PDA

View Full Version : Is he cheating?

Ironguruera
08-17-2013, 11:24 PM
Ok I will start and say this is not me. I have no shame and this board is awesome. If this was me....I'd say so lol

My wife's BFF is now engaged and has 3 weeks until 1st baby. She has been with this guy 1.5 yrs now. Currently living together.

He goes to hang out with his ex gf. Ok now here's the kicker....she lives 2 fucking hours away...literally!! So that's 4 hours travel total!!

He does tell the fiancé where he is going. However she has made it clear she is not thrilled about it....and he still goes!!

apparently they where trying for a baby it was not an oops like was portrayed to me. Which would be odd cause they got engaged way after finding out she was prego. Seemed like ohh u are prego....lets get married to me lol.

The other day he goes to meet her for lunch and hang out. He leaves 10am. Doesn't come home until midnight that day.........he says they did lunch, movie, shopping etc etc etc (fucking aka shopping lol)

I told my wife I'd be SHOCKED if he was NOT banging this girl still.

What do u guys think?

Encino_Mang
08-17-2013, 11:30 PM
If he isn't he should be

Ironguruera
08-17-2013, 11:46 PM
If he isn't he should be

Lmao....1557

MuscleAddiction
08-17-2013, 11:46 PM
Everything seems to be pointing to it, but really he is that blatant and disrespectful to his fiance carrying his baby??? If so...WOW!!! 4-6 relationships in the past I was the one cheated on, even one incidence my girlfriend at the time got pregnant from another guy and had an abortion...so take it from my experience, if they are the 1% that can be just friends being ex lovers...what are the odds??? Just my thoughts...

ineedtogrow
08-17-2013, 11:47 PM
Seriously? Hes banging her

ordawg1
08-18-2013, 12:52 AM
Seriously? Hes banging her

You bet-he is fucking her brains out-OD

Ironguruera
08-18-2013, 01:11 AM
Lol ok glad all u guys agree my wife was in denial for ages. I've been throwing up the red flags from a guys perspective. She has finally seen the light lol. She was like but he tells her he is going there....I said yes that's his cover! She is stupid enough to go with it!

I was like hun short of my family I'm not going to dive 2 hrs 1 way for anyone lol.

She couldn't see the forest the trees were in the way lol.

I told her tell the friend either give him the ultimatum or accept that he is seeing that girl on the side....

Ironguruera
08-18-2013, 01:25 AM
^^^ not glad...I hope I am wrong. I doubt I am.... and the fact u guys all seem to agree proves it!

NTL
08-18-2013, 05:11 AM
He is definitely fucking her.

My dick in a box
08-18-2013, 06:00 AM
He'd be crazy not to with all that effort he's putting in. He's risking losing his new family and potential wife.

Even if he's lying about hanging with his ex and actually hanging out with another girl/guy he's digging himself a deep hole. I'm surprised his fiance let him get away with all this.

JerseyDevil
08-18-2013, 07:00 AM
Hell, even if they are just friends, he is totally disrespecting his fiance. Here's a thought, why doesn't she drive 2 hours to see him? If they were just friends she could 'hang out' with him and the fiance. Imo your wife should be telling her to dump this guy and move on.

gdl-labs
08-18-2013, 09:25 AM
That conversation would go like this in my house

Gdl..hey babe, I'm gonna drive two hrs to see my ex
Wife..hmmm..click, bright flash, burning sensation, blood, hospital. .game over

Lunchbox
08-18-2013, 10:25 AM
That conversation would go like this in my house

Gdl..hey babe, I'm gonna drive two hrs to see my ex
Wife..hmmm..click, bright flash, burning sensation, blood, hospital. .game over

LoL...

Your wife and my girl are sisters.

gdl-labs
08-18-2013, 10:31 AM
I'm getting yelled at today because I cheated...in a fn dream!!!!...

MuscleAddiction
08-18-2013, 11:41 AM
I'm getting yelled at today because I cheated...in a fn dream!!!!...

I get hit in my sleep when she has dreams of me cheating on her...or when I wake up she is laying there scowling at me lol...women are funny!!!

