PDA

View Full Version : Coffee Fix...

SisterSteel
04-22-2013, 08:00 PM
How many of you guys/gals drink it?, or need it every morning?

If so, how do you drink it and how much in a day do you drink?

Orange24
04-22-2013, 08:12 PM
We have an espresso machine and I'm really into espresso so I make a latte usually every morning. I love it

babablacksheep
04-22-2013, 09:59 PM
I have 1 cup of coffee every morning in the winter....as soon as spring hits the need just somehow leaves me it's weird....I do however have some sort of caffeine during the day though

SisterSteel
04-22-2013, 10:16 PM
I have 1 cup of coffee every morning in the winter....as soon as spring hits the need just somehow leaves me it's weird....I do however have some sort of caffeine during the day though

It makes sense that you want something hot in the morning when you first get up and it's cold outside. For you caffeine during the day is it a pill or some kind of drink?

Mattingly
04-22-2013, 10:55 PM
1 cup every morning. Every now and then I have a second cup but usually just 1. I was never a pop drinker either so the only caffeine I get is from my daily cup of coffee. I'm a water and milk guy. Pretty much a giant child.

Ironguruera
04-22-2013, 11:48 PM
1 cup nearly every morning. Make it at home from good quality non flavored grind. little almond milk and tiny raw sugar.

I don't find it does much energy wise and I make it strong. I find if I make it too strong the caffeine is a dietetic and I piss a ton lol.

NTL
04-23-2013, 03:22 AM
I will usually have a pot on work days.pure black

tk12
04-23-2013, 09:18 AM
2 cups every morning.. Can't go without.

My 19 yr old daughter introduced me to expresso's It tasted like cardboard, but it had a kick!

theestone
04-23-2013, 10:16 AM
Young coffee addict checking in.
I'll make half a pot of coffee every morning. By the time I head out to work, the last bit fills my to go cup. Then 1-2 after lunch. Then a cup pre workout. Damn, too much haha.

babablacksheep
04-23-2013, 10:49 AM
It makes sense that you want something hot in the morning when you first get up and it's cold outside. For you caffeine during the day is it a pill or some kind of drink?

It doesn't seem to matter if I take a pill or a drink

zedhed
04-23-2013, 11:12 AM
I just found that Aldys has chocolate coverd coffee beans. They are GOOD! I mean REALLY GOOD!

red crayon
05-02-2013, 05:14 PM
I sometimes drink one cup of coffee a month. There is nothing wrong with coffee and Im a caffeine addict too so no problems there either. When I have a cup of coffee I usually spill part part of it on me so I skip that and take the caffeine pill add stay dry. lol.

Manny1983
05-02-2013, 06:14 PM
I love me some Starbucks White chocolate peppermint mocha, hot in the winter and iced when it's hot.

kazman68
05-02-2013, 07:11 PM
How many of you guys/gals drink it?, or need it every morning?

If so, how do you drink it and how much in a day do you drink?

I have 2 cups with a couple caffeine pills/81mg aspirin/50mg ephedrine when I first get up. Head to the gym an hour later. I used to do 2 eca doses but I've found 1 is enough to keep my very lean.

SisterSteel
05-02-2013, 07:38 PM
I just found that Aldys has chocolate coverd coffee beans. They are GOOD! I mean REALLY GOOD!

Caribou Coffee used to sell the same thing. Call it chocolate covered deer dropping I think if I remeber correctlyl

Fuelfan
05-02-2013, 09:48 PM
I am a coffee freak! I always have 2 cups from the Kurig unit in the morning and then at least 2 cups at the shop. I only drink it black, no moo moo or sugar for me!

My dick in a box
05-03-2013, 03:48 AM
I usually drink only 8oz every morning, some times 12 or 16oz depending on how I feel. I like the taste of coffee, I don't feel the caffeine kick but I know that my body is already addicted/used to it and I'll get headaches and what not if I miss more than 2 days.

I'll have to ween myself off and deal with the withdrawals till I can enjoy decaf without being irritable.