PDA

View Full Version : You desrve better and you will get it.

CWB
05-16-2013, 10:53 AM
You guys have put up with the difficulties I have been dealing with far to long. I finally a few day ago decided that i was going to stop doing everything except making product. This would allow me to build a stock large enough that I could finally get back to getting orders out as we had before. Unfortunately everything included responding or even looking at emails these last few days. There will always be more to get done but I have gotten enough to a finished product state that I will finally be taking care of people. I will do this in the order directly related to whoever has waited longest. I have had two nervous breakdowns largely based around how unacceptable it is to me that I have not been able to take care of the people that have put there trust in me. Outside of running over my computer things everything that has played into this hold up has been completely out of my control. I promise you I am doing everything within my power to get things back to how they should be and everyday now we get closer to that. I care about what I do and who I work with that failing you has been unbearable but I will never give up and will push forward until I succeed or my life is taken. I will take a break from making products to get some out and those of you that have been waiting on email reply's will start getting those tonight.
I hope the fact that I have not even had the time to introduced SS to the team is proof that I have been doing nothing but exactly what I have shared. I promise to properly do that as I work AL back to what you all deserve.
I cant apologize enough for the wait many of you have had to endure, but this will be made right starting immediately.

I am certainly not gone and will never let this happen again. I also will never take anyone's money without the ability to supply what is being paid for.

CWB

Orange24
05-16-2013, 11:14 AM
You rock cwb. We all love and support you bro - life is busy and we can all understand that. All is well - can't wait to see that new list!

MuscleAddiction
05-16-2013, 11:43 AM
You have just gained the utmost respect from me even more than before bro...your compassion, care, and professionalism has just shined through here bro, and yes I have been a bit impatient and I apologize for that...you will rise above and be better than ever, and I will say this again...the love and support from not only the members of the MC, but the support from the other sponsors wanting to see everybody succeed here is priceless! CWB you are a good brother, and again can't wait to try some of your supplements...and will wait until you are ready. You do have a few emails from me, just get back to me when you can. Thanks to Bigmike and SisterSteel for their help and support...you have a great team!

babablacksheep
05-16-2013, 11:44 AM
Your the best man....keep pushing forward and everything will fall into place....stay strong

Mattingly
05-16-2013, 11:59 AM
You have more than earned my understanding and patience brother!!

ineedtogrow
05-16-2013, 01:31 PM
its things like this that put AL on the top of my list. this bro is here to support the MC community and we should show him the same respect and support that he has shown all of us. CWB is by far the best sponsor i have EVER dealt with thus far! thanks for being here for us

Vicious 13
05-16-2013, 03:07 PM
Don't sell yourself short you do an amazing job

JuiceLife
05-16-2013, 04:04 PM
And this is exactly why you're the best

mj_0360
05-16-2013, 04:16 PM
I'll be in contact soon bro!

kazman68
05-16-2013, 08:39 PM
Brother we love you! I know you take what your doing seriously, but don't get so upset you have breakdowns. We all trust you and know what kind of guy you are, we will be patient while you get things under-control, please take care of yourself!!! Don't make yourself sick worrying over this, we know your trying as hard as possible and we respect you for that. Things will get better, just take your time and know we have your back 100% here at MC.

Kaz

Fish
05-16-2013, 09:02 PM
Ya keep it up.you will be back on track before you no it. And we will all be here waiting

striker1488
05-17-2013, 10:42 AM
This is why i will not go anywhere else. The love and compassion you have for what you do and do for us. Everybody hat M.C. is behind you all of the way. I am truly sorry for being a little impatient. You guys and Gals(SS) are awesome. Love ya'll

neoclassical
05-18-2013, 04:03 PM
You're awesome, CWB. We're all rooting for ya!

dbacik
05-23-2013, 11:31 PM
Thanks CWB. You have been a stand up guy to me. So I'm patient.

SisterSteel
05-24-2013, 10:24 PM
I can't put to words what kind of great person CWB is. He could try to hide, point fingers, etc with all the hardships he's had to overcome lately but instead he's laying all his cards out for everyone to see. He's showing his colors and they are bright as the sun and shining everywhere.

