2) 9-corn or flour tortillas
3) 1-lb. of lean ground beef (cooked)
4) 1-16 oz. can of low-fat refried beans
5) 1-small can of diced chiles
6) 1-small can of jalapenos (optional)
7) 8 oz. of low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
8) nonstick cooking spray

Preparation:

Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with the nonstick cooking spray. Coat the bottom of the dish with half a can of enchilada sauce. Place 3 tortillas flat on top of the sauce. Mix the cooked ground beef, refried beans, chiles, jalapenos, and rest of enchilada sauce in bowl. Add 1/3 of beef mixture on top of tortillas in dish. Place another 3 tortillas on top, and another 1/3 of mixture and so forth. Top with cheese. Bake 20 minutes at 350 ‘F. Serves four to five people. One serving contains 470 calories, 45 g of protein, 52 g of carbs, and 9 g of fat. Enjoy!

xdude
02-21-2014, 09:25 PM
careful on the refried ... a vegan friend of mine found out that one of his favourite refried beans , the second ingredient was lard, and from the fat content a lot of lard.after telling me that I was the one that ruined Oreo original recipe for him when I told him the cream filling was lard and sugar.. he was so disgusted he threw away the whole bag .. I was kind of surprised he was eating those

Ironguruera
02-21-2014, 10:07 PM
careful on the refried ... a vegan friend of mine found out that one of his favourite refried beans , the second ingredient was lard, and from the fat content a lot of lard.after telling me that I was the one that ruined Oreo original recipe for him when I told him the cream filling was lard and sugar.. he was so disgusted he threw away the whole bag .. I was kind of surprised he was eating those

He's no vegan he's a moron. They have had lard in them for ages. They make the vegetarian ones for a reason lol. Oreos?? Really....

If he doesn't grow all his own produce and live like the fucking unibomber in no mans land he is no vegan. He is just pretending. Those ppl piss me off. I know vegan means doesn't consume animals but its far deeper then that to be a true vegan IMHO. Where did his clothes and shows come from what about his car or house? All of them have a carbon foot print and many animals died making and transporting all that crap he doesn't think about.

Ok rant over lol.

xdude
02-22-2014, 05:10 PM
He's no vegan he's a moron. They have had lard in them for ages. They make the vegetarian ones for a reason lol. Oreos?? Really....

If he doesn't grow all his own produce and live like the fucking unibomber in no mans land he is no vegan. He is just pretending. Those ppl piss me off. I know vegan means doesn't consume animals but its far deeper then that to be a true vegan IMHO. Where did his clothes and shows come from what about his car or house? All of them have a carbon foot print and many animals died making and transporting all that crap he doesn't think about.

Ok rant over lol.

I actually have a lot of respect for those people.... don't get me wrong some are pompous assh*les
but to give up everything you like for reason is tough.. this guy was pretty cool, he didn't show off or look down at us carnivores .. he just felt that he felt better ..less greasy..if I remember the quote

he felt if he ate mostly vegetables he could have the desert ...

about once a month he cave and had a bacon double cheeseburger though.. it was pretty funny ..

Ironguruera
02-22-2014, 06:07 PM
Sorry I went a little crazy on ya. Don't get me wrong. The ones who truly live what they preach I respect. I know a vegetarian/vegan BB named billy Simmonds. Guy is the real deal. I have a hard time believing he is a natty BB. Google him u will see what I mean lol.
He eats a small village worth of fruit and veggies daily. Wealth of knowledge as well.

I just hate hypocrites. It's like finding a religious person that actually lives what they preach.....I've met 1 in my lifetime. Yes 1 lol.

I knew a guy when I was younger that had MS. He fasted for nearly a month then ate nothing but fresh juice he made and raw fresh fruit and veggies. Not only did his MS go away but he bicycled all over town. He was the most healthy vibrant man I've ever met. We called him fruit man which he found hilarious lol.

xdude
02-22-2014, 07:54 PM
He eats a small village worth of fruit and veggies daily. Wealth of knowledge as well.

