PDA

View Full Version : worst pip ever!!!!!

gdl-labs
08-08-2013, 08:37 PM
So..I sit and read about users with complaints of pain amd I say to my self..they have no idea..I'm probally a little older then some in here and have been playimg with gear since the days of ghorm.only old timeres will know what that it, with that said

Here's my worst gear pain ever.....Reforvit-b
This shit was straight cattle gear..would only slide through a 20gauge pin and you were crippled for day..amd by crippled..I mean you knew who was on it at the gym because they had the same limp and never layed on the bench..but fuck me did you grow like a horse..

So throw it out there guys..what's your werse gear pain experience

MuscleAddiction
08-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Denkall T-400...1cc would leave a baseball size lump for days, but loved it!

Orange24
08-08-2013, 09:03 PM
Honestly my first pin of 1cc tne in my delt...I knew nothing... od remembers lol

gdl-labs
08-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Honestly my first pin of 1cc tne in my delt...I knew nothing... od remembers lol

I got one up on ya..straight up test suspension 2ml in the quad..I was 19..I've never pinned in my quad ever agai !!

Ironguruera
08-08-2013, 09:08 PM
Denkall T-400...1cc would leave a baseball size lump for days, but loved it!

True story! Shit was fucking brutal! They changed the blend a tad. Never cared to try the new one lol!!

My buddy made some 440mg/ml. I nicknamed it thunderfuck 440. It was still better then then denkall t 400 though lol.

I had some real painful eq that had a lot of eo in it. I mixed that with tren and pinned my delt. Holy shit my arm was dead for a legit 2 hours. Hurt so bad I could hardly move it. The pip went away pretty fast after 2 hrs.

ordawg1
08-08-2013, 09:49 PM
So..I sit and read about users with complaints of pain amd I say to my self..they have no idea..I'm probally a little older then some in here and have been playimg with gear since the days of ghorm.only old timeres will know what that it, with that said

Here's my worst gear pain ever.....Reforvit-b
This shit was straight cattle gear..would only slide through a 20gauge pin and you were crippled for day..amd by crippled..I mean you knew who was on it at the gym because they had the same limp and never layed on the bench..but fuck me did you grow like a horse..

So throw it out there guys..what's your werse gear pain experience

20 s were a tad small !! lol-that stuff was pure pain-but we grew like cattle !!Ate like shit-partied all night-drank beer etc-and still grew like crazy.Plus- no PCT !! WTF was that ?? lol-Took Dbol by the handful-A Bombs maybe 3-4 per day and had a great time !! I sure miss the old days lol-OD

Lujannoe
08-08-2013, 09:49 PM
Ara-test 2500 first cycle, first pin. Had a softball size lump in my glute for a week. Walked with a horrible limp and couldnt sit right at all. got better at pinning and body got used to it I guess.

ordawg1
08-08-2013, 09:50 PM

Oh shit-I read your PM and about choked.You thought you were going to die !! lol-OD

Orange24
08-09-2013, 12:31 AM
Oh shit-I read your PM and about choked.You thought you were going to die !! lol-OD

hilarious. Such a rookie

kazman68
08-09-2013, 12:59 AM
Yah Reforvit burned..it had procain added to help with the pain but it didn't do much, felt like a bee sting every time. Also straight b-complex shots, ached and stung badly. Also had some Test E 300 from a source that no longer exists, worked great but damn was wicked painful, I started cutting it with oil, and it helped alot.

mugzy
08-09-2013, 07:47 AM
Reforvit B was one of my favorites, tow bottles of reforvit B a bottle of Tornel Enanthate and a 50 ml bottle of Ganabol and you hada cycle.

Worst pip I have had came from a bottle of Denkal T400 about 15 years ago. Pain lasted a good 10 days....

gdl-labs
08-09-2013, 10:03 AM
[

Lmao..tornel..that shit was hardcore...but lets not forget about good old brovel labs brown and fuck gear

QUOTE=mugzy;54907]Reforvit B was one of my favorites, tow bottles of reforvit B a bottle of Tornel Enanthate and a 50 ml bottle of Ganabol and you hada cycle.

Worst pip I have had came from a bottle of Denkal T400 about 15 years ago. Pain lasted a good 10 days....[/QUOTE]

SisterSteel
08-09-2013, 10:08 AM
A lot of the Mexican labs were pretty painful ie. Tornel, Brovel, Quality Vet, etc.. As for UG Labs does anyone remember BLL? That's going back in time.

Ironguruera
08-09-2013, 03:38 PM
Hahaha so my buddy and I were not the only once crippled from denkall T400 I see lol....horrible shit!

mugzy
08-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Hahaha so my buddy and I were not the only once crippled from denkall T400 I see lol....horrible shit!

I had some fun with it, I gave it to my cousin and told him to front load with 3 ml :)

Ironguruera
08-09-2013, 05:14 PM
I had some fun with it, I gave it to my cousin and told him to front load with 3 ml :)

Roflmao!! He still talk to u?? Lol

ordawg1
08-09-2013, 08:11 PM

That is hilarious !! You are fucking warped !! LOL-OD

MuscleAddiction
08-10-2013, 12:17 AM
A lot of the Mexican labs were pretty painful ie. Tornel, Brovel, Quality Vet, etc.. As for UG Labs does anyone remember BLL? That's going back in time.

Quality Vet...remember that very well.

