PDA

View Full Version : MC's own "Ridiculousness Thread!!!"

MuscleAddiction
09-08-2013, 07:20 PM
Ok, so I thought it would be a fun idea to start MC's own Ridiculousness thread for us to post videos of the most ridiculous home videos or people trying to get their 15 minutes of fame!!! Ever since the computer cams, cell phone cams, and state of the art personal video equipment we had had our fair share of people doing really stupid shit on video...for instance when I seen this video I just about rolled off the couch just thinking of how many girls do this exact thing and if they ever thought that there is a 50% chance that whatever they are going to record themselves doing could go bad!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CddMD3QqTFs

Exerciseordie
09-08-2013, 09:23 PM
Bro that is disrespectful! Posting videos of my girl lmao. Seen that video and talk about everything that could go wrong!

MuscleAddiction
09-08-2013, 09:33 PM
Bro that is disrespectful! Posting videos of my girl lmao. Seen that video and talk about everything that could go wrong!

Didn't mean any disrespect brother...although your girl is cute, too bad she wasn't fire retardant...or sober lol!!!

Exerciseordie
09-08-2013, 09:34 PM
Didn't mean any disrespect brother...although your girl is cute, too bad she wasn't fire retardant...or sober lol!!!

Lol if that was my girl I would dump her for stupidity lol.

Layddually2
09-08-2013, 09:52 PM
Lmfao

Beavis303
09-08-2013, 10:14 PM
Don't know how to upload link from phone. But
Killa Karisma. Jacking off to you. On YouTube Best shit I've seen in years. Thanks MA got a good laugh from the girl laying next to me.

Fuelfan
09-08-2013, 10:35 PM
That's some funny shit right there! My one question is......what the fuck is she doing spreading herself to the door? She is hot though!