PDA

View Full Version : Who open public bathroom doors with hand.

Katelly
07-30-2013, 11:20 AM
At McDonald's during lunch few yrs back. In bathroom buddy is washing hands I use bathroom and leave. As I'm sitting down he says. How does that food taste. I said good why. He said I just thought all that cock on your hand made it salty. Wtf you saying. Then it hit me. How many people use bathroom and don't wash hands I was one of them. I realized then there was probably 40 diff cocks on that door handle. Now anywhere I go I refuse to touch door handle I let someone else do it or I use a pic of paper anything but my hand to open it. How many people never thought of this one.

Lunchbox
07-30-2013, 11:24 AM
After using any public restrooms I wash my hands then dry with paper towels, and use the paper towel to open the bathroom door.

And never eat free peanuts at a bar...

:eek:

Katelly
07-30-2013, 11:31 AM
Free nuts in the nuts

swamphunter
07-30-2013, 11:34 AM
After using any public restrooms I wash my hands then dry with paper towels, and use the paper towel to open the bathroom door.

Lmao...peanuts. So true

ineedtogrow
07-30-2013, 12:44 PM

same here

drkmn1
07-31-2013, 12:13 PM
At McDonald's during lunch few yrs back. In bathroom buddy is washing hands I use bathroom and leave. As I'm sitting down he says. How does that food taste. I said good why. He said I just thought all that cock on your hand made it salty. Wtf you saying. Then it hit me. How many people use bathroom and don't wash hands I was one of them. I realized then there was probably 40 diff cocks on that door handle. Now anywhere I go I refuse to touch door handle I let someone else do it or I use a pic of paper anything but my hand to open it. How many people never thought of this one.

and..... the OCD begins.. ;)

chrisotpherm
07-31-2013, 12:47 PM
Lol. I hate public restrooms especially the douche bags who piss all over the toilets when you need to take a dump.

Katelly
07-31-2013, 05:17 PM
Lol. I hate public restrooms especially the douche bags who piss all over the toilets when you need to take a dump.

Whatever your squatting to pee like a lil girl

dust06
07-31-2013, 08:15 PM
shit I work construction and we all know there are no sinks but at least there is hand sanitizer in there so at least we don't get the flu

Fuelfan
07-31-2013, 08:18 PM
I always wash my hands weather in at home out not and I never touch any door of s bathroom without a paper towel. My wife and kids are the exact same and the funny thing is we hardly ever get sick.