PDA

View Full Version : Dumb asses at the gym

tk12
06-18-2013, 08:53 PM
Do any of yall ever just get tired of stupid people at your gym..

I honestly overheard this fat lard ass yesterday tell this young kid.. If he wants to boost his test levels order some clomid..
WTF!!!! Yes I spoke up..

Layddually2
06-18-2013, 09:39 PM
Oh wow wtf? I am one of those dumbasses lol. Some times I go into planet fatness to remember I'm not a complete dumbass.

chrisotpherm
06-19-2013, 07:10 AM
Oh yes. Im very quite in the gym. Not there for small talk or to try and pick up a girl. The gym is my office where im trying to construct a masterpiece.

iwrkout
06-19-2013, 08:38 AM
@christopherm Damn we have a lot of dumbasses at the gym. Ive seen some crazy things.

MuscleAddiction
06-19-2013, 11:36 AM
Oh yes. Im very quite in the gym. Not there for small talk or to try and pick up a girl. The gym is my office where im trying to construct a masterpiece.

Once again my brother!!! Headphones on, train intensely, and get the fuck out!!!

ordawg1
06-19-2013, 11:47 AM
Once again my brother!!! Headphones on, train intensely, and get the fuck out!!!

EXACTLY-I also act like a complete idiot that knows NOTHING.I see thse young guys whispering about wortless shit and just smile.They come and they go-OD

MuscleAddiction
06-19-2013, 12:03 PM
EXACTLY-I also act like a complete idiot that knows NOTHING.I see thse young guys whispering about wortless shit and just smile.They come and they go-OD

I hear ya Big Daddy Dawg, been missing ya around here, hope all is well buddy!

Lujannoe
06-19-2013, 03:20 PM
Ok Ive only just started aas this year and been doing my research. But we have that those gymbeciles at my gym too, i overheard guys talking about "roids" and one sayin he does sustanon every day.... so my curiosity got the better of me and I asked him why? (Isnt sustanon a mix of short and long esters) And if hes taking Ai or pcts? got the deer in headlights look... people that dont know any better shouldnt be trying to get others to do it if they dont know.

red crayon
06-19-2013, 07:25 PM
Im like most people on this board. I used to help out when I could and if I could but I quit doing that because My time belongs to me and they dont listen anyway. Now days I just go to the gym put my head phones on and hit it hard. If someone asks a question I just say I dont know.

SisterSteel
06-19-2013, 09:17 PM
There are always jackasses in any gym you go into. I never offer ay advice to any guy in the gym because they all seem to think they know more than me. I let them continue to think that as I lift more than them with a big smile on my face. I'll offer advice to women if they ask but I never volunteer anything because most people are now-it-alls these days.

OldGoat
06-19-2013, 09:26 PM
I never offer unless someone is being unsafe! I put my headphones on, hat pulled down, and do my thing! If someone comes and asks, Ill offer up my advice! Man or woman!

dust06
06-19-2013, 09:33 PM
I cant even workout with out headphones in!!!! everyone at my gym is there to socialize cant even stand to hear them!! LoL

Lujannoe
06-19-2013, 09:52 PM
What you didnt hear? The gym is the new facebook its where everyone goes to take up the machine/dumbells you need, while on their phone . And then brag about it on facebook how they worked out for 4 hours. When all they did was talk and waste your gym time.... gymbeciles as I call them.

Nelson303
06-19-2013, 10:59 PM
I don't take people well in general. So. Headphones in. Beast mode. When guys I know. 5 yrs plus only. It's my rule. I might chat with. But if I try to help I get a comment of roll of the eyes. And I really love the younger idiots. No clue. Dumbshit at my gym was pinning in bathroom. Passed out cracked his head. Fucking stupid people.

kazman68
06-21-2013, 06:32 PM
I heard a guy say one time he had to quit taking creatine, because he was getting 'rages' from it....roflmao

Lujannoe
06-21-2013, 08:01 PM
Creatine rage??? Hate to see what tren would to him lol

red crayon
06-21-2013, 10:08 PM
Yeah, Some people are so stupid. One night I was in the rest room taking a leak and saw 3 different people come in and unlock the same locker see that it was empty and lock it back. I overheard one of them on the phone asking the person on the other end when he would come in and make the delivery. Geez at least he could have gone outside or something. I did have my headphones in my ears but the music was off.

zedhed
06-22-2013, 06:34 PM
There are always jackasses in any gym you go into. I never offer ay advice to any guy in the gym because they all seem to think they know more than me. I let them continue to think that as I lift more than them with a big smile on my face. I'll offer advice to women if they ask but I never volunteer anything because most people are now-it-alls these days.

And I bet you look like an angle doing it too!

iwrkout
06-22-2013, 06:58 PM
The best feeling in the world is out lifting the 220lb male next to me that just tried to hit on me.

kazman68
06-22-2013, 08:06 PM
The best feeling in the world is out lifting the 220lb male next to me that just tried to hit on me.

