PDA

View Full Version : Been A LONG TIME ;)

Ecto
12-27-2013, 03:21 PM
Stopping in to say Howdy fellas. Just started back at the gym after a 8 month vacation. Sucks starting over, I am weak as hell, going to be a long road back. Still not divorced yet, but won't be much longer till it's official. Moved to another state to get away from the Ex so I can keep my sanity. Much happier now and even have a new girlfriend. I see some old faces on here, going to take me a bit to catch back up with everything and read a shitload of posts. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas, speak again soon.

mj_0360
12-27-2013, 03:54 PM
Wb bro!

NTL
12-27-2013, 06:17 PM
Welcome back.

ineedtogrow
12-27-2013, 07:14 PM
Welcome back! Its good to hear everything is moving forward for you.

Mattingly
12-27-2013, 08:40 PM
Good to hear from ya Ecto! Welcome back brotha!!

Layddually2
12-28-2013, 01:59 AM
Holy hell your not dead. Glad to see you back.

Ironguruera
12-28-2013, 03:18 AM
Was wondering how things are going for ya! Glad to see you around. Have fun with the g/f. New pussy makes the world a better place :) lol.

baby1
12-28-2013, 09:38 AM
Welcome to MC!

Ecto
12-28-2013, 09:51 AM
Thanks for all the welcomes back here. It feels like it's been a long road. Divorce sucks!!! wouldn't wish it on worst enemies if I had enemies. Been eating really good and my natural test has even bumped up which is weird. My natural test is in the 600's, just had it tested. When I went on TRT in the first place I was only testing at 276. The only thing I can attribute to that is eating a lot of raw pumpkin seeds. Pumpkin seeds are awesome!!!! Plus I use a juicer for vegetables and wheatgrass, kale, spinach, apples, red chard, and carrots. At least I have kept up my health and feel so much better even though my muscle has went to crap. lol

MuscleAddiction
12-28-2013, 12:15 PM
Welcome back bro...sorry for your hard times, now make some good ones!

zedhed
12-28-2013, 12:18 PM
Gr8 to have you back Ecto.

SFDan
12-28-2013, 12:58 PM
Welcome back Ecto!

ordawg1
12-28-2013, 03:05 PM
Welcome back my friend -OD

Ironguruera
12-28-2013, 06:17 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes back here. It feels like it's been a long road. Divorce sucks!!! wouldn't wish it on worst enemies if I had enemies. Been eating really good and my natural test has even bumped up which is weird. My natural test is in the 600's, just had it tested. When I went on TRT in the first place I was only testing at 276. The only thing I can attribute to that is eating a lot of raw pumpkin seeds. Pumpkin seeds are awesome!!!! Plus I use a juicer for vegetables and wheatgrass, kale, spinach, apples, red chard, and carrots. At least I have kept up my health and feel so much better even though my muscle has went to crap. lol

What's up with the pumpkin seeds? I know they are nutrient dense....

Juicing is epic! So many nutrients so easily assimilated by the body. I love juicing when I have the time. Wheatgrass is amazing stuff. Great liver detox.

Ecto
12-29-2013, 08:32 AM
What's up with the pumpkin seeds? I know they are nutrient dense....

Juicing is epic! So many nutrients so easily assimilated by the body. I love juicing when I have the time. Wheatgrass is amazing stuff. Great liver detox.

The pumpkin seeds I read in many articles were high in leucine and boosted testosterone and libido. So after coming off Test I started eating raw pumpkin seeds and whammo my natural test came back high as could be and has stayed there ever since. Juicing IS epic, you're right. I grow my own wheatgrass, the stuff is awesome. I'm a total health nut now.

Ironguruera
12-29-2013, 01:32 PM
The pumpkin seeds I read in many articles were high in leucine and boosted testosterone and libido. So after coming off Test I started eating raw pumpkin seeds and whammo my natural test came back high as could be and has stayed there ever since. Juicing IS epic, you're right. I grow my own wheatgrass, the stuff is awesome. I'm a total health nut now.

Very interesting on the pumpkin seeds!! u get em shelled? or u eat the shells lol?

Do u have a seperate wheat grass juicer from your fruit and veggie juicer? I have a champion brand juicer. They sell a wheat grass attachment but it wasn't cheap. Curious if I'd be better off getting a seperate wheatgrass juicer.

