PDA

View Full Version : officer and my aas

Lujannoe
08-30-2013, 10:05 AM
So yesterday was on my way to a buddies, when I saw those awesome red and blue lights behind me. So as we are going through the routine of dl and insurance. He asked if he could search my vehicle. To which I reply sure I have nothing to hide. Well he finds my script bottle for test cyp and syringe kit. Then the questions/badgering start coming and if I knew that its a class three controlled substance... well after a few phone call to my doc i get my bottle back and my kit. Then a complete 180 he starts asking me about trt and if it really helped. I think he asked more about the trt than when he was worried about it being illegally owned. Gave him my docs number if he had any q's to go in lol anyone ever have a situation like this?

Lunchbox
08-30-2013, 10:59 AM
Nope.... but I first read tge the title of this post and thought it read "Officer and my ass"

That could have been a better story....

:thumbup::D

chrisotpherm
08-30-2013, 11:23 AM
Lol. Yeah I've had cops ask to search my car and to them nope. Then they begin to try and get aggressive. Well then I to get smart and remind them of my rights, explain probable cause, harassment, ask why was I pulled over, then ask them to call the patrol supervisor to come out. Then I get the confused puppy look and go on my way.

Of course there are plenty of questions of what do you have to hide and why are you acting so nervous. I again remind them of my rights, am I being arrested and your ask me questions that should not be asked without being read my rights. Also with a smirk I remind them that his or even her protocol is being recorded in their camera and I will use this when I go down to the station as a harassment case.

Goodbye, game over and I'm on my way. Folks some times get nervous with saying no. There is no reason to. You have rights, your not a criminal for saying no, your just standing up for your rights.

Cops have gotten way out of control with illegal protocol.

mj_0360
08-30-2013, 11:25 AM
lol police are such dicks! Who else would try to haul your ass to jail for something and then ask for advice about the same shit.

MuscleAddiction
08-30-2013, 11:30 AM
Lol. Yeah I've had cops ask to search my car and to them nope. Then they begin to try and get aggressive. Well then I to get smart and remind them of my rights, explain probable cause, harassment, ask why was I pulled over, then ask them to call the patrol supervisor to come out. Then I get the confused puppy look and go on my way.

Of course there are plenty of questions of what do you have to hide and why are you acting so nervous. I again remind them of my rights, am I being arrested and your ask me questions that should not be asked without being read my rights. Also with a smirk I remind them that his or even her protocol is being recorded in their camera and I will use this when I go down to the station as a harassment case.

Goodbye, game over and I'm on my way. Folks some times get nervous with saying no. There is no reason to. You have rights, your not a criminal for saying no, your just standing up for your rights.

Cops have gotten way out of control with illegal protocol.

Absolute beautifully stated...we have to not let them push us around just because they have a gun & badge, our rights are ours to protect and defend against them and their illegal protocol. They have criminals to arrest...we are not criminals.

Manny1983
08-30-2013, 12:10 PM
Depending on how he was acting about your gear and kit I would have either replied as you did if he was cool about it but doing his job, but he was being robocop and s big dick about it I would've told him to do his own damn research and next time not to act like a douche.

Lunchbox
08-30-2013, 12:46 PM
Depending on how he was acting about your gear and kit I would have either replied as you did if he was cool about it but doing his job, but he was being robocop and s big dick about it I would've told him to do his own damn research and next time not to act like a douche.

Don't listen to Manny...

He is a Mexican and they get to pull all that civil rights nonsense after talking to a cop that way and getting a beatdown.

Still got mad love for ya bro.

My beaner from another weiner!!

:D

chrisotpherm
08-30-2013, 12:56 PM
Absolute beautifully stated...we have to not let them push us around just because they have a gun & badge, our rights are ours to protect and defend against them and their illegal protocol. They have criminals to arrest...we are not criminals.

Exactly. I've even got cocky and ask what time they get off work. Of course they ask is this a threat. Oh no I said just want to take you to my favorite butcher shop where I pound worthless meat. You should have seen the pee herman look on their face as I look at them. Lol.

My dick in a box
08-30-2013, 12:59 PM

hahaha so in other words you'd tell him to stop being a dick and drive off yelling "get your own damn source!"

Ironguruera
08-30-2013, 01:07 PM
lol police are such dicks! Who else would try to haul your ass to jail for something and then ask for advice about the same shit.

A piece of shit cop that's who.
Know what u need to be a cop?
Small dick and a bad attitude!

SisterSteel
08-30-2013, 01:12 PM
Nope.... but I first read tge the title of this post and thought it read "Officer and my ass"

That could have been a better story....

:thumbup::D

You know I thought it read the same way... lol.

Lujannoe
08-30-2013, 01:44 PM
Hey manny isnt the only beaner here now. And he wasnt a dick about things. Just a little insistant first then friendly. I have a bad enough record so I try to stay on the laws good side lol.

Ironguruera
08-30-2013, 01:57 PM
You know I thought it read the same way... lol.

Hahahahahah. I thought only my brain did shit like that!

BigBones
08-30-2013, 02:07 PM
A piece of shit cop that's who.
Know what u need to be a cop?
Small dick and a bad attitude!

+ add a peanut to fill in for the lacking of brains

Manny1983
08-30-2013, 02:18 PM
Hey manny isnt the only beaner here now. And he wasnt a dick about things. Just a little insistant first then friendly. I have a bad enough record so I try to stay on the laws good side lol.

I have cousins on here now??? Lol

Manny1983
08-30-2013, 02:20 PM
Don't listen to Manny...

He is a Mexican and they get to pull all that civil rights nonsense after talking to a cop that way and getting a beatdown.

Still got mad love for ya bro.

My beaner from another weiner!!

:D

Lol you know it's actually been awhile since I was in the back seat of a squad car lol

hahaha so in other words you'd tell him to stop being a dick and drive off yelling "get your own damn source!"

Pretty much lol

MuscleAddiction
08-30-2013, 02:21 PM
Manny may not be the only beaner here now...but he is the VIB...Very Important Beaner!!!

Manny1983
08-30-2013, 02:34 PM
Manny may not be the only beaner here now...but he is the VIB...Very Important Beaner!!!

Damn right! Lol