PDA

View Full Version : Hey MC!

AsapMitch
05-09-2013, 12:07 AM
Hey MC community! I've been hooked to lifting since the first time i trained legs and couldn't walk the next day. That faithful day was around 4 1/2 years ago and haven't turned back! I've got a balls to wall kind of attitude towards training and i have one cycle under my belt but it didn't finish how i would of liked (lost most of my gains...) so i finally decided to join a forum where i could get some advice about gear,training,diet,ect.. from veterans of the game. I'm willing and eager to learn so don't refrain from answering my question and PM'ing me directly if need be! Can't wait to get to know you guys !

~Always.Strive.And.Prosper

kazman68
05-09-2013, 12:15 AM
Hey MC community! I've been hooked to lifting since the first time i trained legs and couldn't walk the next day. That faithful day was around 4 1/2 years ago and haven't turned back! I've got a balls to wall kind of attitude towards training and i have one cycle under my belt but it didn't finish how i would of liked (lost most of my gains...) so i finally decided to join a forum where i could get some advice about gear,training,diet,ect.. from veterans of the game. I'm willing and eager to learn so don't refrain from answering my question and PM'ing me directly if need be! Can't wait to get to know you guys !

~Always.Strive.And.Prosper

Welcome aboard brother!

NTL
05-09-2013, 02:15 AM
Welcome to MC

SisterSteel
05-09-2013, 11:08 AM
Welcome to MC. Make yourself at home.

babablacksheep
05-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Great to have you here bro

MuscleAddiction