PDA

View Full Version : Depression

Layddually2
05-14-2013, 02:49 PM
WTF? I had had anxiety over finances lately now today just got hit hard with depression. Went to gym and said fuck it I'm not going in what's the point.

striker1488
05-14-2013, 03:03 PM
WTF? I had had anxiety over finances lately now today just got hit hard with depression. Went to gym and said fuck it I'm not going in what's the point.

Damn bro, been there. Just the thought of spending money got my anxiety so out of wack that i couldn't be around people i didnt know(in crowds) with out wanting to freak out. should have seen me buying a car. Didnt work to well. Spending lots of money and around alot of people i didnt know. I was dead in the middle of a cycle. That was the first time i ever had a Xanax but it worked and it was 3 or so months ago and i am 40. Good luck with it. Anxiety can fuck up alot and check your blood pressure often.

MuscleAddiction
05-14-2013, 03:15 PM
Yep...depression has hit me as well as anxiety ever since I got notice that I am being laid off as of June 30th...money is an issue, life is an issue, had to stop smoking herb for career reasons, vices at the moment except for cycling and burying myself into my passion and what I love...so you are not alone my brother, and sure many others will surface as well.

babablacksheep
05-14-2013, 03:57 PM
I have some bad an Jett revolving around my mom right now....you will get through it....don't be afraid to see somebody about it...if you need anything please don't hesitate shoot me a PM and we can talk about it

Layddually2
05-14-2013, 04:56 PM
Forced myself into gym and feel better for now.

Fit Guru
05-14-2013, 05:09 PM
Yes try to make yourself exercise to release endorphins .

Layddually2
05-14-2013, 05:18 PM
I know it shouldn't matter if I can cycle or not but dam it helps relieve all the stresses I have when I can. My focus isn't on all the bs it's on training. I'm suppose to workout with my nephew again this summer just thinking about it is kicking my ass. Oh not sure y'all remember but he lost a total of 22lbs last summer and has kept it off. He is hitting puberty now so he should recomp nicely. Next year he is going to high school and wants to do powerlifting.

chrisotpherm
05-14-2013, 05:55 PM
I have been around the depression train a few times in my life. Sometimes we don't see a way out, then we have to make one brother. No matter where you are mentally or physically, there are so many around you no matter what you think that watch you that you have no idea they are, and you inspire them. Get off your knees, make your way out and know we love you brother. GET OFF YOUR KNEES MY BROTHER!!!

MuscleAddiction
05-14-2013, 08:49 PM
On the train today...off my knees and horizontal on the couch, just feels best.

ineedtogrow
05-14-2013, 11:57 PM
getting up and keeping yourself busy is the key. I have also been through depression and it really does suck. just remember that there are people who are counting on you to do what you do everyday and that there are always who love you. depression can turn to the worst in the snap of a finger. I would talk with a doctor about it and see what they think. take care of yourself and just know that we'll be here for you if you need.

chrisotpherm
05-15-2013, 09:59 AM
On the train today...off my knees and horizontal on the couch, just feels best.

Know you got a bro here man that literally is a phone call away for you. And I mean this. You don't have to go through anything your experiencing alone, I'm here!!!

ukrainetrain
05-15-2013, 08:10 PM
In my experience, whenever i was down in the dumps, the gym was the only thing that made me feel better.
Wishing the best to those that need it though, lord knows, in some way, shape, or form, we've all been in the dumps.

kazman68
05-15-2013, 08:51 PM
Deal with it constantly being bi-polar, since I have gotten older it's almost always depression, not much mania, it's a very hard thing to deal with, you on meds? Sometimes for by far the hardest step is the first, when I make myself do something a lot of times I will feel better, but not always. I have some really down days..I understand pm me if you want to talk.

Kaz

Nelson303
05-15-2013, 11:10 PM
Wow, so glad you guys are all open enough to talk about all this. Thanks it helps to know the struggles we all face. And I've sure had my share of depression. Sure helps to know I'm not the only one. And PCT= depression for me.

Layddually2
05-16-2013, 01:00 PM
Wow, so glad you guys are all open enough to talk about all this. Thanks it helps to know the struggles we all face. And I've sure had my share of depression. Sure helps to know I'm not the only one. And PCT= depression for me.

I'm so glad I don't have to deal with pct. I get really screwed up going from like 500mg test to 200mg test.