PDA

View Full Version : Need motivation!

Ironguruera
06-01-2013, 03:48 PM
Just haven't have the lust for weights last few months. Seems like its getting worse not better lol.

If I go to the gym I don't get to see my little girl as she's in bed already. Lately I wanna spend time with her and put her to bed.

My diet has been off as well. Not so much cheating just not enough meals at all.

just getting burnt out on everything. Having to take b-5 among everything else all the time. Ed pins. Night sweats......just getting tired of all of it!

U guys loose focus sometimes ?

Maybe I've been on too long lol.

babablacksheep
06-01-2013, 04:11 PM
Take a break bro....I like to take 2-3 weeks off every year and not worry about anything fitness related....so take some time off and rest....you can give me a shout too and we'll talk about it

Ironguruera
06-01-2013, 04:20 PM
Take a break bro....I like to take 2-3 weeks off every year and not worry about anything fitness related....so take some time off and rest....you can give me a shout too and we'll talk about it

Funny u say that bro. I was thinking of doing just that. I think I'll do it right when my new daughter comes. I'm taking a week off work anyways.

SisterSteel
06-01-2013, 05:33 PM
I take a week off 3x year after my test week (heaviest week of my 14week training cycle).

Sometimes you need to give your mind and body a break.

I got burned out of bodybuilding which is why I switched sports.

Ironguruera
06-01-2013, 06:28 PM
I take a week off 3x year after my test week (heaviest week of my 14week training cycle).

Sometimes you need to give your mind and body a break.

I got burned out of bodybuilding which is why I switched sports.

That's what happened to me sister. I got so burnt out I didn't lift for 8 yrs. I wanted nothin to do with it. I let it consume my life when I was in my early 20's. I started dating a girl with huge tits....that was way more fun then the gym. Then a ice skater after that...she was even more fun lol.

NTL
06-01-2013, 08:52 PM
I fixing to take a brake for a week mid cycle.I'm headed to the Gulf beaches in the morning for a week of fun in the sun with the wife and kids.Im going to sleep late and eat anything I want.

mj_0360
06-01-2013, 10:30 PM
I'm about to take some time off mid-cycle because my fucking stomach hurts so bad. I guess that if it doesn't heal I'm gonna have to drop back down to a cruise dose and take longer off to heal. It sucks but has to be done.

Encino_Mang
06-01-2013, 11:28 PM
When I get like that I cut the volume way down.........don't go hard just squats and bench and rows.......take it easy so it's not like another job.......go in the get back out......the next thing you know you're back to normal or maybe switch routines....mix it up

Nelson303
06-02-2013, 09:32 AM
Take a step back for a week or two. Take a week off work and two out of the gym. Roll your supps back to a cruise and eat well and sleep. But with a new little one. Sleep will be few and far between. So take some time now for yourself before the stress. It won't hurt anything at all. Might even help. When I get burnt out. I get a free 2 week pass to another gym around. And go just have fun and pick up new girls.... Girls 1st weights2nd. After 2 weeks of different bullshit I'm ready to go back to my routine and diet. And just do a little cardio for 2 weeks so you don't feel fat and lazy. Or get fat and lazy.

Ironguruera
06-02-2013, 11:47 AM
All good idea guys. A younger guy at work and I have been trying to meet up at some of the guns he goes to.

I think a change of gym, training him and some time off when the baby comes will get me back on track. The kid has a solid base for sure and is natty. I have so much to teach him. He wants to beast out bad......if he is a good student it will really motivate me. I love teaching the ways of the iron if its a good student. even natty I can blow this kid up.

We are going to try to check out this new gym he has been using right by me tomorrow. We will see how it all goes.

OldGoat
06-03-2013, 10:03 AM
I have had this in the past, but for the last 3+ years, all I want to do is lift, eat and get big and strong as fuck! But I agree with everyone else, take some time off! I only take a week off or a deload week a couple times a year.

BigBones
06-03-2013, 11:30 AM
We all I think go hard and fizzle out bro. It's completely normal. Personally I like to find some OFF time in between and a new activity. Usually when I get to the point your at Ill switch gears, changing my plan to a 3 day to slow my schedule. It helps extremely with life. I'll even make then HITT workouts to get in and out. :-)

Bigelle510
01-25-2015, 06:40 AM
check out y albums bro check my size 688 to 255 and still going we can motivate each other hit me up bro I am hitting a plateau and will be needing the friends to keep me going through this.