I just hate hypocrites. It's like finding a religious person that actually lives what they preach.....I've met 1 in my lifetime. Yes 1 lol.

funny you should mention this combo....
I met a vegan that it was a religous thing .. he was a member of a branch of the 7 day Adventist. and there is a passage in the bible about living on nuts berries and wheat, and they took it to heart ... man that guy could pack it away ..and was rail thin.. at lunch pack away a huge plate full of pasta. a huge salad . then snacked on a good size bag of peanuts and bag of apples and this was just at work...

Larry Scott was and is a vegan (IIRC) ... so was Bill Pearl .
and those guys looked awesome into the 50's

Ironguruera
02-22-2014, 08:04 PM
Bill pearl was a vegetarian in his later yrs not Larry Scott. Larry is a true gentleman. I had the pleasure of speaking with Larry on the phone by accident one day calling his company. He was gracious and willing to answer all my questions. Passionate about his life's work for sure! he still trains hard and has awesome arms even now!

Big Hoss
02-25-2014, 11:27 PM
I read an article once on Oreo's and scientists did a study... They found that eating Oreo's were just as addicting as smoking crack because of the lard! If I can find that article I'll post it.

Big Hoss
02-25-2014, 11:28 PM
This recipe can be pretty much tweaked on how you like it or to taste.;)

xdude
02-27-2014, 07:55 PM
I read an article once on Oreo's and scientists did a study... They found that eating Oreo's were just as addicting as smoking crack because of the lard! If I can find that article I'll post it.

that doesn't surprise me ... I could easily pound down a 1/2 bag ...and I don't even like them
there is something in the cookie though...way to chocolate-ty to be real

Big Hoss
02-28-2014, 05:51 PM
that doesn't surprise me ... I could easily pound down a 1/2 bag ...and I don't even like them
there is something in the cookie though...way to chocolate-ty to be real

As for myself, I've always been a Chip-A-Hoy guy!

xdude
02-28-2014, 10:43 PM
As for myself, I've always been a Chip-A-Hoy guy!

that's just it ...these are not as good a chips ahoy.. but still you have one and you can't stop

luckily cookies aren't my thing... now chocolate cake or cherry pie... stay out of my way;)

Big Hoss
02-28-2014, 11:05 PM
that's just it ...these are not as good a chips ahoy.. but still you have one and you can't stop

luckily cookies aren't my thing... now chocolate cake or cherry pie... stay out of my way;)

Yep, same here! If it's not chocolate cake, pecan pie, then it's slice-and-bake cookies with a little bit of raw cookie dough on the side! Man I've got a sweet tooth!!! ;)

Ironguruera
03-01-2014, 02:20 AM
U fat bastards!! Lol
Love pecan pie, pumpkin pie. My wife is a great baker and makes amazing white chocolate ginger cheesecake, German chocolate and lemon merang.

Cookies....well I love them but my favorite is Danish butter cookies!

xdude
03-01-2014, 12:31 PM
Yep, same here! If it's not chocolate cake, pecan pie, then it's slice-and-bake cookies with a little bit of raw cookie dough on the side! Man I've got a sweet tooth!!! ;)

I never understood raw cookie dough.... just not my thing... especially when in 15 minutes you can change it into something so much better, hot , crispy on the out side and gooey goodness on the inside

Big Hoss
03-01-2014, 02:43 PM
I never understood raw cookie dough.... just not my thing... especially when in 15 minutes you can change it into something so much better, hot , crispy on the out side and gooey goodness on the inside

LOL! You're making me hungry!!!

PhoenixBlood
03-08-2014, 11:49 AM
My wife makes something like this. Its fantastic.

Big Hoss
03-08-2014, 06:29 PM
My wife makes something like this. Its fantastic.

I'm craving it right now!!! lol!