Ironguruera
08-18-2013, 11:44 AM
Hell, even if they are just friends, he is totally disrespecting his fiance. Here's a thought, why doesn't she drive 2 hours to see him? If they were just friends she could 'hang out' with him and the fiance. Imo your wife should be telling her to dump this guy and move on.

that was another red flag I told her....y can't this bitch drive and meet him for once?? Cause they don't have a place to fuck that's y ;)

Her friend is not a looker....1st dude she has even dated in the entire 7 yrs I've been with my wife. Funny thing she is picky.....she should be going out with any guy that says hi IMHO lol. I wouldn't fuck her with 2 grams of test,tren,mast, proviron lol. I'm a shallow asshole sure that's fine I admit that I don't care call me what u will. I'm just saying dudes aren't asking her out all the time is my point.

Her friend is in denial. She doesn't wanna believe it. She has voiced her disapproval but its obvious that's not enough to stop him. Another red flag.

That why I said she needs to tell him flat out....u leave to see her don't come back.

I personally suspect her friend got knocked up thinking ohhhh this will make him stay and be with me for good.....nope doesn't look like it.

MuscleAddiction
08-18-2013, 12:15 PM
^^^ well then she definitely has some self esteem/worth issues it would seem, to let herself be walked over by her fiancé and try the old pregnancy and he is mine forever trick says she needs to work on herself a bit, but now with baby on the way that child is numero uno when he/she comes into this world...and you think this guy will stop??? Sad...really is too bad because nobody deserves that crap, but rest assured his day is coming!!! What comes around goes around!!!

These are just my thoughts and in no way am I hoping they are truth either.

SisterSteel
08-18-2013, 12:41 PM
I agree with everyone on here..... he's fucking her brains out.

MuscleAddiction
08-18-2013, 12:45 PM
^^^ and now you have it!!! What's up sis??? Kicking ass all over the place???

Now this is one woman you would NEVER want to cheat on...would be signing your death certificate...isn't that right girl???

Orange24
08-18-2013, 12:47 PM
Iron you where this guy lives????
.why don't we all just go over there beat him to death.

Were like 25 juice heads...he will be forced to speak.

Ironguruera
08-18-2013, 12:49 PM
She is due in 3 weeks. After this last all day visit he supposedly isn't going to see her for a while due to the baby. Time will tell.
She has gestation diabetes and she got so worked up about this last outing so my wife doesn't wanna upset her right now.
She is going to wait until after the baby and see if he does to see her again before she talks to her.

I haven't met the guy. They live in England. My wife just told me her family that has met him didn't like. My wife's brother in law and sister are super chill ppl. We get along without trying really so this was just another red flag to me.

If I could go hang with him for a night with some drinks and ladies around to stare at.....I could get a clearer picture of what he is about.

Truth be told I don't need to.....I'm very good at seeing ppl for what they are. This stinks up and down. He would be the worlds biggest fuck tard if he is not banging this girl driving 4 hrs round trip and pissing off his girl over it....

Ironguruera
08-18-2013, 12:56 PM
Iron you where this guy lives????
.why don't we all just go over there beat him to death.

Were like 25 juice heads...he will be forced to speak.

He's a vegetarian and kind of lifts from what I hear. I got this....I'm a guido all
I needs a bat lol.

We where going to go out there for the wedding and her sisters wedding next yr.....until we found out it will cost $6k + per trip. I told my wife hell fucking no. We are painting the house and getting a patio cover long before I'm Spending that!

Traveling 14+ hrs with two children under 2 yrs old and having to spend $6k each time.....frankly is the worst possible Fucking thing I'd ever plan Lmfao.

I told my wife I'd rather tea bag scorpions.

Beavis303
08-18-2013, 02:38 PM
How about we get a pool together. Buy Sister a ticket. Get her into the wedding. As soon as it gets to the part. Does anyone have anything to say, she just jumps up and chokes him out. Maybe stomp on him a few times.. Just looked through entire thread. Good read. Yes he's fucking her.. Not easy to keep a hard dick down.

Ironguruera
08-18-2013, 02:48 PM
How about we get a pool together. Buy Sister a ticket. Get her into the wedding. As soon as it gets to the part. Does anyone have anything to say, she just jumps up and chokes him out. Maybe stomp on him a few times.. Just looked through entire thread. Good read. Yes he's fucking her.. Not easy to keep a hard dick down.

