PDA

View Full Version : You know you're gettin' BIG when.....

Big Hoss
03-16-2014, 05:39 PM
You start casting a HUGE shadow!

Big Hoss
03-16-2014, 05:40 PM
People start moving out of your way in dept. stores!

Big Hoss
03-16-2014, 05:40 PM
Your buddies start calling you, ECLIPSE!

baby1
03-16-2014, 07:09 PM
When they have to knock you out completely and shove you in an MRI whatever way they can,lol. Well MRI's are not very big to begin with though

knights
03-16-2014, 11:47 PM
when your significant other has to decide whether or not they signed on for wiping your butt because you can no longer reach that way....LOL

Ironguruera
03-17-2014, 12:03 AM
Ppl at work call you juice.....

baby1
03-17-2014, 07:28 AM
when your significant other has to decide whether or not they signed on for wiping your butt because you can no longer reach that way....LOL

OMG,lol, now that is true,lol

chrisotpherm
03-17-2014, 12:34 PM
When you walk in to eat lunch with yout kid and all the others say "whoa he's huge, makes my dad look like a pencil". Lol.

humility should be in every man's dna.

Big Hoss
03-17-2014, 01:51 PM
When you walk in to eat lunch with yout kid and all the others say "whoa he's huge, makes my dad look like a pencil". Lol.

LOL! Good one!

Big Hoss
03-17-2014, 01:52 PM

hehehe! LOL! :D

MuscleAddiction
03-17-2014, 03:01 PM

I like it!!! That is a compliment!!!

MuscleAddiction
03-17-2014, 03:02 PM
When you don't fit in the squat rack anymore!!!

MuscleAddiction
03-17-2014, 03:03 PM
When you are laying on your wife during sex and you think she is out of breath due to activity but actually you are squishing her lmao!!!

Big Hoss
03-17-2014, 10:27 PM
When you are laying on your wife during sex and you think she is out of breath due to activity but actually you are squishing her lmao!!!

hehehe...LOL!!!

itsdanr
03-20-2014, 04:19 PM

true story

itsdanr
03-20-2014, 04:22 PM
You cant find dress clothes anywhere.

bonis90
03-22-2014, 10:58 AM

getting a little judgemental about Diper play ...aren;t you.?
Some poeple like that kind of stuff...
are you picking on my girl cause she likes that stuff? :eek:

actually just messing with you ..that is gross..time to get a bidet IMHO

MuscleAddiction
03-22-2014, 11:15 AM

:confused:

Ironguruera
03-22-2014, 03:44 PM

Lmfao!!!

I've had a girl ask me to piss on her lmao. I told her sure whatever but no puke or shit. Gotta draw the line someplace lol.

xdude
03-22-2014, 04:58 PM
Lmfao!!!

I've had a girl ask me to piss on her lmao. I told her sure whatever but no puke or shit. Gotta draw the line someplace lol.

oh that is where you draw line ...LMFAO
the great thing about the Internet when it first came around was there was a lot people with obscure fads , like say collecting 15th century spoons, out there .where these rather strange not too social people found like minded people , and they felt more normal ..("demented and sad but social") the problem was there also people that wanted to sleep 15th century spoons and they also felt more normal . the result is there is a group for every fetish out there that could possible exist ...

people waste products are not and should not be arousing

Ironguruera
03-22-2014, 10:42 PM
lol. She's hot as hell though. I told her I'd piss all over her in the shower anytime lol.
If she was a -3 no way get out of here u golden shower pig lol.

bonis90
03-23-2014, 08:10 AM
people waste products are not and should not be arousing

agreed

bonis90
03-24-2014, 06:57 PM
When they have to knock you out completely and shove you in an MRI whatever way they can,lol. Well MRI's are not very big to begin with though

actually know alittle about this problem... the problem is the power require goes up by the power of five for radius
in other words to double the size of the magnet ... they need to increase the power of the rf pulse by 32
I guess you know you are big is there is a right size magnet , and the tech hands you a potato to microwave for her lunch LOL

zedhed
03-24-2014, 09:53 PM
^^^thats some funny shit.^^^

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk 2