PDA

View Full Version : Stupidity of ignorant thinking ruins so much.

chrisotpherm
08-12-2013, 02:54 PM
Been pondering the last few days as usual about how I see our humanity unfolding and very saddened by it. Are we not all Americans, are we not all free are we not our brothers keeper? What is the mindset of men and women of today who would rather walk by you after you have just fell then pick you up? Have we lost our hearts since of warming feel? Why do we sit by watching the sink hole get closer and closer to c consuming us into the black hole of uncaring?

We complain about it but most do nothing, we fear the reality yet don't stand and fight for what we believe, however we want so much inside to feel the freedom of the ability to love and trust.

Chris what do you care, what makes you any different from us? Nothing as I am preaching out loud to myself. I self reflected on this for a while and maybe it starts with me? Could I joined by like minded beothers and sisters spotted across the states create a wave affect. That we go up and over the social norm and crash down love on the ones we love and know, pull them back into our growing ocean and repeat. Eventually like a flood we will consume every dark and dry area and live amongst a sea of love.

Sorry for being sensitive but just wanted to say I love every member like family. No matter what your going through your not alone.

MuscleAddiction
08-12-2013, 03:11 PM
We must have been separated at birth bro...damn if we don't think and feel the same. Society has driven this into the ground, fear has been put into the hearts and minds of all of us which keeps most from expressing themselves or showing any love for their brothers and sisters...it really is a shame as it seems as if all the brainwashing has really infected most. Maybe it is just most have an issue with self worth or esteem, or maybe most do not reflect enough about the blessings they have in life and instead think about what they don't have, I am too just thinking out loud here as I am not perfect in any way shape or form, but have much love and admiration for my brothers and sisters and love nothing more than reaching out to as many as I come in contact with in life and try and help, mentor, educate, and share my life experiences with to hopefully help them in whatever may be going on in their life that they may need help or assistance in. I too have much love and admiration for all my brothers and sisters here on MC, and there are many here I talk to personally on the phone or by text daily as we are a family here, and would like to think and feel others feel the same.

MuscleAddiction
08-12-2013, 03:11 PM
Oh...and ignorance should be painful!!!

chrisotpherm
08-12-2013, 03:37 PM
Very true. As I get older even though im only 31 I loose more and more patients with ignorant folks. I've seen a lot earlier on in my life up to now to know the person left and right of you are all that matters when your brought to your knees with reality.

swamphunter
08-12-2013, 03:48 PM
Very true. As I get older even though im only 31 I loose more and more patients with ignorant folks. I've seen a lot earlier on in my life up to now to know the person left and right of you are all that matters when your brought to your knees with reality.

^^^this! I am my brothers keeper. Too many times we wait to see if somebody else will take up our slack and not often enough do we take it upon ourselves to act with selflessness..it's about being there for our brothers and sisters

chrisotpherm
08-12-2013, 04:55 PM
So true. Even if family turn their backs on us doesn't mean we turn our backs on them!

red crayon
08-16-2013, 10:10 PM
Im like you Chris. I have a lot of questions that have no answers. Some are just thoughts that come into my mind, like why doesn't my car insurance fix my car and thats all. Why are all these other things added onto it. Whats wrong with being polite? I think its a lost art. Our elected officials get a retirement pension after serving one term but the national guard cant get a pension until they turn 65. Which one of them does the most good for us?

The list grows day by day and it just makes me sad to see how bad things have gotten. I try and do my part because I believe that " What goes around comes around".

MuscleAddiction
08-16-2013, 10:48 PM
Im like you Chris. I have a lot of questions that have no answers. Some are just thoughts that come into my mind, like why doesn't my car insurance fix my car and thats all. Why are all these other things added onto it. Whats wrong with being polite? I think its a lost art. Our elected officials get a retirement pension after serving one term but the national guard cant get a pension until they turn 65. Which one of them does the most good for us?

The list grows day by day and it just makes me sad to see how bad things have gotten. I try and do my part because I believe that " What goes around comes around".

Do the next right thing...that and to live, laugh, and love, and people need to be thankful for their blessing and what they have instead of what others have. Yes our elected officials get pensions, even some police chiefs and city managers are retiring and collecting their pension, but also double dips and stays an additional year on the payroll as a consultant until they find another city manager...tax payers dollars going into the pockets of the ones in power positions for the plain fact of greed! Power and greed...that is what this country is driven by. Paycheck by paycheck right now, but I have the best family I could ever wish for, I am wealthy in love, family, friends, and am following my passion!!!

chrisotpherm
08-19-2013, 12:37 AM

I agree my brother. I believe the key ia not to allow those or actions around us hender who we are or want to be.

Do the next right thing...that and to live, laugh, and love, and people need to be thankful for their blessing and what they have instead of what others have. Yes our elected officials get pensions, even some police chiefs and city managers are retiring and collecting their pension, but also double dips and stays an additional year on the payroll as a consultant until they find another city manager...tax payers dollars going into the pockets of the ones in power positions for the plain fact of greed! Power and greed...that is what this country is driven by. Paycheck by paycheck right now, but I have the best family I could ever wish for, I am wealthy in love, family, friends, and am following my passion!!!

I feel you there man. Living off of one income is tough. We have just been living off mine since 2009. Wife has tried to work, found a job then was laid off due to the recession. We just keep our heads up and cherish what is priceless

MuscleAddiction
08-19-2013, 12:44 AM
I feel you there man. Living off of one income is tough. We have just been living off mine since 2009. Wife has tried to work, found a job then was laid off due to the recession. We just keep our heads up and cherish what is priceless

Amen!!! Just have to let go of control and let Gods will take it.

chrisotpherm
08-20-2013, 01:09 PM
So true ma. Whats the purpose of faith if I hold onto what I can control.