PDA

View Full Version : Favorite meals

Orange24
08-04-2013, 01:15 AM
Let's here them. I love pasta with maranara and a half lb lean beef 96/4 or lamb. Mmmmm
I also marinate a lot of chicken and fish... usually pair it with pasta white rice brown rice or potatoes! Pretty basic.

Favorite muscle meals? List'em!!

chrisotpherm
08-04-2013, 05:40 PM
Hands down my wifes mest loaf. Southern bell can cook.

SisterSteel
08-04-2013, 05:49 PM
Sushi and sashimi. Love it.

ineedtogrow
08-04-2013, 06:15 PM
I have so many pasta dishes my wife makes, but my favorite I would have to say is Tator Tot Hotdish. Take 2lbs lean hamburger and brown it in a pan, mix in 3 cans iirc of cream of mushroom soup, put that in a glass Pyrex 10x15x3 (I think) pan then layer about a half inch of French cut green beans on top of that then laye with Tator Tots then cook till tator tots are golden brown then top the whole thing with Cheddar or American cheese and put back in oven till cheese is melted. After I plate it I like to chop up all the tator tots and mix everything together. Enjoy ;)

Orange24
08-04-2013, 06:55 PM
Omg!!! I'm gonna do that!!

Chris I love meatloaf...

Sister I am broke mainly because of sushi...addict....not broke but I could get there lol

ineedtogrow
08-04-2013, 07:22 PM
I can get the exact recipe when my wife wakes up if you want

ineedtogrow
08-04-2013, 10:09 PM
Okay, its 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup and you'll need 2 bags of Tator tots (you'll use a bag and a half) also pick yourself up like 8 cans of French cut green beans and just use enough to get a half inch layer. Sliced cheese is the easiest to use.
You can also substitute with onion Tator tots like I usually do and add McCormicks brand garlic pepper seasoning in a grinder style dispenser.

ineedtogrow
08-07-2013, 01:35 AM
Come on guys post it up! I Wanna know too!

Orange24
08-07-2013, 01:52 AM
Okay, its 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup and you'll need 2 bags of Tator tots (you'll use a bag and a half) also pick yourself up like 8 cans of French cut green beans and just use enough to get a half inch layer. Sliced cheese is the easiest to use.
You can also substitute with onion Tator tots like I usually do and add McCormicks brand garlic pepper seasoning in a grinder style dispenser.

I'm.doing this asap

smoovy
08-07-2013, 02:02 AM
Not my favorite for flavor but fave for the benefits.

Lunch = 1lb ground beef, taco seasoning and lime juice. 3 cups jasmine rice, cooked with lime juice, salt, little butter (so the rice doesn't stick to the rice cooker). After rice is cooked, throw it in a tupperware dish with the meat on top, throw on a BUNCH of cilantro. Easy lunch at work, bring some hot sauce and your g2g. Super easy meal, packed full of protein and carbs.

Ironguruera
08-07-2013, 02:04 AM
Filet mignon with Montreal steak seasoning with Quinoa.

My wife is a good cook. Too many to list

Orange24
08-07-2013, 02:42 AM
good lord thats a ton of food. 3 cups rice and a lb of meat!!!!

smoovy
08-07-2013, 11:06 PM
good lord thats a ton of food. 3 cups rice and a lb of meat!!!!

If I cant get it down in sitting then I'll eat it throughout work. Lunch and a snack!!

Speaking of snacks, cottage cheese, greek yogurt and sweet potato baby food. Try some of that Orange!

Orange24
08-07-2013, 11:49 PM
If I cant get it down in sitting then I'll eat it throughout work. Lunch and a snack!!

Speaking of snacks, cottage cheese, greek yogurt and sweet potato baby food. Try some of that Orange!

Yuck...u know I hate baby food we've been over this

MuscleAddiction
08-08-2013, 12:07 AM
I have too many to list...Sushi is my all time favorite, omong other tasty treats that only my wife can provide ;)...time for bed!

OldGoat
08-08-2013, 09:40 AM
I like heading to Logans or Longhorns and getting the 24oz Porterhouse with 2 sweet potatoes. Love Sushi/Sashimi, grew up in Hawaii! At home just anything on the grill.

chrisotpherm
08-08-2013, 11:33 AM
I like heading to Logans or Longhorns and getting the 24oz Porterhouse with 2 sweet potatoes. Love Sushi/Sashimi, grew up in Hawaii! At home just anything on the grill.

And you didn't even invite me. Lol.

ineedtogrow
08-08-2013, 12:40 PM
Love Porterhouse steaks with sauted mushrooms and onions, a couple Idaho potatoes with butter, salt and pepper and asparagus spears.

OldGoat
08-08-2013, 10:45 PM
And you didn't even invite me. Lol.

if your ever in the gulf coast area, you are more than welcome!

red crayon
08-10-2013, 05:04 AM
Meat Loaf with mashed potatoes and beans (any kind). Thats my favorite. Tonight for lunch at work I had Tuna with a baked potato. What I like and what I eat are very different.