View Full Version : So I take Friday off and promise my boss I wouldn't work the weekend...

chesty
03-03-2014, 02:22 AM
... I should have worked the weekend! We get house cleaned Friday AM, gg my new camera gear in mail, then he'll weekend starts. pick up steps daughters from school and they immediately start chipping their teeth. then 30 minutes on freeways and traffic from hell for the next 100 miles. Get to hiking stores in frequent, get a new back pack baltoro 65 should get the 70 next time, new hiking poles, coat for wife and hiking shoes for the step daughters. Go to dinner and they continue up with attitude. Getc to hotel, they won't stop.

We are going on waterfall expedition to photograph them and find the best ones.

Get up Am and they start again. Especially the older one. We get to first one and older decides she wants to lip and ft to me then leave. This shit goes on for remainder of day. They both complain they are too sore and tired to hike anymore, neven mind my wife's and mine so , 19 months old walked twice as far as them!

the night and next day are same. Except this time we get to trail head and get flat. I'm in a giant ass 4x4 with a flat. The spare tire won't lower. Older step daughter decides she is gonna leave us and runaway in the middle of no where. Much like the movie the hills have eyes. Anyway finally a deputy shows up, makes a call leaves and returns with bolt cutters so we can cut cable holding spare tire up.

Change tire proceed to complete hike to waterfall. Juse as we are leaving my professional cameras falls off tripod mount lands on lens. Same lense I just got repaired for being dropped. Check things out, all seems to be well. Get to falls, forgot my graduated neutral density filters.

Then Johnny redneck and family show up with their stupid dogs and walk circles around my camera gear kicking up sand and gravel. I get my shots (practice for next time) and start the hike out. End up picking up their trash along the way.

Get home 4.5 hours later, and guess what? I find the stupid adapter to lower spare tire. It was under the rear seat and not with the rest of the tire changing kit lime it should have been. Thanks discount tire!

Then the older stepdaughter finds out she has bugs in her hair along with tons of eggs.

All this after my boss, young enough to be my son decides he wants to show me he is the big dog cause he is manager. At least that was my take on our conversation.
I had an epiphany, this weekend. I no longer give a fuck! I just do what I'm told and will stop trying to do the right thing and just do as instructed.

Hopefully the photography will be different since I don't get paid for it.

red crayon
03-03-2014, 10:58 AM
Sorry to hear about your bad weekend! Remember things usually equal out so you will have a great week end or two waiting on you because you already have the bad one out of the way.

zedhed
03-03-2014, 12:34 PM
Well that one sucked azz it sounds like bro. Hope next goes better for you.

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk 2

MuscleAddiction
03-03-2014, 12:45 PM
Sounds like the Grizwalds!!!

chesty
03-03-2014, 07:54 PM
Sounds like the Grizwalds!!!

Lol, that's what I told someone at work today

Big Hoss
03-03-2014, 10:48 PM
Sounds like someone's got a case of the M U N D A Y's!!! :p

itsdanr