PDA

View Full Version : who doesn't love this?

ineedtogrow
06-16-2013, 01:02 AM
i was just watching some old Tyson fights on youtube and I just couldn't stop thinking about how great of a fighter he was. the power he had was just incredible!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-478QGV9pc

kazman68
06-16-2013, 01:26 AM
i was just watching some old Tyson fights on youtube and I just couldn't stop thinking about how great of a fighter he was. the power he had was just incredible!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-478QGV9pc

What killed him was going on meds for bi-polar, they calmed him down, trust me a juiced, strong bi-polar person in a manic phase is....well let me just say not very nice...personal experience , not bragging but damn, I was a mean sob back in the day..I thank God for calming down, I did things I'm not proud of, In a mean nasty mood..or when I worked at a popular club, went a bit to far...I used to enjoy hurting people, now I do all I can not too...sorry drunk..rambling I just turned 45...uggg

ineedtogrow
06-16-2013, 02:10 AM
I agree, they should have left him alone. he was fine the way he was. I use to be pretty intense back in my late teens and through my 20's, but like you I have also learned to cool myself down. life is much easier this way

Manny1983
06-16-2013, 09:46 PM
Also his trainer dying and not having that father figure around but instead Don King

Ironguruera
06-17-2013, 01:46 AM
Tyson is a legend. We will probably never see a heavyweight like him ever again!

He had that perfect combo of raw natural talent, ferocity, great coach, insane power and speed. His trainer knew he was perfect for that peekaboo style due to his short stature and reach. The peekaboo let iron mike use all his speed and power. They never saw him coming.

He was groomed by his trainer from like 15. Watch some of his shadow boxing vids on u tube as a youngster. Crazy ass speed for the power he carries.

When his trainer died...he lost his way, lost his hunger, let cock sucking leach don king ruin him.

In his prime....fucking amazing.

SisterSteel
06-17-2013, 09:54 AM
Also his trainer dying and not having that father figure around but instead Don King

That's what I was going to say.... Don King didn't help matters.

chrisotpherm
06-17-2013, 06:21 PM
What is even sadder is him as of late. The guy is an emotional wreck. Very sad.

kazman68
06-17-2013, 07:00 PM
That's what I was going to say.... Don King didn't help matters.

Not at all..he got ripped off by that sob, and Cus dying was a blow to him as well, also Teddy Atlas quit training him after Tyson hit on his 11 year old niece (I think he was 18 at the time) Teddy confronted him and put a .38 to his head, after that well, Teddy wouldn't have anything to to with him.

Iron_Mike
06-17-2013, 11:43 PM
I love Tyson as you can see by my handle lol. Guy was a beast and there will never be anyone like him.