How are you dosing the accutane?

exphys88
04-19-2013, 01:43 PM
How are you dosing the accutane?

20 mg Ed. Amazing results, only side is very mildly chapped lips. Had headaches first week or 2, but nothing now.
Very impressed. I went w wp to be sure I got accurately dosed meds.

Whiskey
04-19-2013, 02:06 PM
This thread is worthless without pics!! lol, bleh

Whiskey

NTL
04-19-2013, 02:13 PM
20 mg Ed. Amazing results, only side is very mildly chapped lips. Had headaches first week or 2, but nothing now.
Very impressed. I went w wp to be sure I got accurately dosed meds.

Thanks. I have a friend that cycles that took it as a teenager and he says he has never had acne again.

kazman68
04-19-2013, 07:07 PM
This thread is worthless without pics!! lol, bleh

Whiskey

LOL, should have taken some surgery pics last night, it was fairly successful. Not only are mine filed with pus but they also have large blood pockets as well. I put a wooden spoon in my mouth as a bite stick and let her go at it...1st one no pus but a lot of blood, 2nd one was pay dirt liquid pus/blood mixture. they look better today, less swollen and painful, may jab them one more time tonight, and then they should clear. Every where else on my body is completely clear. I can withstand pain pretty well, but I think in the future if there are going to be more home surgery's, I'm going to have to pick up some lidocane. As for pics be lucky you don't have this condition it's called Hidradenitis Suppurativa. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/medical/IM00329

Ironguruera
04-20-2013, 01:57 PM
Kaz at 1st the pic in that link looks one rotten ass pussy lol!!

kazman68
04-20-2013, 05:42 PM
Kaz at 1st the pic in that link looks one rotten ass pussy lol!!

LOL, rotten wouldn't be the word for it...ugh..

Mattingly
04-22-2013, 10:42 PM
My wife looked it up and mine was a boil. Luckily we drained it and haven't had any issues or another one since. Never had anything like it before. Weird...

kazman68
04-23-2013, 06:54 PM
I had another one pop up, mine are nodules not cysts, a cyst would be easier to drain, these things suck bad, basically an upside down zit. All the infection is in the bottom of the pore instead of the top, follicle wall ruptures and that shit drains out into surrounding tissue...ugh, my right pit looks like a contour map 3 fucking mountains that will not drain....

babablacksheep
04-23-2013, 07:32 PM
Dam kaz....would an antibiotic help...it sounds very painful

kazman68
04-23-2013, 08:14 PM
Dam kaz....would an antibiotic help...it sounds very painful

Yes, that;s what I;m going to do...I have a swollen lymph node in my throat that's sore, I'm fighting some type of infection, my penicillin has gotten very old, so I'm going to pick up some oxytet, the next few days.

kazman68
04-25-2013, 11:46 PM
Yes, that;s what I;m going to do...I have a swollen lymph node in my throat that's sore, I'm fighting some type of infection, my penicillin has gotten very old, so I'm going to pick up some oxytet, the next few days.

Went ahead and picked up 100cc of Aqueous Penicillin dirt cheap..have to use a larger gauge needle (21) but after 1 shot I'm feeling better and the lumps are clearing up..and it's nice to keep on hand, store in the fridge and it lasts for years.

Lunchbox
04-26-2013, 08:57 AM
Doxycycline bro.

I have had crazy issues with chest shoulder and back acne since this recent blast. Dermatologist perscribed this. It is clearing me up amazingly.

Insurance covers it also.. generic 8$.

Brand name is Doryx