PDA

View Full Version : Hello

babablacksheep
03-01-2014, 05:23 PM
Well I tell ya what I have had a fuckin ride this past summer and winter.....I see some new faces on here as well as all of the old timers who started this whole thing up.....I have been absent from this site for about 9mo.....and in that time i have managed to burn my fuckin life almost to the ground..... and the worst part is i was taking everyone around me and throwing them in the flames too....I feel that as a part of this community from its very beginning... i owe an explaination and an apology....basically "DOPE" enveloped my every existence the last 9mo....I had lots of family issues goin on and Dope was a sensible solution for a time being.....well as Im pretty fuckin sure this place is still full of recovering drunks so you all hopefully paint your own picture from what i said..... i got help and by the grace of god my wife is still here and my children....but today im grateful to be back here and be alive!!!!

-BABA:cool:

Big Hoss
03-01-2014, 05:33 PM
Well I tell ya what I have had a fuckin ride this past summer and winter.....I see some new faces on here as well as all of the old timers who started this whole thing up.....I have been absent from this site for about 9mo.....and in that time i have managed to burn my fuckin life almost to the ground..... and the worst part is i was taking everyone around me and throwing them in the flames too....I feel that as a part of this community from its very beginning... i owe an explaination and an apology....basically "DOPE" enveloped my every existence the last 9mo....I had lots of family issues goin on and Dope was a sensible solution for a time being.....well as Im pretty fuckin sure this place is still full of recovering drunks so you all hopefully paint your own picture from what i said..... i got help and by the grace of god my wife is still here and my children....but today im grateful to be back here and be alive!!!!

-BABA:cool:

Awesome bro! Good to hear things turned around for ya. Sometimes you've got to hit rock bottom to appreciate life and the people who love you the most. Glad to see ya ba-ba-back!
:) Take care.

MuscleAddiction
03-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Well look who the cat drug back in...what the hell brother??? If you needed someone to talk to you have my number??? My oldest daughter is in detox as we speak waiting to get into a women's recovery program, been dealing with that beast daily with her...sore subject but understand it a bit. Go get this book and read it...then have your wife read it. Love ya brother, good to see you back on track and here with the family!!! We are here for you as you know.

Ironguruera
03-01-2014, 06:22 PM
Was just thinking about ya the other day bro. Glad u stopped in to say hi.
If u need anything hit me up!

Get back in the gym and I feel u will find it helps ground and calm u. Dave Tate had a great interview where they asked him why do u do what u do day in and out etc in regards to training. He said training is how he deals with life's bullshit!! Couldn't agree more!

Glad to have u back bro. Wasn't the same without u!

Manny1983
03-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Glad you're ok brother welcome back

ineedtogrow
03-01-2014, 07:19 PM
I know first hand how drugs affect your life. I've been clean for over 10yrs now, but I know what kind of ride it can be. I'm glad your back and glad that your okay. Think about the better things in life and stay straight bro! Welcome back

babablacksheep
03-01-2014, 07:28 PM
Was just thinking about ya the other day bro. Glad u stopped in to say hi.
If u need anything hit me up!

Get back in the gym and I feel u will find it helps ground and calm u. Dave Tate had a great interview where they asked him why do u do what u do day in and out etc in regards to training. He said training is how he deals with life's bullshit!! Couldn't agree more!

Glad to have u back bro. Wasn't the same without u!

you know i be BACK up in this MOTHA FUCKA...but in all honesty thanks boys...it means alot...its hard to come back after you burned your world to the fuckin ground...and not many people are willing to help out either due to all my stupidity....but thats niether here nor there....ive gotta pick up and move forward

goddam lots of changes and new peeps

babablacksheep
03-01-2014, 07:30 PM
Well look who the cat drug back in...what the hell brother??? If you needed someone to talk to you have my number??? My oldest daughter is in detox as we speak waiting to get into a women's recovery program, been dealing with that beast daily with her...sore subject but understand it a bit. Go get this book and read it...then have your wife read it. Love ya brother, good to see you back on track and here with the family!!! We are here for you as you know.

Thank you bro i still do have your ##....ill spill all the grimy details for ya

Encino_Mang
03-01-2014, 07:38 PM
Welcome back.............we all have a choice in this life, let the fucked up shit swallow you or try get the most of you life even when its all stacked against you....................you might run into a dead end but there's always another way.

Ironguruera
03-01-2014, 07:38 PM
I told u to kiss that fucking cat!

knights
03-01-2014, 09:02 PM
Gawd Damn......welcome the f@&k back bro! good to see you.....fresh start!

NTL
03-01-2014, 11:42 PM
Welcome back.I wondered what ever happened to you. As a 3.5 year sober alcoholic I know what your going through. You can turn your life around.

red crayon
03-02-2014, 11:00 AM
I will share one thing I learned from this life. Its like driving a car, You make better progress when you are looking at where you are going and dont look at where you have been. Welcome Back ! !

babablacksheep
03-02-2014, 11:05 AM
I told u to kiss that fucking cat! hahahahaha

babablacksheep
03-02-2014, 11:06 AM
Gawd Damn......welcome the f@&k back bro! good to see you.....fresh start! got me a fresh new start....good to hear from you knights

ordawg1
03-03-2014, 02:40 AM
Welcome back son - we missed you !! -OD

Lujannoe
03-03-2014, 08:56 AM
Welcome baci baba!

The Noe

Alec
07-09-2014, 02:40 PM
Exactly what NTL said. It's possible! Take it from me. I've been sober for just over 4 years and it finally took a 2 1/2 year prison trip to get my head right. I'm glad there are people that we can share that common bond with. Even though I've never met you, it's refreshing to see someone else that made it out alive.

Lunchbox
07-09-2014, 02:42 PM
Exactly what NTL said. It's possible! Take it from me. I've been sober for just over 4 years and it finally took a 2 1/2 year prison trip to get my head right. I'm glad there are people that we can share that common bond with. Even though I've never met you, it's refreshing to see someone else that made it out alive.

Congratulations on your sobriety! Not a easy thing to recover from.

Alec
07-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Thanks Lunchbox! I appreciate that.