The wheat grass once cut does it regrow again? How long does it take the seeds to grow and be useable? I've always wanted to grow my own an do this.....I used to make my own sprouts as a kid and eat them.

I'm a hippy at heart....I get lazy sometimes!

MuscleAddiction
12-29-2013, 01:50 PM
http://www.naturalnews.com/040769_pumpkin_seeds_testosterone_sources.html

There are many published articles regarding pumpkin seeds raising test levels naturally.

Ecto
12-29-2013, 02:47 PM
Very interesting on the pumpkin seeds!! u get em shelled? or u eat the shells lol?

Do u have a seperate wheat grass juicer from your fruit and veggie juicer? I have a champion brand juicer. They sell a wheat grass attachment but it wasn't cheap. Curious if I'd be better off getting a seperate wheatgrass juicer.

The wheat grass once cut does it regrow again? How long does it take the seeds to grow and be useable? I've always wanted to grow my own an do this.....I used to make my own sprouts as a kid and eat them.

I'm a hippy at heart....I get lazy sometimes!

I get raw pumpkin seeds, uncooked, out of shell at my healthfood store. I buy a lb. of em at a time. I have an Omega 8007S Nutrition Center. It does wheatgrass and fruit. it isn't so great with soft fruit like strawberries and grapes and pears but does everything else awesomely. I also have a Breville Juice Fountain Plus when I want to do the soft fruit or in a massive hurry, but the Breville doesn't do leafy greens worth crap. Champion is a GREAT juicer. I do love the masticating juicers like my Omega, less froth and really dry pulp and doesn't destroy the enzymes like centrifugal and pulp ejector juicers can. Wheatgrass does grow again, and I let it regrow once during the summertime and then start over. They say you should only harvest twice and then replant. I use a soiless Sproutman grower which is a hydroponic 3 tier system.

You can buy a grower here and some seeds as well: http://sproutman.com/shop/product/sproutmans-wheatgrass-grower/

Ecto
12-29-2013, 03:00 PM
Wheatgrass I grow inside of course. From seed to 9" grass ready to juice is about 10 days. During winter it grows slower and takes more like 12-14 days. I don't let it regrow during winter, I replant. Mold is more prevalent in winter too and has to be watered a little more carefully.

Mattingly
12-29-2013, 06:42 PM
Bought a juicer today boyz after reading everyone's posts! Had kale with some apple. Love the juicer but what a pain in the ass to clean up. Do u guys use it every day?

Ecto
12-29-2013, 07:31 PM
I use mine twice a day. The screens are always the least fun to clean. Not sure what juicer style you got but pulp ejector screens are big and a pain in the ass to clean but they juice fast. The masticating juicers are easy to clean but they juice a little slower and fruit has to be cut up smaller. I applaud your effort jumping right into the Kale, some people can't hack that veggie choice right from the start and have to gradually work into it. Just like wheatgrass takes a little getting used to. Juicing will make you feel so good. I know it did me when I first started and still do.

Mattingly
12-29-2013, 08:43 PM
I added a little apple to the kale. Not bad, but I'm not doing it for taste thank goodness. Need to find some recipes now.

Ecto
12-29-2013, 08:56 PM
here's a good sight to get u started. You can browse recipes on bodily conditions you would like to improve.

http://juicerecipes.com/

MuscleAddiction
12-29-2013, 10:00 PM
When I get the extra cash I will pick up one too, we grow our own Kale, love it!!! One of our clients and a buddy at my work is really big on it...sure the wife and I will love it too.

Ironguruera
12-30-2013, 01:15 AM
Bought a juicer today boyz after reading everyone's posts! Had kale with some apple. Love the juicer but what a pain in the ass to clean up. Do u guys use it every day?

Depends in my mood. When I'm using it yeah ill use it daily. Then get lazy and not touch it lol. I like carrot and carrot mixes so ill buy a big bag of carrots from Costco or the hippy market.

Just use it as it suits ya bro. It's fun to horse with and u can make some
Great tasting drinks.

Epic cocktails!!! Best ever! Top shelf booze and fresh juice in em....party goes apeshit for them!

I like the champion it's very fast and easy to clean. 5 minutes. Our trim ate bought some $400 one its a fucking 30 minute ordeal to clean out. My wife was like can u take the champion out again I hate this thing lol.