PDA

View Full Version : What's everyone's plan this summer?

chrisotpherm
06-18-2013, 09:59 AM
We will be preparing for our move as my time as a drill sergeant is almost over thank God. We will be heading west so we are going to take advantage of the time on the road and make it a fun adventure.

babablacksheep
06-18-2013, 05:05 PM
Spend as much time out doors with my family as possible....I already had my fun trip for the summer and now it's back to my beautiful family

SisterSteel
06-18-2013, 05:47 PM
I'll be competing and working as usual. Luckily, I'll be competing in Rome at No Gi Europeans and the Rome International Open.

iwrkout
06-18-2013, 05:52 PM
I have the next month and half off so I plan to take full advantage! Training hard and make it down to Destin before I start back up in school.

Iron_Mike
06-18-2013, 07:52 PM
I will be starting a new job at the end of next month. I'm sure I'll be busy since it's a new experience, so I won't be doing much of anything. Maybe go camping for a few days but thats it. I need to focus on getting my diet back in check because when the summers over its time to blast.

Layddually2
06-18-2013, 08:31 PM
Helping nephew train and busting my ass at work.

chrisotpherm
06-20-2013, 11:21 AM
Like a good plans here. We are looking forward to our trip. Bittersweet as we are leaving the state we love but excited to experience the area where we are going as there are a lot of outdoor activities to do.

MuscleAddiction
06-20-2013, 12:09 PM
Well have been off for the past 3 weeks spending all my time with my girls waiting to start my new job, spending a lot of time at the beach, training with the wife, bike rides with my little girl...going to go visit my mom & dad next weekend (grandma & grandpa) for 4 days, have a nice anniversary trip planned with the wife in July for a few days, going to do some weekend camping trips, and spend as much time with my little girl while she is out of school...lucky for me the new job is the same schedule as the one I was laid off from...4/10 hour days with every Monday off...so 3 day weekends every week!!! Pretty much it, we live on the coast minutes away from the beach so everyday is like a vacation!!!

Wallycn
06-20-2013, 12:15 PM
Spending as much time as I can by the pool or lake (when Im not in the gym or at work of course).

OldGoat
06-20-2013, 10:36 PM
I have the next month and half off so I plan to take full advantage! Training hard and make it down to Destin before I start back up in school.

Gotta hit The Donut Hole for breakfast! I promise you will not be disappointed.

I need to find a job, but competing and then cutting a little to get rid of my power lifter ab! But will be hitting Destin in September!

ordawg1
06-21-2013, 12:39 AM
I am on staycation almost all year so just more rafting-hiking-roping and general fucking around -lol :cool:!! You folks take as much time as possible with family and friends.In the end is what really counts !! Enjoy every sandwich Storm the Castle !! Thanks-OD

vincejeepman
06-21-2013, 02:06 PM
taking a week at the beach....

Orange24
06-21-2013, 06:33 PM
Be out of town next week. Enjoying some sun with my dad and brother. Can't wait

chrisotpherm
06-22-2013, 10:36 PM
Well have been off for the past 3 weeks spending all my time with my girls waiting to start my new job, spending a lot of time at the beach, training with the wife, bike rides with my little girl...going to go visit my mom & dad next weekend (grandma & grandpa) for 4 days, have a nice anniversary trip planned with the wife in July for a few days, going to do some weekend camping trips, and spend as much time with my little girl while she is out of school...lucky for me the new job is the same schedule as the one I was laid off from...4/10 hour days with every Monday off...so 3 day weekends every week!!! Pretty much it, we live on the coast minutes away from the beach so everyday is like a vacation!!!

My brother you will live a blessed life beyond what you could ever imagine by being a loving father and husband the way you are. One day when you get to the age of her getting married I see your little girl leaning over as you hand her to her husband and saying thank you daddy for showing me what kind of man I should marry.

chrisotpherm
06-22-2013, 10:40 PM
I am on staycation almost all year so just more rafting-hiking-roping and general fucking around -lol :cool:!! You folks take as much time as possible with family and friends.In the end is what really counts !! Enjoy every sandwich Storm the Castle !! Thanks-OD

Aamazing and loving mentorship. Completely off the topic here but papa od I owe you so much right now. Been talking to you for a while and I thank God he choose you to love me the way you have as my son smiles when he sees me coming, laughs when we're together and I can see me being his hero. I love you for being so strong even when you were so physically week a while back as my eyes opened to see that we have one life and in a moments notice it could be cut short and I remind myself everyday to love my babies as if it were my last.