PDA

View Full Version : New member and sponsor here

sault11
08-25-2013, 06:44 PM
Hello everyone,

We're really happy to be a part of this forum. We think it definitely has the potential to be just as popular, if not more popular than eroids and muscle coalition.
I'm one of the founding members of a group that started a lab a few years ago called that we named **********. Our original reason to start a lab and make our own gear was to simply have access to high quality, fully dosed gear that was made in a safe and sterile environment. With all these UGL's out there, finding one that isn't a crook or cheat and that isn't making gear in an unsanitary regular kitchen, and not giving any thought to sterilizing whats needed, was and still is for most, pretty much a crapshoot at best. Not until just recently did we decide to take things to the next level and become an online source. When I say "take things to the next level", I mean establishing a serious laboratory complete with process validations, cleaning validations, HVAC validations and anylitical validations. I promise you it wasn't cheap to acquire all the equipment nescessary to achieve GMP standards.

Next step was to research bio-chemical pharmaceutical manufacturers in Asia to acquire the purest raw hormone powders to make our gear with, which we definitely did. Once the products are manufactured, each batch we make is subjected our own Quality Control to ensure precise specifications are achieved. We also give them a 14 day probationary period so batch samples can be tested for stability, suspension, sterility, etc. Once these tests are passed we are finally confident our products are ready.
Now, not only will the public have access to the highest quality anabolic steroids, but all of our products are developed with athletes in mind to provide them with the performance enhancing anabolism's to achieve goals imperative to their success.

I'm not sure if I can post a link to our site on this forum so if you wanna check out gear you click on the "hompage" tap on my profile page..

Cheers folks

Big H

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This poster has not been verified yet, they are not a sponsor and are still pending investigation.

POSTER - you need to PM me for sponsorship info

I warned you 4 weeks ago about putting links in your posts and profile, this is your last warning, either contact me or the next post you make will be your last

Knights

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Vicious 13
08-25-2013, 06:59 PM
Nice to have u here... Make sure u speak w knights or admin regarding any questions as far as dos and donts

MuscleAddiction
08-25-2013, 07:19 PM
Well let me be one of the first to welcome you, and very impressive intro and like the ethics your company is trying to follow. Looking forward to seeing some of the products, this forum here is a very tight knit community, and we all support one another including the sources. Like Vicious stated above, check in with Knights and Ordawg1 and make sure all is good with them prior to proceeding. Thanks!

MA

ineedtogrow
08-25-2013, 07:47 PM
Hello everyone,

We're really happy to be a part of this forum. We think it definitely has the potential to be just as popular, if not more popular than eroids and muscle coalition.
I'm one of the founding members of a group that started a lab a few years ago called that we named Northern Trust. Our original reason to start a lab and make our own gear was to simply have access to high quality, fully dosed gear that was made in a safe and sterile environment. With all these UGL's out there, finding one that isn't a crook or cheat and that isn't making gear in an unsanitary regular kitchen, and not giving any thought to sterilizing whats needed, was and still is for most, pretty much a crapshoot at best. Not until just recently did we decide to take things to the next level and become an online source. When I say "take things to the next level", I mean establishing a serious laboratory complete with process validations, cleaning validations, HVAC validations and anylitical validations. I promise you it wasn't cheap to acquire all the equipment nescessary to achieve GMP standards.

Next step was to research bio-chemical pharmaceutical manufacturers in Asia to acquire the purest raw hormone powders to make our gear with, which we definitely did. Once the products are manufactured, each batch we make is subjected our own Quality Control to ensure precise specifications are achieved. We also give them a 14 day probationary period so batch samples can be tested for stability, suspension, sterility, etc. Once these tests are passed we are finally confident our products are ready.
Now, not only will the public have access to the highest quality anabolic steroids, but all of our products are developed with athletes in mind to provide them with the performance enhancing anabolism's to achieve goals imperative to their success.

I'm not sure if I can post a link to our site on this forum so if you wanna check out gear you click on the "hompage" tap on my profile page..

Cheers folks

Big H
I like the intro, but in your first paragraph you said you really think this forum has the potencial to becomes more popular than Muscle Coalition? Wecome to Muscle Coalition

knights
08-25-2013, 07:58 PM
I like the intro, but in your first paragraph you said you really think this forum has the potencial to becomes more popular than Muscle Coalition? Wecome to Muscle Coalition

LOVE THIS.....hahahaha

ineedtogrow
08-25-2013, 08:03 PM
LOVE THIS.....hahahaha

Lol yeah I thought is was pretty funny!

Lunchbox
08-25-2013, 08:09 PM
Nice to meet you!!! First off welcome... There is definitely a strong possibility to make this forum better then Eroids!! Actually is a definite.

But better than MC? That would be a tough one to pull off.

Should be interesting though!!

😄

NTL
08-25-2013, 08:18 PM
I was wondering if they posted on the wrong site with that off statement.

MuscleAddiction
08-25-2013, 08:26 PM
How the hell did I overlook that!!! Lol...guess that kind of busts themselves, let's give benefit of the doubt it was an honest typo lol!!! So question now is what other forums did you just join where you compared the MC too??? Just curious...

sohumboldt215
08-25-2013, 11:26 PM
He defiantly posted that intro on another site with that type of mistake. LMAO!!

MuscleAddiction
08-25-2013, 11:33 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm one of the founding members of a group that started a lab a few years ago called that we named **********. Our original reason to start a lab and make our own gear was to simply have access to high quality, fully dosed gear that was made in a safe and sterile environment. With all these UGL's out there, finding one that isn't a crook or cheat and that isn't making gear in an unsanitary regular kitchen, and not giving any thought to sterilizing whats needed, was and still is for most, pretty much a crapshoot at best. Not until just recently did we decide to take things to the next level and become an online source. When I say "take things to the next level", I mean establishing a serious laboratory complete with process validations, cleaning validations, HVAC validations and anylitical validations. I promise you it wasn't cheap to acquire all the equipment nescessary to achieve GMP standards.

Cheers folks

Big H

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This poster has not been verified yet, they are not a sponsor and are still pending investigation.

POSTER - you need to PM me for sponsorship info

I warned you 4 weeks ago about putting links in your posts and profile, this is your last warning, either contact me or the next post you make will be your last

Knights

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Well this answers my question...too bad!!!

sohumboldt215
08-25-2013, 11:45 PM
is it hard to become a sponsor on MC? i mean is the protocol difficult?

knights
08-25-2013, 11:57 PM
is it hard to become a sponsor on MC? i mean is the protocol difficult?

we don't allow sponsors here just because they pay if that's what you're wondering. Theres ALOT more to it in order to become a sponsor here at MC.

sault11
08-26-2013, 12:09 AM
I've tried several times to PM you and it won't let me send a PM unless I have 10 or more posts. I didn't want to disrespect the forum or items members by throwing up 10 random posts just to be able to write a PM. I've filled out and sent emails through your contact form several times but have yet get a reply. Can you please PM with any other options to communicate. I'm sorry for the mix up and look forward to your reply.

Cheers

Big H

sohumboldt215
08-26-2013, 01:03 AM
we don't allow sponsors here just because they pay if that's what you're wondering. Theres ALOT more to it in order to become a sponsor here at MC.

thats what i thought. good info.

Vicious 13
08-26-2013, 09:04 AM
U can go into my post count thread and get your 10 posts there if u need