LOL! Good stuff hun!

MuscleAddiction
06-22-2013, 08:27 PM

LMMFAO...you go girl!!!

HandyHeavyLifter
06-25-2013, 12:04 PM
I always love the people that have long intimate time with one machine but are bairly working. To make matters worse they like to sit there and text. I like freeweights but there are a few machines I like to use too.

Also, a few years ago when I was on a cardio kick I would always swim. I alway had to contend with the old people bouncing from one end of the pool to the other in the lap lanes. They will never do more than 2 in a lane and they will not share. Then in the summer all the parrents use the pool as their own daycare. Frustrating.

chrisotpherm
06-25-2013, 02:07 PM
Oh I should take some pics of the personal trainers in there. You guyz would flip. We have one who is literally obese and when he training a person I get pissed. How can a gym allow someone to train a horse when he doesn't even know how to ride?

HandyHeavyLifter
06-25-2013, 03:03 PM
Why I go to the gym, do my thing, and get out. I will be glad when I can setup something at home...

iwrkout
06-25-2013, 03:05 PM
Oh I should take some pics of the personal trainers in there. You guyz would flip. We have one who is literally obese and when he training a person I get pissed. How can a gym allow someone to train a horse when he doesn't even know how to ride?

I know exactly who you are talking about lol

Lujannoe
06-25-2013, 03:22 PM

I think pics are a must gotta see this lol

lileight
06-25-2013, 04:07 PM
I agree Picts please

iwrkout
06-25-2013, 04:18 PM

Good mornings with just the bar.. In the only squat rack :/ @ my gym

Lujannoe
06-25-2013, 05:52 PM
Hey I dont do much more wt on good mornings but hes got me by atleast 40 lbs. And just recently discovered good mornings they are awesome!

Lunchbox
06-25-2013, 06:08 PM
I had it this morning at my gym. Guy pulled the olympic bar off the bench press. Brought it over to the open squat rack. Grabbed a 80 lb dumbell to lock one end of the bar on the ground. Used the close grip seated row apparatus to wrap around the other end of the bar.

Proceeded to do bent low rows with only a FKING 45 lb plate on the bar.

After his 4 sets, he trotted over to the hammer strength lat pull down machine in his best John Wayne walk impression and puffed out like a puffer fish.

He left all that equipment sitting right where he left it.

I flipped shit cause I was getting ready to do squats. I asked him politely to return all his stuff. He kinda acted like I was bothering him.

In a soft voice I explained to him that if I had to move his equipment to continue my workout that he would not have the ability to ever do a bent row ever again.

I turned around and started to go back over to the squat rack with every intention of moving his stuff. Before I got 5 steps he was up and apologizing, heading over to return the equipment where he got it from.

I cannot stand people who leave weights on the machine or don't return equipment from where they got it.

Respect your gym.

kazman68
06-26-2013, 12:11 AM
I had it this morning at my gym. Guy pulled the olympic bar off the bench press. Brought it over to the open squat rack. Grabbed a 80 lb dumbell to lock one end of the bar on the ground. Used the close grip seated row apparatus to wrap around the other end of the bar.

Proceeded to do bent low rows with only a FKING 45 lb plate on the bar.

After his 4 sets, he trotted over to the hammer strength lat pull down machine in his best John Wayne walk impression and puffed out like a puffer fish.

He left all that equipment sitting right where he left it.

I flipped shit cause I was getting ready to do squats. I asked him politely to return all his stuff. He kinda acted like I was bothering him.

In a soft voice I explained to him that if I had to move his equipment to continue my workout that he would not have the ability to ever do a bent row ever again.

I turned around and started to go back over to the squat rack with every intention of moving his stuff. Before I got 5 steps he was up and apologizing, heading over to return the equipment where he got it from.

I cannot stand people who leave weights on the machine or don't return equipment from where they got it.

Respect your gym.

True..gym etiquette goes a long ways..

chrisotpherm
06-26-2013, 10:04 AM
I think pics are a must gotta see this lol

I agree Picts please

Next time in I will try and snag one of him.

Lol

neoclassical
06-26-2013, 11:19 AM
I can't stand the cross fit people that try to do their giant set's in a normal gym. I was heading over to a flat bench and was informed by this dude that was like 5'8 145# that he was using it (after his set of jumpy things and bear dogs)....fucking hate that shit!!

SFDan
06-27-2013, 02:12 PM
I can't stand the cross fit people that try to do their giant set's in a normal gym. I was heading over to a flat bench and was informed by this dude that was like 5'8 145# that he was using it (after his set of jumpy things and bear dogs)....fucking hate that shit!!

^^^^this drives me POSTAL! There was a trainer at the gym I used to go to that could take up the entire friggin room this way and had the clients crawling around the floor like roaches.