Lmao! I'd pitch in for that show for sure!!

Yea I told my wife about this thread. She was like shit I hate when u are right about stuff like this!

MuscleAddiction
08-18-2013, 07:32 PM
Lmao! I'd pitch in for that show for sure!!

Yea I told my wife about this thread. She was like shit I hate when u are right about stuff like this!

What are brothers for!!!

MuscleAddiction
08-18-2013, 07:36 PM

Shit yeah I will pitch in for this one...better yet have someone follow him to this chicks house, snap a picture of them fucking, make all 8x11 copies, stick them in manilla envelopes, tape them underneath the seats at the wedding, then when they ask...tell everyone in the wedding to reach underneath their seats and open the envelopes...tada!!!

Ironguruera
08-18-2013, 07:47 PM
Shit yeah I will pitch in for this one...better yet have someone follow him to this chicks house, snap a picture of them fucking, make all 8x11 copies, stick them in manilla envelopes, tape them underneath the seats at the wedding, then when they ask...tell everyone in the wedding to reach underneath their seats and open the envelopes...tada!!!

Lol been done a few times but good just the same!

red crayon
08-23-2013, 07:26 PM
I thought about the photos but I would show them to him and tell him that it stops here. He has to come clean or his future wife gets the photos. On the other hand he can buy the photos from us, lol. Either way he will be up a creek because we are going to ask the fiance if she saw the photos.

Ironguruera
08-23-2013, 09:38 PM
I thought about the photos but I would show them to him and tell him that it stops here. He has to come clean or his future wife gets the photos. On the other hand he can buy the photos from us, lol. Either way he will be up a creek because we are going to ask the fiance if she saw the photos.

Lol it is what it is. She isn't going anywhere she is in denial. I have $100 says u could show her a pic of him balls deep....she would take him back. What chick with any brain plans having a baby with a guy she isn't married to ???

She was the annoying friend who never has a man. She would come here and make my wife take her 200 places and wear my wife out. Last 2 times when my wife was prego as hell. She would run my wife raged. Since she comes from England she would come for almost a month. My wife is her own boss. When she isn't working she is losing $60/hr.....
the girl Is nice enough but I find her annoying.
Was pretty happy she finally found a man as she would be coming to annoy me less lol.

smoovy
08-24-2013, 12:53 AM
While I agree with everyone the dude is probably banging this girl, I want to say something a little against the grain.

I'm the guy who is still friends with my ex's and its not weird or anything. I grew up always have a best girl friend. In fact I have a ex fiance I still talk with, she lives in hawaii and is married but next time she's in town and wants to chill I wouldnt have any problem with that and my wife wouldnt have a problem with that either. My point is just because a guy is driving 2 hrs to chill with a girl all day doesnt ALWAYS mean they're banging each other. I have a couple girl friends I would drive that far to chill with for the whole day. However I would also expect them to drive to see me and chill with my wife and all.

Like I said, I agree that this situation smells bad.

Ironguruera
08-24-2013, 02:27 AM
While I agree with everyone the dude is probably banging this girl, I want to say something a little against the grain.

I'm the guy who is still friends with my ex's and its not weird or anything. I grew up always have a best girl friend. In fact I have a ex fiance I still talk with, she lives in hawaii and is married but next time she's in town and wants to chill I wouldnt have any problem with that and my wife wouldnt have a problem with that either. My point is just because a guy is driving 2 hrs to chill with a girl all day doesnt ALWAYS mean they're banging each other. I have a couple girl friends I would drive that far to chill with for the whole day. However I would also expect them to drive to see me and chill with my wife and all.

Like I said, I agree that this situation smells bad.

I totally agree with u bro. I talk to a few of my ex g/f's. my wife used to hang out with one of them. If the wife or fiancé knows them and approves its much different!

There's just many things that don't add up. These 2 girls have not met....in all this time. She never comes out to see him.

Stinks at best. Yes anything is possible..... always exceptions. I'm putting my money on balls deep. Guilty until proven innocent lol.