PDA

View Full Version : Cookies And Cream High Calorie Bulking Milkshake

baby1
07-29-2013, 10:33 PM

This muscle building weight gainer shake tastes amazing and requires very few ingredients. It is the perfect nutritious post-workout treat after a hot taxing workout.

Ingredients

8 ounces Heavy Cream - Topping
1 Oreo Cookie
2 scoops Cookies and Cream Protein Powder
2 ounces Heavy Cream - Shake
12 ounces of Whole Milk

Cooking Instructions

Before we make the shake, we need to make the whipped topping. For this you will need 8 ounces of heavy cream and a finely crumbled Oreo cookie. You can place the Oreo into a sandwich bag and slowly crumbled it with a glass until it reaches your desired texture.

Pour the havy cream into a mixing bowl. Whip until the mixing blades start to form peaks when pulled away from the cream. Do not overwhip, as you risk turning the cream into butter.

Next place the cookie crumbles into the whipped cream and gently mix for several seconds. You can now store this mixture and use as needed to top your shakes.

I recommending using this mixture as 4 servings, or for 4 shakes. Each of these servings contains 205 calories, 22 grams of fat, 1.7 grams of carbs and 1.2 grams of protein.

Muscle Building Shake

Place 12 ounces of whole milk in a shaker. Next add 2 ounces of heavy cream and one scoop of your favorite cookies and cream protein powder. For this recipe I am using Muscle & Strength's Premium Series Protein.

Shake well and top with whipped cream.

Serving Suggestions

Makes 1 shake.

ineedtogrow
07-30-2013, 12:59 AM
this sounds AWESOME!!! I have to make some of these

MuscleAddiction
07-30-2013, 01:03 AM
Wait a minute...that looks like cheating to me ;). Man that looks like a guilty pleasure!!!

mj_0360
07-30-2013, 05:49 AM
that cream looks good!! Thanks for sharing!

baby1
07-30-2013, 08:03 AM
Wait a minute...that looks like cheating to me ;). Man that looks like a guilty pleasure!!!

and cheating is good, it keeps your taste buds happy,lol

SisterSteel
07-31-2013, 10:06 AM

Seriously and I have a major sweet tooth so I'm going to have to try this over the weekend.

Lunchbox
07-31-2013, 11:30 AM
I have to give myself one cheat day a week. Usually it just turns into a cheat meal in that day but I would go fking crazy if it didn't.

Truth be told... last weekend was my bday and I cheated.... a lot. A LOT!!