PDA

View Full Version : getting scammed

gdl-labs
10-01-2013, 07:40 AM
So , lets talk about scammers, and reverse scammers..how many or you have known someone or you have been the victim of a scam..funny story, I was just a victim of a scam..I've tried everything I k ow to get my money and nothing has helped..so this is ky last resort..

I will leave this to the opinion of the people..
A pack was sent without payment on the understaningg that it would be laid for upon delivery
That was weeks ago and have been given ever excuse in the book from the footballgame is o to , I'm not oaying you till I send him tracking numbers fir other members oackages..

There's a back story to this..bu the bottom line is ..a pack was sent on the cuff, and has not been oaid for..

So I ask....SCAMMER?? Or not

Vicious 13
10-01-2013, 07:41 AM
Scammer but I wouldn't send pack without funds far too risky

gdl-labs
10-01-2013, 07:45 AM
I've made the mistake of trusting people..but then again..you'd never expect a board owner to scam you..just saying

mugzy
10-01-2013, 11:13 AM
As a source you should know never to send products without money in hand, this is how sourcing has been since 1995 when forums appeared on the scene and transactions between members began... remember Retabolil :)

COD is not an option. Its very hard to read your typing hence I do not understand completely however I can see you have been reverse scammed and your asking if this person is a scammer.... correct? If you sent product and did not recieve payment it seems you have your answer.

SuperSam
10-01-2013, 11:53 AM
aaaahh, the guy with the bunk HGH by chance?

Lujannoe
10-01-2013, 12:04 PM
Well its kinda obvious. If you read the open chat.

Fishman44
10-01-2013, 12:08 PM
If packaged landed and no $ was exchanged =scammer

ineedtogrow
10-01-2013, 12:48 PM
Yeah, if you sent the pack and did not receive money for the pack then you got scammed.

gdl-labs
10-01-2013, 12:54 PM
If I don't recieve payment today, I will be forced to out this guy board and user name..I don't want to do it..but shy of begging for payment..I see no other way

MuscleAddiction
10-01-2013, 01:05 PM
What I am confused about is why is this being brought up here if the person wasn't originally from this forum? To me is sounds like a previous issue is surfacing here again. Can't you go and deal with this on the forum you dealt with this person on?

FUZO
10-01-2013, 01:14 PM
About as dumb as a box of rocks you already posted my name in the chat box genius.This will be the last of me posting in this thread.I paid $300 the next day.This GDL from day 1 I should of listened to everyone not to bring him on because its been nothing but a headache.Contstant people pming me where is my paks from gdl.members waiting months this GDL lying to the members saying theres a tracking and nothing,the swearing from a advertiser to the members and I have a whole forum of proof.Until I get word from 3 members that GDL paid them all then he wil get the remainder of the $300 nothing less.I will take care of my members before someone like GDL doesnt send them there paks.Let me go one further.I just had a advertiser send a member who got scammed by GDL there stuff because the guy never got his pak.So go get your friend katelly to post up everywhere like you have been dont care.Everyone I should of listen but you live and learn from your mistakes.So there ya go at it genius.Im done. And a SIDE NOT this should of never been brought here since it didnt happen here.and now I see your no longer a advertiser anywhere. The way baby1 and I went out of are way for this shmuck.I can have a whole slew of members post in this thread about late paks no paks,swearing,bullshit that GDL has caused but I wont. AND FOR THE RECORD you all see him act on this board when he came on NEED I SAY MORE.Thank You goodbye Send my members there paks get your $$$.

gdl-labs
10-01-2013, 01:19 PM
Oh..so what your saying is you want me to send yourself tracking info from members lacks that landed last week..wow...that's kinda shady don't you think..and what does one thing have to do with another..your pack was recieved..and you never oayed..that makes you a scammer..bottom line..get off your god complex , your not exempt from the rules fuzzo. ..oh and I offended you with my swears...fuck..I'm sorry..didn't know this was a curch site

mugzy
10-01-2013, 01:25 PM
About as dumb as a box of rocks you already posted my name in the chat box genius.This will be the last of me posting in this thread.I paid $300 the next day.This GDL from day 1 I should of listened to everyone not to bring him on because its been nothing but a headache.Contstant people pming me where is my paks from gdl.members waiting months this GDL lying to the members saying theres a tracking and nothing,the swearing from a advertiser to the members and I have a whole forum of proof.Until I get word from 3 members that GDL paid them all then he wil get the remainder of the $300 nothing less.I will take care of my members before someone like GDL doesnt send them there paks.Let me go one further.I just had a advertiser send a member who got scammed by GDL there stuff because the guy never got his pak.So go get your friend katelly to post up everywhere like you have been dont care.Everyone I should of listen but you live and learn from your mistakes.So there ya go at it genius.Im done. And a SIDE NOT this should of never been brought here since it didnt happen here.and now I see your no longer a advertiser anywhere. The way baby1 and I went out of are way for this shmuck.I can have a whole slew of members post in this thread about late paks no paks,swearing,bullshit that GDL has caused but I wont. AND FOR THE RECORD you all see him act on this board when he came on NEED I SAY MORE.Thank You goodbye Send my members there paks get your $$$.

Hmmm... So you owe the source in question an additional $300 however you will not pay him until he pays somebody else? How does this not make you just as bad as him? If you are that worried about your members then how about taking the $300 you owe him and sending it to your members? I disagree with your logic here.

The deal between YOU and the source in question has NOTHING to do with your forum. You recieved $600 in gear then you need to pay $600 to the person you recieved it from. The deal between the source and your members is just that.

Vicious 13
10-01-2013, 01:35 PM
I agree w fuzo

Vicious 13
10-01-2013, 01:36 PM
If gdl owes people and fuzo has to deal w it I agree %100 it's easy gdl settles w everyone fuzo sends money very easy

FUZO
10-01-2013, 01:40 PM
Hmmm... So you owe the source in question an additional $300 however you will not pay him until he pays somebody else? How does this not make you just as bad as him? If you are that worried about your members then how about taking the $300 you owe him and sending it to your members? I disagree with your logic here.

The deal between YOU and the source in question has NOTHING to do with your forum. You recieved $600 in gear then you need to pay $600 to the person you recieved it from. The deal between the source and your members is just that.

Already had a advertiser pay one of the GDL customers back I made a deal with the advertiser so I have made sacrifices for my menbers to get paid

gdl-labs
10-01-2013, 01:58 PM
If gdl owes people and fuzo has to deal w it I agree %100 it's easy gdl settles w everyone fuzo sends money very easy

Vic..there is no outsatanding orders..and hasn't been for over a week...and one thigs got nothing to do wth another

gdl-labs
10-01-2013, 01:59 PM
Already had a advertiser pay one of the GDL customers back I made a deal with the advertiser so I have made sacrifices for my menbers to get paid

Convient how I've NEVER heard of this nor has my rep...but I guess you need to make up lies..that's fine...

SuperSam
10-01-2013, 02:02 PM
Where's the little popcorn smiley?

Vicious 13
10-01-2013, 02:06 PM
Ill stay out of this one I can honestly admit Ido t have any of the facts

FUZO
10-01-2013, 02:08 PM
whos your rep because the rep you had stepped down over a week ago.As a board owner its up to me to take care of my members when they get taken by others

gdl-labs
10-01-2013, 02:44 PM
whos your rep because the rep you had stepped down over a week ago.As a board owner its up to me to take care of my members when they get taken by others

You know who my rep is..and he stepped down after you banned me for putting you on blast as a scammer that you are ...and I just talked to him..so I guess you got scammed by one of your members..we have no outstanding packs ..anywhere..