PDA

View Full Version : Musclemag Has gone under

red crayon
09-05-2013, 03:15 PM
I would guess that this isnt news to anyone but me but I found out today that Musclemag International has shut down and its parent company has filed for bankruptcy. I might be the only one here who is/was a regular reader of that Magazine. I have been reading it since about 84' or 85' and have had a subscription for about ten years now. Anyway I just thought Id pass this Info along.

JRam
09-05-2013, 09:48 PM
MMI's publishing parent did go bankrupt. However, MMI, along with a couple of other titles, were sold to a California corporation that will be bringing them back. See the attached link.

http://business.financialpost.com/2013/08/30/musclemag-oxygen-to-rise-again-after-california-publisher-agrees-to-purchase/

red crayon
09-06-2013, 09:50 AM
Thanks for the info! I was pretty bummed out that it looked like MMI was gone for ever. For a long time I based my work out on what I read in MMI and always had good results doing that. I even went to the Arnold so I could meet Mr Kennedy and thank him for his great magazine. He was busy but he took the time to shake my hand, pose for a photo with me and talk to me for a few minutes. Again thanks for the Info!