PDA

View Full Version : Darlin'Nikkis Protein Bars

ordawg1
12-12-2013, 12:56 PM
If you guys haven't tried these -you are seriously missing out !! Mine were delivered fresh and I put them in the freezer.I was going to take a picture -but we ate all of them:D:D !!! Maybe Nikki or MA will throw a picture in this thread ? Best protein bars I have ever had and I have had a bunch !Hopefully they will chime in and give specifics . Congrats on a great product guys !! OD

Vicious 13
12-12-2013, 02:56 PM
I'd like to try hopefully ma gives the info

baby1
12-12-2013, 03:21 PM
I have been wanting to try these!

Darlin'Nikki
12-12-2013, 03:24 PM
Well Thank you O.D. I guess I better start whipping some up. I think MA has a pic for you guys and I have the label with all the macros on it...They are yummy! Let me know what flavors you guys want: Banana, rocky road, coffee, or caramel toffee fudge with apple.
With love
DNikki

baby1
12-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Well Thank you O.D. I guess I better start whipping some up. I think MA has a pic for you guys and I have the label with all the macros on it...They are yummy! Let me know what flavors you guys want: Banana, rocky road, coffee, or caramel toffee fudge with apple.
With love
DNikki

Hey lady,

I would like the caramel toffee fudge! Hope you are well and feeling great?!!!!

baby1

Vicious 13
12-12-2013, 04:10 PM
I'm sure they r all delicious

MuscleAddiction
12-12-2013, 04:20 PM

These are the Muscle Morsels!!! Nikki vacuum seals them frozen for freshness, there are 16 bars per pack, each bar is approximately 200 calories, 20 grams carbs, 15 grams protein, and has healthy fats from peanut butter (fresh ground) and Flax. They are all natural and organic ingredients, and honestly Nikki has taken these bars to a new level of taste. We have been selling them locally to friends, family, and clients, but started shipping as well. We cold pack them the best we can, shipped frozen, and once you receive just stick them back in the freezer for best results and freshness and enjoy whenever! OD thanks for the shout out on these, and very pleased you enjoyed them that much...especially love the story of your gym buddy asking for one lol.

So looks like we will be taking orders, we are working on packaging labels, a website for our personal training business as well as taking orders for these, and yes word of mouth has been our biggest seller and promoter. So Baby you would like Caramel Toffee Crunch? I will let Nikki and you PM each other and work out the order...still have to clear a few things with the Big Bosses here, but getting the OD seal of approval on our protein bars is a high regard for sure...thanks dad :).

baby1
12-12-2013, 04:55 PM

So Baby you would like Caramel Toffee Crunch? I will let Nikki and you PM each other and work out the order...still have to clear a few things with the Big Bosses here, but getting the OD seal of approval on our protein bars is a high regard for sure...thanks dad :).

YES for sure! They look yummy!

thanks
baby1

OldGoat
12-12-2013, 06:11 PM

These are the Muscle Morsels!!! Nikki vacuum seals them frozen for freshness, there are 16 bars per pack, each bar is approximately 200 calories, 20 grams carbs, 15 grams protein, and has healthy fats from peanut butter (fresh ground) and Flax. They are all natural and organic ingredients, and honestly Nikki has taken these bars to a new level of taste. We have been selling them locally to friends, family, and clients, but started shipping as well. We cold pack them the best we can, shipped frozen, and once you receive just stick them back in the freezer for best results and freshness and enjoy whenever! OD thanks for the shout out on these, and very pleased you enjoyed them that much...especially love the story of your gym buddy asking for one lol.

So looks like we will be taking orders, we are working on packaging labels, a website for our personal training business as well as taking orders for these, and yes word of mouth has been our biggest seller and promoter. So Baby you would like Caramel Toffee Crunch? I will let Nikki and you PM each other and work out the order...still have to clear a few things with the Big Bosses here, but getting the OD seal of approval on our protein bars is a high regard for sure...thanks dad :).I cant believe you kept these a secret from me, slacker.

SFDan
12-12-2013, 06:31 PM
I'm driving down right now...

JerseyDevil
12-13-2013, 01:40 PM
Those look delicious!

MuscleAddiction
01-15-2014, 05:48 PM
We are sending some of these to Baby, AY, and a couple of others this week. Have to restock upon protein when funds are available, but we will be moving forward with these very soon and even advertising on here and FG...so we will need to get everyone addicted to Muscle Morsels!!!