PDA

View Full Version : Bachelorete is Over!!!!

chrisotpherm
08-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Yes now I can have my man card back for a while. Lol.

Lunchbox
08-08-2013, 12:09 PM
I've watched worse.........

;)

chrisotpherm
08-08-2013, 02:24 PM
Lol.

ordawg1
08-08-2013, 09:53 PM
WTF is Bachelorete ?? My bride watches shit like ppl living in a fucking dome ?Worst yet-those reality shows.I just go to gym and hit cardio for an extra couple -plus " talk" with lil hotties in Zumba class:cool:. -OD

SisterSteel
08-08-2013, 10:40 PM
Yes now I can have my man card back for a while. Lol.

So who took your balls? That's the only reason I can think you'd be watching a show like that, lol.

ordawg1
08-08-2013, 11:34 PM
so who took your balls? That's the only reason i can think you'd be watching a show like that, lol.

ouch :eek:-lmao-od

chrisotpherm
08-09-2013, 11:05 AM
So who took your balls? That's the only reason I can think you'd be watching a show like that, lol.

Sister I'm going to tell admin your picking on me and have you banned. You gorgeous bully. Lololol, jk.

After being married 11yrs you learn to spend time with the one you love when you don't have much time together. Plus it's freaking hilarious to watch some of these guys. They act like little spoiled kids. They don't even act like men as they are so concerned in how they look and what they are wearing that they don't even focus on the girl. Lol.

ouch :eek:-lmao-od

Thanks for the back up pops. GEESH. :rolleyes:

Lunchbox
08-09-2013, 03:43 PM
Sister I'm going to tell admin your picking on me and have you banned. You gorgeous bully. Lololol, jk.

After being married 11yrs you learn to spend time with the one you love when you don't have much time together. Plus it's freaking hilarious to watch some of these guys. They act like little spoiled kids. They don't even act like men as they are so concerned in how they look and what they are wearing that they don't even focus on the girl. Lol.

Thanks for the back up pops. GEESH. :rolleyes:

They just don't understand us do they Chris.

We are not beat down.
We are not hen pecked.
We are not whooped.
I still have my balls, atrophied or not I still have them.

Holy fuck!!! I need to up my AI!!

:D

chrisotpherm
08-09-2013, 04:10 PM
Lol. Yeah you show them humbleness they show you as much love as you can handle. Lol.

Ironguruera
08-09-2013, 09:56 PM
Lol my wife likes some silly ass shows. I grab a beer and laugh at them sometimes. Makes me feel way fucking better about myself. Reminds me of all the crazy women out there as well!

Gotta be able to take the show for what it is!

Some of them are horrible shit I can't watch. I let her have her fun and go play with guns or do crap to the house

chrisotpherm
08-09-2013, 10:21 PM
^^^agreed. Why I took up building things with wood and have all the tools to do it.

ordawg1
08-09-2013, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the back up pops. GEESH. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
Now -don't get all butt hurt-we still love ya-was just some funny shit !!OD

chrisotpherm
08-10-2013, 05:50 PM
^^^^lolol.

SisterSteel
08-10-2013, 11:01 PM

You just lobbed that one for me so I had to crush it, lol.

I think it's great it you spend time doing things your wife likes to do. That's all part of compromise and caring about your significant other.

MuscleAddiction
08-11-2013, 12:26 AM
Um really??? I love you bro but really??? My wife is watching Buying Alaska and wants to do that, which would be cool if I won the lottery or something, beautiful...but not getting a job there lol. Anyway...glad the Bachelorette is over lol!!! Chris go watch the Man Show or Expendables!!!

ordawg1
08-11-2013, 01:06 AM
Um really??? I love you bro but really??? My wife is watching Buying Alaska and wants to do that, which would be cool if I won the lottery or something, beautiful...but not getting a job there lol. Anyway...glad the Bachelorette is over lol!!! Chris go watch the Man Show or Expendables!!!

Quit pickin on Chris !! Sissy already beat the shit out of him and now I need to help him !! lol Alaska ? Who the fuck wants to live in that shithole ? LOL-OD

Ironguruera
08-11-2013, 01:38 AM
Quit pickin on Chris !! Sissy already beat the shit out of him and now I need to help him !! lol Alaska ? Who the fuck wants to live in that shithole ? LOL-OD

Lol it's cool for hunting and fishing and shit OD. Not much pussy up there lol.

MuscleAddiction
08-11-2013, 01:44 AM
Lol it's cool for hunting and fishing and shit OD. Not much pussy up there lol.

BYOP...bring your own pussy! It is beautiful up there 6 months of the year, then leave when snows...head to Hawaii for 6 months, or where ever is your favorite place to retire?

MuscleAddiction
08-11-2013, 01:52 AM

He knows I'm giving him a hard time, yeah Alaska would be pretty extreme living!!!

ordawg1
08-11-2013, 02:33 AM
He knows I'm giving him a hard time, yeah Alaska would be pretty extreme living!!!

The fishing in the Caribe is GREAT -and lots o pussy !! Not so much hunting-but AK is really harsh.I wouldn't want to kill a stinky ass moose anyway.Anything that smells that bad -I am not going to eat lol.On the other hand-lil hotties on the beaches of the Caribe :cool:-Thanks-OD

Ironguruera
08-11-2013, 02:56 AM
BYOP...bring your own pussy! It is beautiful up there 6 months of the year, then leave when snows...head to Hawaii for 6 months, or where ever is your favorite place to retire?

Good point on Byop!
Actually ak does entice me. I've watched a bunch of those ak house hunters lol.
I have been to the caribe and its also amazing.

Just depends on where I am at when I comes retire time. if I wanna chase women and fish....caribe for sure lol.

chrisotpherm
08-13-2013, 11:54 AM

Lol. Hey now I just begun to get my estro in check after the last show and you made me crt because you didn't choose me. Lolol

chrisotpherm
08-13-2013, 11:54 AM

Lol.

ordawg1
08-13-2013, 12:43 PM
Good point on Byop!
Actually ak does entice me. I've watched a bunch of those ak house hunters lol.
I have been to the caribe and its also amazing.

Just depends on where I am at when I comes retire time. if I wanna chase women and fish....caribe for sure lol.

I vote chase women/fish-not so much of stinky ass moose/bugs & cold lol-OD

chrisotpherm
08-14-2013, 10:38 AM
Lolol. I almost choked on my protein shake. Lol.