PDA

View Full Version : Need money

Layddually2
05-24-2013, 08:20 AM
This sucks I am scraping together every penny I can just so my business can make it 2 fucking weeks. Wtf is wrong with women? I told wife she should do this egg donate thing it pays $5000 a cycle. She freaked out saying she doesn't want to have kids out there that she doesn't know about. I wanted to loose it when she said that. Works been really slow for some reason and she quit her job to stay with kids. I am not sure what I'm going to do but I am going to have to pull a rabbit out of the hat some how.

Ironguruera
05-24-2013, 03:24 PM
Lol. U can't fault her for not wanting her eggs floating around out there bro.

U can fault her for wanting to buy 8 trillion fucking things when u guys got into that new house.

Tough deal for sure.

Layddually2
05-24-2013, 05:23 PM
Lol she doesn't want any more kids so why waste them lol.

Yes you are right about the house. Sucks is we spent $20k on the haunted house then had to do it all over 2 yrs later.

Guess I can go to the plasma donation place. Fuck I hate needles!!!

SisterSteel
05-24-2013, 10:00 PM
Damn that sucks.

Stay positive. I'm sure things will turn around for you.

Fit Guru
05-24-2013, 10:21 PM
They have very strict requirements on donators. You have to be pretty, affluent and they check your family tree. You can't have any illnesses that run in the family. It's a stringent interview process .

mj_0360
05-25-2013, 05:06 AM
Lol she doesn't want any more kids so why waste them lol.

Yes you are right about the house. Sucks is we spent $20k on the haunted house then had to do it all over 2 yrs later.

Guess I can go to the plasma donation place. Fuck I hate needles!!!

lol not trying to make light of a bad situation but why do you say the house was haunted?

Layddually2
05-25-2013, 05:42 AM
lol not trying to make light of a bad situation but why do you say the house was haunted?

You don't remember the big deal on the house we sold last year? That sucked and really it was my fault for buying it because I talked her into it. With the murder suicide she didn't want it. But I was like a custom built house, shop, and 5 acres in this area for $250k that's a steal. I should have known why they wanted out so bad. I'm not going to go into the details of what happened but to this day my wife and I won't watch a scary movie.

Layddually2
05-25-2013, 05:49 AM
Oh and I found the money I need lol actually found it. I needed little cash till my accounts pay me. I get paid once a month. I fucking forgot about my bugout money.

mj_0360
05-25-2013, 06:06 AM
I hate worrying about money!!

Nelson303
05-25-2013, 09:27 AM
Man I feel you. Money worries wreck everything. Your like depressed and freak over every little thing. Then you take shit out on other people. I hope you get it all squared away. And running a small biz with any employees is a stress and then some. Good luck dog

Nelson303
05-25-2013, 09:31 AM
And please tell more of that house?? My father had Alzheimer's and killed himself our house. After that I had to move out my mom. Sold it to a person who had no clue. They called in a week talking all kinds of crazy shit. Four owners later?? Wtf??

mj_0360
05-25-2013, 05:54 PM
Yeah, I want to here more about the house and what happened! lol

Ironguruera
05-25-2013, 06:40 PM
It was haunted that's all guys lol.

red_hulk
05-25-2013, 06:53 PM
And please tell more of that house?? My father had Alzheimer's and killed himself our house. After that I had to move out my mom. Sold it to a person who had no clue. They called in a week talking all kinds of crazy shit. Four owners later?? Wtf??

You need to get ahold of the Ghost Adventures cast bro! If thats the case they can come out and communicate and maybe help him pass over and maybe you wont have to move on to owner number 5. Im a firm believer in that shit man. ON another not your profile pic is awesome man. I read that book to my daughter and read it when I was a kid in school.

red_hulk
05-25-2013, 06:53 PM
It was haunted that's all guys lol.

Sounds like a sore subject for real so I say lets leave it at that.

Layddually2
05-26-2013, 08:25 AM
I thought I had a thread on here about it but maybe it was on EB. Ok so the couple that built the house the husband killed her then him self. The 18yro son lived there till we bought it. We bought the house for $250 even though they had it on the market for $300. They dropped the price because we said no once they told us the story. Should have been a red flag.

