PDA

View Full Version : Eggs and Livestock?

Ironguruera
11-04-2013, 03:09 AM
How many eggs do u guys eat a day?
I'm eating about 3-5 a day right now. Not whites like a weirdo! The whole amino acid enchilada!

My wife was hell bent on getting some hens lol. We have 13 hens. They lay about 5-10 a day every day no extra light.

I'm up to my ears in fucking eggs lol. I've been selling them at work. My frugal wife got out her abacus and reported if I sell 2 dozen eggs a week the chickens eat for free and we get free eggs after that! Lol I swear she has some Jew in her lol.

What about u guys? Egg eaters? Other livestock u eat?

Beavis303
11-04-2013, 11:03 AM
Getting chickens ASAP. had 7 big reds at last house. But flood got them. I'm getting a chicken pen this weekend for my moms house.. I bought it in a golf course community. So the neighbors are going to be pissed. But fuck them. I need to eat. I go through about 2 dozen a week whole. Whites are for pussys who want abbs. I give to shits. I want to be big and strong. And after years of survival training. I have consumed almost every fucking thing that's lived, grown in dirt or shit. Fuck I've had cat and dog and raccoon gator snake. Fuck road kill. I grew up redneck as fuck and then joined USMC. So it just made me just look at Food different And if you have served over in sand land or in former Soviet Union see what they fucking eat wow. Thanks for pushing me for the chicken pen IG. Trying to get back to life after the flood and child healthcare problems.

Ironguruera
11-04-2013, 12:27 PM
Here's my setup before I put up
Solar screening on the pen and the boxes for them to lay in.
I put a 5 gallon USP jug on my irrigation system so their water is autofil!

Fuck the neighbors ! We probably aren't zoned for it. I told my wife 14 trillion times to do it legit. We asked a few neighbors and no one cares

Whole eggs won't make ya fat! Vince ate a dozen eggs a day! 1844

ineedtogrow
11-04-2013, 01:11 PM
I usually have 4 whole eggs for breakfast every morning with 5 slices of buttered toast and 6 or so pieces of sausage. I love eggs, the more yolk the better. I use 1 egg per slice of toast and let the yolks of all of them drizzle onto the last piece of toast I have. Yum

Ironguruera
11-04-2013, 02:17 PM
I usually have 4 whole eggs for breakfast every morning with 5 slices of buttered toast and 6 or so pieces of sausage. I love eggs, the more yolk the better. I use 1 egg per slice of toast and let the yolks of all of them drizzle onto the last piece of toast I have. Yum

U sick bastard lol. I dont like the yolk runny. more of a bacon guy. When I die I hope if someone puts my skin in a pan it's half as delicious as bacon lmao.

Encino_Mang
11-04-2013, 02:22 PM
Last year this time I was eating 12 a day

Layddually2
11-04-2013, 02:54 PM

That's the only way. Gotta have those dippin eggs

Ironguruera
11-04-2013, 05:39 PM
That's the only way. Gotta have those dippin eggs

Barf lol. To each is own fellas. I'm going to hardboil the eggs I collect today.

My sister lives in Seattle. Organic eggs $18 a dozen at the hippy market!! I told her ill ship them to her and she can sell them for less lol!!

ineedtogrow
11-04-2013, 05:57 PM
$18/dozen? Fuck that! I'll keep eating my cheap brown or Grade A large eggs.

SFDan
11-04-2013, 06:14 PM
Love eggs. Eat probably two dozen a week. Eat the whole shebang. Love em runny...

Ironguruera
11-04-2013, 09:21 PM
$18/dozen? Fuck that! I'll keep eating my cheap brown or Grade A large eggs.

I know right?!!!? My sister was paying $7 a dozen for organic from a local farm. Dumb fuck let a roaster get in
The hen house and she kept getting baby chicken surprises in her eggs lmfao!!

My wife is like sell em for more then $5 after she heard about the $18. I told her quick nickels are better then slow dollars. I just wanna cover the chickens food cost and I'm happy. They aren't cash cows. We just wanted all the eggs we could eat and know what the birds were fed.

ineedtogrow
11-04-2013, 10:07 PM
I know right?!!!? My sister was paying $7 a dozen for organic from a local farm. Dumb fuck let a roaster get in
The hen house and she kept getting baby chicken surprises in her eggs lmfao!!

My wife is like sell em for more then $5 after she heard about the $18. I told her quick nickels are better then slow dollars. I just wanna cover the chickens food cost and I'm happy. They aren't cash cows. We just wanted all the eggs we could eat and know what the birds were fed.
Yeah, that makes sence. Free eggs and chickens are always good!

SFDan
11-05-2013, 01:41 AM
I told her quick nickels are better then slow dollars.

You're a wise man IG!

Ironguruera
11-05-2013, 01:53 AM
You're a wise man IG!

Lol thanks. I've been working since I was like 8. Grew up selling shit at swap meets etc. u learn quick. Wish my boss saw the light. She busts my balls about giving 20% off....I'm like we have 100-200% markup!!
I butter them up and guess what...they always come back if u hook them
Up or make it seem like u did!

Some ppl can't wrap their head around 100% of no sale....is $0 lol.