Yes sir...I would roll around on a softball after laying on a heating pad to get the lump to break up, wish they had foam rollers back then.

Roflmao!! He still talk to u?? Lol

That is hilarious !! You are fucking warped !! LOL-OD

^^^ this is fucked up and funny at the same time, sure your buddy never got gear from you again lol!!!

Beavis303
08-10-2013, 11:42 AM
Y'all mean this stuff.

Ironguruera
08-10-2013, 12:19 PM
Y'all mean this stuff.

I think u have the new version.....but yes that's the SHIT...literally. Burn fucking city! I cut it with QV eq back then.

MuscleAddiction
08-10-2013, 12:20 PM
Y'all mean this stuff.

Why can't I see pics on my phone???

ineedtogrow
08-10-2013, 01:00 PM
Why can't I see pics on my phone???

try the Dolphin Browser beta from the app. store. great browser imho

Beavis303
08-10-2013, 01:36 PM
Yeah my friend works with horses. Can get it by the boat load. But kinda pricey. And I have heard nothing but horror stories. I was keeping it to give to my dickhead friend. He says no gear is strong enough.

Ironguruera
08-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Yeah my friend works with horses. Can get it by the boat load. But kinda pricey. And I have heard nothing but horror stories. I was keeping it to give to my dickhead friend. He says no gear is strong enough.

Well he will be thrilled cause its sure feels strong as fuck lol! Probably just the mg/ml and solvents that cause the bite!

MuscleAddiction
08-10-2013, 03:45 PM
Y'all mean this stuff.

Oh...that photo just brought back some painful memories!!! That is it, and you say that is a 20ml bottle??? 20 painful injections and lumps, yeah let your buddy have it...he should have plenty of fun!!! I will say it is the shyt, but not worth the pain associated with it IMO.

OldGoat
08-10-2013, 04:26 PM
I guess Ive been lucky. Have only been on less than a year. No, not the entire time, lol! But have had no bad ones. Had one bleeder. Wife freaked a little. Last night the wife was in a goofey mood and I couldn't get her to be serious. Vent shot went good but hit a vein. Aspirated and had blood. Backed it out a lil. Then delt shot she accidentally pulled it back almost all the way and repined. Pissed me off, feels like she hit me with a baseball bat today! Haha!

ineedtogrow
08-11-2013, 01:30 AM
My worst was a 2ml test prop in the quad the 4th time I've ever pinned the quad. I felt crippled and never pinned the quad again. Virgins delts hurt like hell too! OD had me do that one day! Not again

Ironguruera
08-11-2013, 02:59 AM
My worst was a 2ml test prop in the quad the 4th time I've ever pinned the quad. I felt crippled and never pinned the quad again. Virgins delts hurt like hell too! OD had me do that one day! Not again

My 1st quad pinned scared me off quads for over a yr lol. That was the only time I was like fuck maybe I have an infection....my wife made me ice it and it helped and got better.
Quads can be tricky fuckers. I use delts a lot. My only beef is that the plunger is hard to push at that angle lol. ESP with a 25 g

MuscleAddiction
08-11-2013, 11:59 AM
Pec injections worry me...still have not had the balls to take that plunge, but when I start my next blast I will throw those two sites into the rotation, the quads I have hit veins or nerves before and has given me a rush, sweats, dizzyness, but goes away in 15 minutes or so, but like you IG delts are just too easy to hit, especially TRT doses.

Ironguruera
08-11-2013, 12:10 PM
Pec injections worry me...still have not had the balls to take that plunge, but when I start my next blast I will throw those two sites into the rotation, the quads I have hit veins or nerves before and has given me a rush, sweats, dizzyness, but goes away in 15 minutes or so, but like you IG delts are just too easy to hit, especially TRT doses.

I was feeling ballzy and pinned my right pec Friday. Tne and test. Tne tne irritated it. I also tried a 1.5" 25 g. I was only going to go 1" in. Wound up almost burried and my chest sucks so believe it or not......1.5" isn't too long! I'll still go 1" though

MuscleAddiction
08-11-2013, 12:13 PM
I was feeling ballzy and pinned my right pec Friday. Tne and test. Tne tne irritated it. I also tried a 1.5" 25 g. I was only going to go 1" in. Wound up almost burried and my chest sucks so believe it or not......1.5" isn't too long! I'll still go 1" though

1" 23g is all I use...never have used a 25g, just ordered 200 23g anyway so think I am set for a bit. I will get ballsy on my blast, Zed has reassured me it is a good place to hit as well, so it will happen.

Katelly
08-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Shield gear blew my arm up size of a tennis ball. I posted it last yr. was worst pain ever couldn't even touch my skin

Beavis303
08-11-2013, 04:58 PM
Shield gear blew my arm up size of a tennis ball. I posted it last yr. was worst pain ever couldn't even touch my skin

Never heard of this brand. Got a pic. And sounds like no fucking fun. I would have been a pussy and went to my dr.

Katelly
08-11-2013, 05:04 PM
No pic is long gone, this pic got posts everywhere. I'm sure sum here had seen it. Was a nightmare

gdl-labs
08-11-2013, 05:06 PM
Let me look..I might till have a pic of that.that shit was awesome...if it was a titty..it was a legit c cup

Ironguruera
08-12-2013, 02:05 AM
Let me look..I might till have a pic of that.that shit was awesome...if it was a titty..it was a legit c cup

Lol well now u got my attention !