PDA

View Full Version : Graphic Logo Design???

MuscleAddiction
10-26-2013, 03:06 AM
Don't know unless you ask right? The wife and I are looking to have our company logo created/designed for our fitness & nutrition business. This will be used for our website, shirts, business cards, you name it!!! Anyone here on MC do this type of work??? Figured I would ask.

Thanks!
MA

Layddually2
10-26-2013, 08:26 AM
I went to fiverr.com got logo, some videos for $5.

MuscleAddiction
10-26-2013, 08:40 AM
I went to fiverr.com got logo, some videos for $5.

Whom did you use?

knights
10-26-2013, 09:47 AM
another great place is ifreelance.com , go there sign up and post up what you're looking for...within munutes, you'll start to get bids from graphic artists willing to do the work and create one of a kind designs.

SisterSteel
10-26-2013, 11:06 AM
Actually that's what one of my degrees is in.... graphics design and production art from a very reputable college. Unfortauntely, I'm traveling this coming week and won't have time to work on anything so it really depends on when you need it as to if I'd be able to help you. I've done work for some very big companies. I can talk to you about that via PM after you shoot me the particulars.

Vicious 13
10-26-2013, 11:36 AM
If use sister for the simple fact she knows the industry so well

MuscleAddiction
10-26-2013, 12:22 PM
Actually that's what one of my degrees is in.... graphics design and production art from a very reputable college. Unfortauntely, I'm traveling this coming week and won't have time to work on anything so it really depends on when you need it as to if I'd be able to help you. I've done work for some very big companies. I can talk to you about that via PM after you shoot me the particulars.

Hitting you up girl!!! Thanks...glad I posted this before going the internet route.

SFDan
10-26-2013, 01:47 PM
Hitting you up girl!!! Thanks...glad I posted this before going the internet route.

Perfect!

Layddually2
10-26-2013, 04:12 PM
Holy crap maybe I should have asked.

ordawg1
10-28-2013, 12:07 AM
Holy crap maybe I should have asked.

Live & learn-maybe for other things that come up in store-she ceratinly knows the industry -OD

Layddually2
10-28-2013, 05:50 AM
I'm probably going to ask her even though I have something just to see what she can do. What she comes up with could be way better.