So we spent $20k remodeling before we even moved in. The second or third night I was there working on it I had to poo. Was in the master water closet my wife had gotten back from the store and said help me. I go to help her she's not there she was at her moms. Always had this feeling like some one was right there like in your face. Heard strange sounds one sounded like a hammer hitting a stud in the attic. Daughter would Hardley sleep always seeing moths and catipilers. I think the catipiler was her and moth was him she was terrified by the moth and would have conversations with air. I slept on couch and saw what I thought was my wife come out of bedroom in a light blue night gown. I was on my phone on the forum lol. Then I noticed my wife was standing by my shoulder so I turned the blue color dissapeared. Another night on cough some thing hit me I opened eyes and heard foot steps to my daughters room. I thought it was wife or my kid was up so I went in there and nothing. Then I realized the foot steps sounded like a leather soled shoe. So wife called ghost hunter of Texas they came out did video and audio.
They came back and let to show us what they found. There was a video of an orb came out of kitchen ceiling and went to our bedroom same spot we here that hammer sound. There was audio of whispers and audio of a drawer open and close. They had a lot of problems with there equipment the batteries kept Dieing so the didn't get much video. They brought a medium to help them pass the medium nailed every thing. But the women crossed and the guy didn't. She called us a couple days later and said that he is pissed. More shit happened doors shutting daughter being terrified etc. so we moved out till we sold it.

Layddually2
05-26-2013, 08:43 AM
Oh my wife would lay down in bed and start crying uncontrollably. When the medium came over she walked to my wife's side of the bed not knowing anything that we have been going thru and she started crying. From her guess because my wife was pregnant she was picking up on this because before she was pregnant she was fine.

Nelson303
05-26-2013, 09:47 AM
Holly shit....

MuscleAddiction
05-26-2013, 10:08 AM
Wow!!!

mj_0360
05-26-2013, 12:51 PM
That is some crazy shit!

babablacksheep
05-26-2013, 12:59 PM
Dam bro that's scary

ordawg1
05-26-2013, 01:57 PM
Fuck that- scares the shit out of this ole boy-OD

Orange24
05-26-2013, 02:24 PM
I've seen and heard stuff like this many times. Folks may agree or disagree but I believe these fear tactics are nothing more than Evil getting you to agree that it has power over you. I believe were meant to operate in authority, I'd tell it to go away, ignore it. Your more powerful than anything invisible. It just wants you to agree that it has power over you.

Someone at work brought a family photo to me freaking out because in the background was a demon looking woman. Wasn't photo shopped this was legit. Was on a printed picture and on his iPad photo booth. Woman looked like she was made of stone and had upside down high heels on. Black gown. Told him to go home, walk in the house and tell it to leave. He had thought his house was haunted forever because of crazy sounds and what not. Once he established authority over the house he never had a problem again. There is no place for fear....

K...now y'all think I'm crazy haha

Nelson303
05-26-2013, 03:36 PM
Dude you should have put hidden cameras everywhere. Then put it up for section 8 housing. Then just watch the hood rats freak. It would have made millions on tv

Layddually2
05-26-2013, 03:47 PM
We just wanted our kid to be safe and be able to sleep. As soon as we moved out my daughter was sleeping thru the night.

Nelson303
05-26-2013, 05:32 PM
I feel you bro. All jokes aside. Family first. But crazy story.

Fuelfan
05-27-2013, 10:57 AM
That is some crazy shit for sure!

Fit Guru
05-27-2013, 08:55 PM
Wow I've got a story so similar it have me chill bumps!!

MuscleAddiction
05-27-2013, 09:51 PM

I was talking to my wife about this and she reminded me of a close friend of ours many years ago who went through the same thing...it was a child that was haunting their house and had made friends with their young daughter that was 3-4 at the time, they found that the body of the child was buried under the house...the child was murdered by the parents and buried under the house and floor...sad and scary shit, the child couldn't cross over.

mj_0360
05-28-2013, 01:46 AM

Let's hear it bro.

Fit Guru
05-28-2013, 10:14 AM
Let's hear it bro.

