PDA

View Full Version : Woops

red crayon
08-31-2013, 09:53 AM
Do other people schedule things that you have to do that makes it impossible for you to go and work out? My work and wife do that they say oh its only one day but they just dont get it. I know Im not alone, whats your story and how do you get around it? (I need some new Ideas)

Ironguruera
08-31-2013, 07:48 PM
Lmfao!!! Story of my life brother!

My wife begged me to swap work shifts yesterday for a family dinner. I was like so lemme get this straight. U want me to wake up early to go to work early. Miss my workout....and have to deal with my shit head mother???
I did it for my wife and told her I was there for her as a buffer for my mom.

Was not happy I missed the workout. It's one thing if I haven't eaten enough or I'm beat down for the day and decide not to go......I hate when life messes with my plans for the iron.

Doesn't help I barely listen to her when she talks. Maybe she did mention it lmao!

Lunchbox
08-31-2013, 07:56 PM
1st. Be the boss at work.
2nd. Workout with your wife / GF.

Even with the above in place.... sometimes life happens at the gym time has to bend.

I hate it when it happens. I honestly feel bad when I don't go, like my day will not be good if I don't start of my moring with a workout of any sort.

Layddually2
08-31-2013, 08:42 PM
When wife ask me to do some thing that puts me in a spot she knows It will be bj time soon.

Layddually2
08-31-2013, 08:43 PM

Even with the above in place.... sometimes life happens at the gym time has to bend.

I hate it when it happens. I honestly feel bad when I don't go, like my day will not be good if I don't start of my moring with a workout of any sort.

I can't move for a few hours after I getup.

Ironguruera
09-01-2013, 01:44 AM

Lol I'm almost the boss. Shoe in. Many yrs vested.

The wife could benefit from the gym. Just have to setup babysitters so it makes it tough. Our schedules are also much different so we would rarely train together. She's not aggressive in the gym at all.

Maybe I'll pick up a few girls at the Olympia lol :)

Yeah when u have your mind set on the next training session and u can't go it does suck.

I don't let this game rule my life. I'm not sponsored and I'm not competing.

I live this iron game and life by my rule of ratios.

I try attend more gym sessions then I miss.

Eat good more then I eat bad.

Train hard more often then just Going through the motions.

You get the idea.

mj_0360
09-01-2013, 06:00 PM
Lol I'm almost the boss. Shoe in. Many yrs vested.

The wife could benefit from the gym. Just have to setup babysitters so it makes it tough. Our schedules are also much different so we would rarely train together. She's not aggressive in the gym at all.

Maybe I'll pick up a few girls at the Olympia lol :)

Yeah when u have your mind set on the next training session and u can't go it does suck.

I don't let this game rule my life. I'm not sponsored and I'm not competing.

I live this iron game and life by my rule of ratios.

I try attend more gym sessions then I miss.

Eat good more then I eat bad.

Train hard more often then just Going through the motions.

You get the idea.

Well put bro, nice post.

red crayon
09-01-2013, 09:07 PM
Im glad to see Im not the only one that has this problem. I have learned to smile and bite my tongue when anyone try's to dis my work out or prevent me from going. Just keep working out and stay at it best as you can.
This is where I am a good example. When I first got married in my 20's just about everyone was telling me working out was a big waste of time, I still kept after it. Now 30 some years later I am still working out, my health is reasonably good because of it, and I always go and see them when they get back home from the hospital after the heart attack or stroke. I guess its my evil side showing but I see it as a kind of revenge. Its like me saying I told you so!

Ironguruera
09-01-2013, 10:41 PM
Damn it this shit jinxed me!

My wife saw the slin I got and the grand inquisition started....she knows I use gear but one of those she knows I get labs and know what I'm doing. It's a don't ask don't tell sort of thing.
She was like u don't compete so why do all this...blah blah blah. Funny thing is I was going to do a show. She told me to...3 weeks in she is bitching I go to the gym too much. I expected that like 2-3 months in lol.

I threw $200 at her to buy some shit and leave me alone. that shut her up :)
I should have said hey pick me up some needles while u are out lmfao!

She keeps it up....it won't be pretty. plenty of pussy out there and I'm in the best shape of my life!

MuscleAddiction
09-01-2013, 11:59 PM
Damn it this shit jinxed me!

My wife saw the slin I got and the grand inquisition started....she knows I use gear but one of those she knows I get labs and know what I'm doing. It's a don't ask don't tell sort of thing.
She was like u don't compete so why do all this...blah blah blah. Funny thing is I was going to do a show. She told me to...3 weeks in she is bitching I go to the gym too much. I expected that like 2-3 months in lol.

I threw $200 at her to buy some shit and leave me alone. that shut her up :)
I should have said hey pick me up some needles while u are out lmfao!

She keeps it up....it won't be pretty. plenty of pussy out there and I'm in the best shape of my life!

You're bad bro lol!!! We know your priorities are set!!!

Ironguruera
09-02-2013, 01:22 AM
You're bad bro lol!!! We know your priorities are set!!!

Not to sounds stupid but lately it's been smacking me in the face....you only live once!! Live it up!

I'm not sticking around for bullshit! I don't have time for it. Except me for me....or there is the door.
I have 2 great female friends who won't date me cause I'm married.....that can change lol.

Now she wants to get rid of the dogs.....
Fml!

Let me live my own life is what I say lol!

MuscleAddiction
09-02-2013, 01:25 PM
Not to sounds stupid but lately it's been smacking me in the face....you only live once!! Live it up!

I'm not sticking around for bullshit! I don't have time for it. Except me for me....or there is the door.
I have 2 great female friends who won't date me cause I'm married.....that can change lol.

Now she wants to get rid of the dogs.....
Fml!

Let me live my own life is what I say lol!

If she isn't the one let her go...life is too short not to be happy in your relationship, I couldn't imagine being back in that situation, was there over 12+ years ago until my wife and I got reacquainted and then married...have to do what's best for the two of you, and don't get rid of the dogs!!!

Ironguruera
09-02-2013, 01:42 PM
If she isn't the one let her go...life is too short not to be happy in your relationship, I couldn't imagine being back in that situation, was there over 12+ years ago until my wife and I got reacquainted and then married...have to do what's best for the two of you, and don't get rid of the dogs!!!

I'm not getting rid of the dogs. She will go before they do! I've had once since a puppy. The other we rescued.
I would only consider it if they stay together and I was confident they went to a great home.

Ill start taking the dogs to the park and doing interval sprints to lean up and wear them out.

She was just a bitch for 2 days there. She's is normal now. She must have sensed my alpha was coming lol.

Ironguruera
09-02-2013, 05:10 PM
Wrong thread