MuscleAddiction
05-24-2013, 10:43 PM
I can't put to words what kind of great person CWB is. He could try to hide, point fingers, etc with all the hardships he's had to overcome lately but instead he's laying all his cards out for everyone to see. He's showing his colors and they are bright as the sun and shining everywhere.

Exactly...you wouldn't believe what that man did for me and what came today...I am speechless, words cannot even start to describe the type of man CWB is, he has blown me away!!! He is and always will be considered a true brother of mine! Once again...un-fucking-real folks!!! Thanks bro!!! Thanks Sis & Mike!!!

Bigmike
05-24-2013, 11:16 PM
Exactly...you wouldn't believe what that man did for me and what came today...I am speechless, words cannot even start to describe the type of man CWB is, he has blown me away!!! He is and always will be considered a true brother of mine! Once again...un-fucking-real folks!!! Thanks bro!!! Thanks Sis & Mike!!!

Lol damn now... don't hold back any ;) Glad to see the TDs coming in let's keep the landing post coming please.

zedhed
05-24-2013, 11:26 PM
Hey bro,
And this too shall pass.
I hope the best for you brother. I really feel for you and I know that you are good to your word bro.
RESPECT!
You will bring it back bro and be better then ever, I know you will.

MuscleAddiction
05-25-2013, 12:10 AM
Hey bro,
And this too shall pass.
I hope the best for you brother. I really feel for you and I know that you are good to your word bro.
RESPECT!
You will bring it back bro and be better then ever, I know you will.

^^^ This right here should show what type of brother/sisterhood we have here...there is true caring, compassion, genuine, concern, and most of all support from not only the members and family here, but mutual support from one sponsor to another...this forum never ceases to amaze me! CWB and the Aculeus team have the support from TGC, and this is why I am honored to be a part of The Gentlemen's Club and Zed...found some sponsors I can truly respect and admire...no Bigmike I wasn't done ;).

Thanks again CWB...we got your back too! Like Zed said...you will be back better than ever, and by the looks of what I seen today, you are off to a solid start! Prayers and blessings to you my brother!!!

MA

neoclassical
05-25-2013, 11:24 PM
Thanks for awesome pack CWB!!

AgentYes
05-27-2013, 09:09 AM
You guys have put up with the difficulties I have been dealing with far to long. I finally a few day ago decided that i was going to stop doing everything except making product. This would allow me to build a stock large enough that I could finally get back to getting orders out as we had before. Unfortunately everything included responding or even looking at emails these last few days. There will always be more to get done but I have gotten enough to a finished product state that I will finally be taking care of people. I will do this in the order directly related to whoever has waited longest. I have had two nervous breakdowns largely based around how unacceptable it is to me that I have not been able to take care of the people that have put there trust in me. Outside of running over my computer things everything that has played into this hold up has been completely out of my control. I promise you I am doing everything within my power to get things back to how they should be and everyday now we get closer to that. I care about what I do and who I work with that failing you has been unbearable but I will never give up and will push forward until I succeed or my life is taken. I will take a break from making products to get some out and those of you that have been waiting on email reply's will start getting those tonight.
I hope the fact that I have not even had the time to introduced SS to the team is proof that I have been doing nothing but exactly what I have shared. I promise to properly do that as I work AL back to what you all deserve.
I cant apologize enough for the wait many of you have had to endure, but this will be made right starting immediately.

I am certainly not gone and will never let this happen again. I also will never take anyone's money without the ability to supply what is being paid for.

CWB

I dont know how you do it. Just one side of the business is more than a full time job. Hats off to you sir.

BigB
05-30-2013, 11:22 PM
CWB,
Brother keep up the great work.. it will all fall into place. You have always been at the top as far as I am concerned. Thanks for everything brother..

Shamus3285
05-31-2013, 01:28 PM
What's the latest? You taking orders or still sorting everything out? No hurry. Just curious.

SFDan
05-31-2013, 05:29 PM
CWB Rules! Thanks for the product!