It's pretty scary

Fit Guru
05-28-2013, 10:14 AM
I don't wanna hijack Lay's thread

Orange24
05-28-2013, 10:47 AM
Teeeeellllll uss

Layddually2
05-28-2013, 10:47 AM
I don't wanna hijack Lay's thread

Be my guest I want to know I'm not the only one

Fit Guru
05-28-2013, 02:33 PM
My dad bought this big A-frame house on this big hill when I was around 19. He got it on a steal from a good friend of ours. They only stayed in the house for about a month. The word was that his wife didn't want to stay in the house alone during the day with her son It was too big for her she said. I'll just give you the short version of things that happen in the house. My nephew came to visit and my mother was looking for him and was yelling for him upstairs and heard him talking to someone even though he was only one upstairs. When she went upstairs to find him he looked at her and said" you made her run away". My mom said" made who run away?""He said the woman in the mirror.".another time a similar thing happened and when she went to find him he said" Mimi that woman always runs away when you come in the room". I had a Doberman that would not go up the stairs. He would sit At the bottom of the stairs sideways and cock his eyes towards upstairs. But he would never, no matter what he would not go up the stairs. I will have a pool table downstairs and one time I felt something grab my shoulder and jerked my arm back. Another time a friend of mine had someone grab his arm also. One night I was in bed asleep and something Just felt weird before I opened my eyes. When I did open my eyes all the lights were on and all the doors were open to the bedroom into my walk-in closet and to another room that was my attic. I got scared because at that point we already use something was weird going out. I close my eyes and laid there and when I open them back up all the lights were off and all the doors will closed. I felt something at the foot of my bed like someone was calling on the bed. Then just like someone was on their hands and knees walking up next to me on the bed. Then it laid down right beside me next to my back and I was on my right side. I honestly don't remember if I passed out or fulfill sleep but that's all I remember. One day when I was cutting grass also the old man behind me who owns the house originally. I walked up to him and said can you tell me anything about that house. He looked kind of frazzled and he said what do you mean? I said did anybody die in that house. And he looked at me with fright and he said my daughter died in the house.i said I knew it!!!! I said I think she's still there.that was just a few of the many things that happened. I did find out that our friends, the precious owners, fled out of fear because the wife had many things happen to her upstairs. Dad sold the house many years ago but I've always wanted to go there and ask the present owners if they've had any experiences..

Fit Guru
05-28-2013, 02:35 PM
Maybe my mind is open to those things. I had a "bright light" experience also that changed be from an "Agnostic" to a "believer"!!

Orange24
05-28-2013, 03:49 PM
Maybe my mind is open to those things. I had a "bright light" experience also that changed be from an "Agnostic" to a "believer"!!

Same here. Very powerful moment in my life changed me forever. I'll never be the same again

red crayon
05-28-2013, 10:04 PM
Hey, If you didnt know it I used to be in the U.S. Air Force. I mostly worked on large transport Aircraft (C-5, C-141, etc.) I worked several times on the air plane that brought the bodies back from Jones Town. Every time I worked on it something happened. It was a very haunted Aircraft!

SirFatKok
05-28-2013, 11:14 PM
Wow guys, those are some seriously scary situations! One of my friends when I was a kid lived in an old funeral parlor, and I saw some crazy shit there, but nothing quite like that.

Fuelfan
05-29-2013, 12:50 PM
Hey, If you didnt know it I used to be in the U.S. Air Force. I mostly worked on large transport Aircraft (C-5, C-141, etc.) I worked several times on the air plane that brought the bodies back from Jones Town. Every time I worked on it something happened. It was a very haunted Aircraft!

Like Jim Jones, That Jones town?

mj_0360
05-29-2013, 01:01 PM
My dad bought this big A-frame house on this big hill when I was around 19. He got it on a steal from a good friend of ours. They only stayed in the house for about a month. The word was that his wife didn't want to stay in the house alone during the day with her son It was too big for her she said. I'll just give you the short version of things that happen in the house. My nephew came to visit and my mother was looking for him and was yelling for him upstairs and heard him talking to someone even though he was only one upstairs. When she went upstairs to find him he looked at her and said" you made her run away". My mom said" made who run away?""He said the woman in the mirror.".another time a similar thing happened and when she went to find him he said" Mimi that woman always runs away when you come in the room". I had a Doberman that would not go up the stairs. He would sit At the bottom of the stairs sideways and cock his eyes towards upstairs. But he would never, no matter what he would not go up the stairs. I will have a pool table downstairs and one time I felt something grab my shoulder and jerked my arm back. Another time a friend of mine had someone grab his arm also. One night I was in bed asleep and something Just felt weird before I opened my eyes. When I did open my eyes all the lights were on and all the doors were open to the bedroom into my walk-in closet and to another room that was my attic. I got scared because at that point we already use something was weird going out. I close my eyes and laid there and when I open them back up all the lights were off and all the doors will closed. I felt something at the foot of my bed like someone was calling on the bed. Then just like someone was on their hands and knees walking up next to me on the bed. Then it laid down right beside me next to my back and I was on my right side. I honestly don't remember if I passed out or fulfill sleep but that's all I remember. One day when I was cutting grass also the old man behind me who owns the house originally. I walked up to him and said can you tell me anything about that house. He looked kind of frazzled and he said what do you mean? I said did anybody die in that house. And he looked at me with fright and he said my daughter died in the house.i said I knew it!!!! I said I think she's still there.that was just a few of the many things that happened. I did find out that our friends, the precious owners, fled out of fear because the wife had many things happen to her upstairs. Dad sold the house many years ago but I've always wanted to go there and ask the present owners if they've had any experiences..

Crazy story!! I dont think that I would make it long in a real haunted house...

Fit Guru
05-29-2013, 01:09 PM
You know even thru all that I tried to find an explanation for it.